To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Angelorum

"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

zork

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

zork

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Arun

got my copy of .V: The Gray Chapter and am listening to it right now. it is brilliant, it's got elements from all of Slipknot's prior works that all blend together seamlessly. i highly recommend it to any of our resident rockers lol.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

sprungli

drummerboy

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI&feature=player_detailpage[/yt]

I used to love this song, but don't listen to it anymore when I realized that the background chorus switches from "alleluia" to "ali Krishna" by the end (look at 2:55).  I ain't listening to a song with prayers to a demonic pagan goddess!
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

drummerboy

- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

erin is nice

Quote from: zork on October 15, 2014, 07:49:33 PM
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru3gH27Fn6E[/yt]

YES!!! We have had fun introducing the older kids to some Beastie Boys. They love Sabotage.

Anyway, I already posted this to FB, but I'm listening to this show right now, and it is incredible.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh_6_4Ciziw[/yt]

erin is nice

erin is nice