MASS OF THE AGES-Discover the TRADITIONAL LATIN MASS: Episode 1

Started by Christe Eleison, August 17, 2021, 03:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Let's hope that the ban opens their eyes that they are called
to be martyrs. Let's hope they don't weakly give in like most of my countrymen in the time of Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

MaximGun

Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 24, 2021, 11:06:57 PM
In this video by Taylor Marshall, he is talking about how all of the Superiors from the Traditional Orders are being called for a meeting in September....Probably more restrictions?  :-[

Don't attend the meeting.

That is what I would do.  Sarcastically put out a press release saying that I did not feel it was responsible to travel given the threat of spreading the latest variant and the damage to the planet from the flight.  Until the much greater threats of climate change and a global epidemic are taken care of we will just continue to say the old mass.

Screw that heretic.  If he wants a meeting then he can fly to me.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: MaximGun on August 25, 2021, 10:09:55 AM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 24, 2021, 11:06:57 PM
In this video by Taylor Marshall, he is talking about how all of the Superiors from the Traditional Orders are being called for a meeting in September....Probably more restrictions?  :-[

Don't attend the meeting.

That is what I would do.  Sarcastically put out a press release saying that I did not feel it was responsible to travel given the threat of spreading the latest variant and the damage to the planet from the flight.  Until the much greater threats of climate change and a global epidemic are taken care of we will just continue to say the old mass.

Screw that heretic.  If he wants a meeting then he can fly to me.

Excellent idea, Sir! :thumbsup: I agree with you! 
I love the part of damage to the planet, since they are all worried about that, ha ha ha

I also wonder if this so called meeting that he wants to have, is due to the fact that not all of the Bishops reacted the way he expected. And he is furious.... :-[

Thanks for your post!