my introduction continued

Started by little flower, February 15, 2024, 08:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

little flower

hi again sd
by providence i found this suscipe domine forum.
im also a member of textkit (latin and greek forum).
i choose my username (little flower)because i have chosen st therese as my patron saint,and i like her spirituality of humility and absolute trust in god.
im single
my favourite books are sacred scriptures, the catechism (ccc) and the soul of the apostolate. of late i have become interested in the carmelite spirituality mainly through the excellent book 'divine intimicy'.
im irish but currently i live in aberdeen scotland.
my favoutite movies include the lives of the saints and for tv shows i usually tune into EWTN the american catholic tv station. i especially like life on the rock and shows promoting the pro life message for example the recent march for life DC.
i dont have much time to follow sports at the moment but in the past i used to follow rugby and soccer.
apart from church related activities (i prefer the sspx)i like to study latin (for almost 18 years) and praying outside my local pro abortion hospital every friday, also keeping fit with long walks.
one of my pet peeves is listening to the irrational arguments of pro abortion advocates.
one of my unusual facts is that i believe in aliens. they have visited us in the past. i believe there is fleet (over a hundred) space ships crashed around the world.the mother ship is in the red sea.
thats it for me.
looking forward to meet you all.
blest wishes.
dan (little flower).

Melkor

Cheers and welcome. Curious what your arguments are for believing in aliens.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

little flower

hi melkor
im not alone in believing in aliens.you should check out the mufon website (mutual ufo network). they have an interesting conference every year in the states (this year in texas i think). if you are ever in scotland i will show you round stronsay (orkney islands)there is a little space ship in the sand i believe.
with the troubles in the middle east the red sea is a dangerous place at the moment. when things settle down maybe i will take a cruise and see what i find.
its kind of hard to hide a ship the size of wembly stadium.i see the captain of the mother ship every day in the mirror.i dont know why he picked me.its not for my scientific acumen.(a diploma in applied physics and instrumentation)must be some thing to do with the faith.i have called this ship the spirit of the universe because to travel such great distances their technology must be way beyond ours.
any way please pray that god will create the providential circumstances if he wants to spread the faith beyond our little planet.pray for me also that i may fulfil his will.
see you later.
little flower.

LausTibiChriste

lol piss off

4/10 troll job
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

drummerboy

Perhaps he's still waiting for Scotty to beam him up.... :crazy2:
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

TradGranny

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on February 24, 2024, 11:51:50 AMlol piss off

4/10 troll job

Troll or bot. Needs to be trained to capitalize God.
Should know that so-called "aliens" have been created by the satanic media to disguise the fact that they are actually demons.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."