God’s name is not Yahweh – Proof from Jewish Rabbis

Started by Vetus Ordo, October 16, 2020, 06:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

God's name is not Yahweh – Proof from Jewish Rabbis

Is there a conspiracy among Jewish Rabbis to conceal the name? There are newly found sources that prove Rabbis have known the name for centuries.  Is Yahweh the real name of God? Michael Rood and Nehemia Gordon research a newly found source that proves the name of God is Yehovah. We have written proof from 16 Rabbis that the vowels missing from the name of God are Yod Hey Vav Hey. We were never supposed to find these lost letters, notes, and sources but Yehovah has made a way. Discover the real name of our Adonai.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeeA_Abd5Nk[/yt]
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Sin of Adam

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on October 16, 2020, 06:50:31 PM
God's name is not Yahweh – Proof from Jewish Rabbis

Is there a conspiracy among Jewish Rabbis to conceal the name? There are newly found sources that prove Rabbis have known the name for centuries.  Is Yahweh the real name of God? Michael Rood and Nehemia Gordon research a newly found source that proves the name of God is Yehovah. We have written proof from 16 Rabbis that the vowels missing from the name of God are Yod Hey Vav Hey. We were never supposed to find these lost letters, notes, and sources but Yehovah has made a way. Discover the real name of our Adonai.

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeeA_Abd5Nk[/yt]

Nehemiah Gordon is a polemical Karaite & Michael Rood is a revisionist Messianic Jew.

What that means in practical terms is that both are no authority on the pronunciation of YHWH, or the tetragrammaton, which rests on ancient tradition that has been long lost. Even the sages of the Talmud, who were much closer to the era of the second temple compared to these two buffoons, did not know how to pronounce YHWH. "Yahweh" is simply a thesis or a hypothesis, but it is the most academically accepted pronunciation based on the evidence. No serious scholar accepts the propositions of these two pseudo-academics.
Lumen ad revelationem gentium: et gloriam plebes tuae Israel.

Daniel

I've seen this video before. Pretty interesting. I can't really comment on whether it's true or just some crazy conspiracy theory, as I really don't know much on the topic. But I go with it. (I've never been a fan of the scholarly/academic spelling "Yahweh". The fact is, it's not known to be "Yahweh" with any certainty, whereas the "Jehovah" spelling--even if wrong--at least has historical basis.)