Name the effect of the consecration or the failure to consecrate. Today

Started by MaximGun, March 25, 2022, 04:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Heinrich on March 25, 2022, 03:51:08 PM
Quote from: mikemac on March 25, 2022, 02:09:59 PM
Quote from: james03 on March 25, 2022, 01:56:22 PM
Yep.  I'm not too hung up by the prayer.  It probably suffices.  And the participation of Pope Benedict was crucial, and who knows what prayer he used.  The lack of the bishops being ordered to do it is the source for my prediction of failure.

Yeah that's my concern too.  Taylor Marshall and Matt Gasper said that a request by a pope to the bishops constitutes an order, but I doubt that these days.  Actually I think it was Marshall that said that.  It would be interesting to know what bishops took part in it and what bishops didn't.

The Consecration requires ALL bishops, right?
That's something that Our Lady must have thought was possible,
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Larry

I'd like to amend some of what I said in my last post. I hope that this was the valid Consecration, but we've been fooled so many times,  I don't know what to think anymore.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

Baylee

Quote from: andy on March 25, 2022, 09:51:39 AM
I would say that Vatican has to convert first to t he True Faith before asking others to do so. Ergo it will not be licit.

Bingo.

mikemac

Quote from: Heinrich on March 25, 2022, 03:51:08 PM
Quote from: mikemac on March 25, 2022, 02:09:59 PM
Quote from: james03 on March 25, 2022, 01:56:22 PM
Yep.  I'm not too hung up by the prayer.  It probably suffices.  And the participation of Pope Benedict was crucial, and who knows what prayer he used.  The lack of the bishops being ordered to do it is the source for my prediction of failure.

Yeah that's my concern too.  Taylor Marshall and Matt Gasper said that a request by a pope to the bishops constitutes an order, but I doubt that these days.  Actually I think it was Marshall that said that.  It would be interesting to know what bishops took part in it and what bishops didn't.

The Consecration requires ALL bishops, right?

David Rodriguez and Christopher Ferrara were saying that it's not a numbers game.  Meaning if a bishop was sick it wouldn't disqualify the consecration.  I remember Sister Lucy writing something like it doesn't have to be every bishop, God knows the good and the bad.  Plus a lot of priests are doing the consecration along with the faithful in their parishes.  You would think that would count for something too.  Maybe the bishops didn't need to be ordered; I don't know for sure.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Arvinger

I think the Consecration itself was done correctly - Russia was consecrated explicitly, together with the bishops. I don't think adding humanity or Ukraine invalidates it - when we pray in a specific intention there is nothing wrong with adding other ones. My biggest worry is that Francis might not be a Pope.

Heinrich

Absolutely if one is of Faith and good will do we want this to be the real Consecration. Count me in on this  :pray2:
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Tennessean

News of this was why I came back. I wanted to see what the gang thought of this consecration. If Russia's explicitly consecrated, then its the real deal...

Melkor

I'm cautiously optimistic that it will succeed. Could be the one good thing Francis has done right. That being said, it is Francis after all; so him messing it up is a distinct possibility. Either the world burns in the flames of Divine Justice, or the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart prevails. Sounds like a win-win either way.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Prayerful

The consecration has odd sounding passages in Italian and German, and the main text is poor enough, so I see no consecration. Russia is now on the brink of losing Cherson, after an utter disaster of a invasion losing more in men and materiel than Afghanistan. A failed war will make Putin a former man, whose only prospect of living will be fleeing to Israel, so there's a moderate change he could try some reckless action.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Miriam_M

Article from Slate Magazine:
Some surprisingly accurate stuff and some really funny stuff.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2022/03/pope-francis-consecration-ukraine-russia-fatima-conspiracy-theories.html

Amazing what the Left considers a Conspiracy Theory.

I'll open a different thread, so as not to derail.

Xavier

We already see some Amazing Events that could well be Immediate Effects of the Consecration of Russia!

"A Russian Commander Was Killed By His Own Troops, Western Officials Have Revealed

Ned Simons

25 March 2022, 20:54

(Photo: Future Publishing via Getty Images)

Russian troops killed one of their own commanders due to the losses being suffered during the invasion of Ukraine, Western officials have said.

It is also believed Vladimir Putin has decided to "pause" his attempt to take Kyiv in order to concentrate his forces on the Donbas region in the east of the country.

Russian troops have unexpectedly "found themselves in a hornets' nest and are suffering really badly", a Western official said, leading to widespread morale problems.

As the advance falters, Russian soldiers are said to have killed one of their own senior officers.

"We believe he was killed by his own troops deliberately. Indeed we believe he was run over by his own troops," an official said.

In addition, another Russian general is believed to have been killed by Ukrainian forces, taking the total since the start of the war to seven.

