Is the Ukrainian speaking to Francis at 3:37 a dude or a woman?

Started by Greg, September 26, 2022, 09:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Francis arrives at Assisi to a anti-war, anti-pollution satanic ceremony.

The Ukrainian, in a national dress, at 3:37 looks highly suspect.  I've met a lot of Ukrainian women and none of them ever looked that masculine.  Look at the jawline and the shoulders.

That looks to me like a dude in a dress.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Elizabeth

I would err on the side of sick demonic pervert of undecided sex.  I can't even watch that devil worshiping clip. 
Plus, CFN did an interesting piece on the evil goings on around Padre Pio, as did Fr. Luigi Villa R.I.P. about the satanic temple built for Padre Pio.
This is all kinds of messed up.

james03

QuoteI would err on the side of sick demonic pervert of undecided sex.

Yep.

In other news the peace protest scared Putin so much, he called off the war.

That video is sick.  That a supposed Pope would be involved in this is gutting.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Instaurare omnia

Quote from: Elizabeth on September 26, 2022, 09:20:41 AM
Plus, CFN did an interesting piece on the evil goings on around Padre Pio, as did Fr. Luigi Villa R.I.P. about the satanic temple built for Padre Pio.

Padre Pio too? I guess I have plenty of catching up to do re self-education.
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

EastWest7

I too, was unaware of the situation re: Padre Pio. As far as the video is concerned relative to Francis - sadly, no surprise.

diaduit

Quote from: Elizabeth on September 26, 2022, 09:20:41 AM
I would err on the side of sick demonic pervert of undecided sex.  I can't even watch that devil worshiping clip. 

Padre Pio ??????? what do you mean?

Elizabeth

Check out Cheese viva magazine, Fr. Luigi Villa.  The archives should be in PDF in English

See       A "NEW CHURCH" DEDICATED TO PADRE PIO

https://chiesaviva.com (server can't open page) The CFN piece on an author was around 2004.  Also an Our Lady of Good Success group has done years of research. 

Dom Luigi Villa is completely legit.  Probably a saint.

Jmartyr

Quote from: Elizabeth on September 27, 2022, 07:13:16 AM
Check out Cheese viva magazine, Fr. Luigi Villa.  The archives should be in PDF in English

See       A "NEW CHURCH" DEDICATED TO PADRE PIO

https://chiesaviva.com (server can't open page) The CFN piece on an author was around 2004.  Also an Our Lady of Good Success group has done years of research. 

Dom Luigi Villa is completely legit.  Probably a saint.
I read his book that stopped Paul VI's canonization. Very good. I just could not tell if someone who was a sede added stuff to the PDF on his book or that Villa himself was one.
"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales
" The way is open for us to deprive councils of their authority, contradict their acts freely, and profess confidently, whatever SEEMS to be true. " - Martin Luther