40 Names to 40 Faces #5

Started by LouisIX, July 09, 2013, 07:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

LouisIX

1.  2.  3.   
  4.  5.  6. 
7.   8.  9.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

LouisIX

Scores:
Lyubov: 12
Bonaventure: 7
Hat and Beard: 7
Red Solo Cup: 3
Pheo: 2
Eliza: 1
Penelope: 1
Habitual Ritual: 1

Thanks to Mrs. Featherbottom for tallying these up for me.

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

LouisIX

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

red solo cup

Hat And Beard

Quote from: LouisIX on July 10, 2013, 12:32:15 PM
Scores:

The ironic thing is that there were 10 more that I knew off the top of my head, I just wasn't around when the game started. I'm convinced you and I had similar childhoods in addition to our common interests and both of us spending fair amounts of time in DC.

LouisIX

LouisIX

Quote from: Hat And Beard on July 10, 2013, 07:35:05 PM
Quote from: LouisIX on July 10, 2013, 12:32:15 PM
Scores:

The ironic thing is that there were 10 more that I knew off the top of my head, I just wasn't around when the game started. I'm convinced you and I had similar childhoods in addition to our common interests and both of us spending fair amounts of time in DC.

I think you're right.  Brother from another mother?

Mono no aware

LouisIX

rowsofvoices9

This is so frustrating because numbers 10 and 22 look so familiar.

LouisIX

Ok.  Time for clues.

10. A player in the lead up to the second US-Iraq War.

12. A novelist and playwright.

21. Associated with the greatest football organization of all time.

22. Knows his way around a helicopter.

26. Philosopher rejected by 19th and 20th century Thomists.

red solo cup