One official said Russia had decided to "pause those operations" to advance on Kyiv and had decided to "dig in and build some defensive positions".
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

Quote from: CaptCrunch73 on March 25, 2022, 05:28:51 AM
Hi Xavier,

Msg Essef's locutions are private revelations and have proven to be false. Be careful when promoting these for the sake of others.

https://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2015/09/locutions-to-world-false-visionary.html

Hi CC. I wouldn't say LTTW has been proved false. It has had many fulfilled prophecies and one particular conditional prophecy that was very bad and thankfully did not come to pass. Is Akita, which had endorsement from the local Bishop, proven false if fire does not fall from the sky? Was the Prophet Jonah and the Holy Bible - which as we know is the inspired Word of God - proven false when Nineveh wasn't destroyed? No, that was a Conditional Bad Prophecy which God did not want to come to pass.

The Holy Bible explains the Principle of Conditional Bad Prophecies in Jeremiah 18:

"5Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 6Cannot I do with you, as this potter, O house of Israel, saith the Lord? behold as clay is in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. 7I will suddenly speak against a nation, and against a kingdom, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy it. 8If that nation against which I have spoken, shall repent of their evil, I also will repent of the evil that I have thought to do to them.

The author of that blog explained her stance on LTTW here below:

"I firmly believe in Locutions To The World. I recognize clearly the voice of Our Lord and Our Lady in the messages and I have no doubt about their authenticity. The recent "failed" prophecy of Our Lady has not shaken me at all in my beliefs about the locutions, because for me, prophecy is not the reason I believe in heavenly messages. I believe in the locutions, because I recognize the sublime teachings of Our Lord and Our Lady in them, which could only come from Heaven.

Prophecy is only a secondary concern of mine when I discern heavenly messages given today from whatever source they may be. I recognize the voice of Our Lord and Our Lady in heavenly messages by allowing my spirit to connect with and resonate with the teachings Our Lord and Our Lady give in heavenly messages. I do not read heavenly messages to plot days and future events. I read heavenly messages so my spirit can become enriched and so I can grow closer to God."

https://maryrefugeofsouls.com/locutions-to-the-world/failed-prophecy-economic-collapse-believing-in-locutions-to-the-world-by-a-soul/
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Xavier

One possibility, within the next 5 years, is that Rome-Russia Re-Umion can take place at the Third Nicene Council planned for by 2025. This was planned between Pope Francis and Patriarch Bartholomew after Pope Francis kindly exchanged some Holy Relics with the See of Constaninople, traditionally believed to be under the Patronage of St. Andrew. Pope Francis told the Orthodox Patriarch that as St. Andrew and St. Peter were brothers, the See of Andrew and the See of Peter must walk together as brothers toward Full Unity. Patriarch Bartholomew later told his flock that Re-Union with Roman Catholics is Inevitable for the Greek Orthodox Church. The Moscow Patriarchate has so far refused to participate in what it plausibly sees as a Papal Means to restore Russia to Catholic Communion. But that could change with the Consecration done.

"The Third Ecumenical Nicene Council 2025 is an ecumenical gathering proposed by Pope Francis and Patriarch Bartholomew[1], inviting all Christians to send representatives to meet together in 2025, to commemorate the 1700th anniversary of the Council of Nicaea. The Catholic Star Herald reported: "Back in June, Pope Francis met with a delegation of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople who came to Rome to celebrate the feast of Saints Peter and Paul. Pope Francis has a close tie with the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople, Bartholomew I, who he has met with several times since becoming pope in 2013. In fact, he was the first Patriarch of Constantinople to ever attend an installation of a pope of Rome. Francis often invites the patriarch to join him on historical occasions and has visited the Holy Phanar in Constantinople for a Divine Liturgy celebrated by Bartholomew." [2] The Scottish Catholic Observer confirmed: "The intention is to hold a gathering to commemorate the Council of Nicaea, which took place in 325AD. Seventeen centuries later, Pope Francis and Patriarch Bartholomew (above) will come together in 2025 to celebrate the historic meeting."[3"

From: https://www.conservapedia.com/Essay:_Third_Ecumenical_Nicene_Council_2025

red solo cup

Validity of the Consecration: I've heard it said that a Pope who goes against Doctrine isn't a valid pope...what does that mean? I've heard so many opposing views I haven't a clue who is right. I suspect the Consecration isn't valid.
Conduct of the war: It will continue until Putin says otherwise. I doubt nukes will be involved but if they are it will be limited to just one. Then all parties will draw back from the brink in mutual horror. Political upheavals will probably get worse. Good chance of famine but as always it will be the poorest who will suffer the most.
The event that would make me decide: Christ descending from Heaven in Glory.
non impediti ratione cogitationis