go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

So, another day. Over. What will tomorrow bring? I know. More of the same. It would be to my benefit to love the same. Don'cha think? Actually, my tasks really are a pleasure to me...except dishes. Oh, I do them, but I do not enjoy them. Dirty frying pans? I'd rather empty and rinse urinals. Ok. Gross, but it is what is, for now. You Would Not Believe The Hoops We Had To Go Through to get my poor son his stinking Norco 5mg 325. Drivers liscence, son's I mean, social security number, 2 1/2 hrs drive to get the script. Absolutely ridiculous!!!! Gone are the days the call in a med. Then, they had no clue who he was or what he was being treated for. :(

Sorry posted this^^^^^ in good morning by accident  :-\
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Tired...going...g-nite all. Still early, but the siren calls.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. So going to bed....early. exhausted and drained.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 09, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

good for you!  You need it.

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 09, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Says the Lady who earns a nap everyday but doesn't take one.   ;) :)  I hope you all have restful nights!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on May 09, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

Says the Lady who earns a nap everyday but doesn't take one.   ;) :)  I hope you all have restful nights!

touché   :lol:  I do nap sometimes  ;)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on May 10, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on May 09, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

touché   :lol:  I do nap sometimes  ;)

In fact, I'm getting ready to snuggle down with my 3 year old for a nap today.  We all got up before the sun, so we could go to Mass for Ascension, so a nap is a must today!  It's his last day being 3...I gotta take advantage before this phase ends!

Carleendiane

G-nite. Love you guys!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 08, 2018, 06:05:59 PM
So, another day. Over. What will tomorrow bring? I know. More of the same. It would be to my benefit to love the same. Don'cha think? Actually, my tasks really are a pleasure to me...except dishes. Oh, I do them, but I do not enjoy them. Dirty frying pans? I'd rather empty and rinse urinals. Ok. Gross, but it is what is, for now. You Would Not Believe The Hoops We Had To Go Through to get my poor son his stinking Norco 5mg 325. Drivers liscence, son's I mean, social security number, 2 1/2 hrs drive to get the script. Absolutely ridiculous!!!! Gone are the days the call in a med. Then, they had no clue who he was or what he was being treated for. :(

That sounds really hard.. I can empathize with your son a lot... Being a grown man and having your mom take care of you is not fun.  I'm sure my mom thought that when Imoved out she was done with that phase
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on May 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 08, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

That sounds really hard.. I can empathize with your son a lot... Being a grown man and having your mom take care of you is not fun.  I'm sure my mom thought that when Imoved out she was done with that phase

Thanks Ches!!! Yes, a hard thing for son to endure. I have a good idea what you go through every single day, and have been for years now. Son has many advantages of course. He has ordered weights for upper body work. His lower body will be pretty wasted, but at least he will be strong in upper body. Humiliations plenty, though. Can't be left alone, for more than a few minutes. He is determined to get up 2 times a day, usually to use bathroom. Makes me nervous, but who cares. My fear is a fall, which at this point would be devestating. He can use crutches for a few minutes, but back in bed right after.  So, you see, he has a few upright moments, which is not possible for you....at least not by choice.

Carleendiane

I slept all night last nite. I did not get up at 3 or4. Nope. Didnt. I am hoping for a second nite like that! Deo Gratias.

Carleendiane

Getting closer to my favorite time. I am just a dull girl and sleep is what I look forward to. Just saying. Plus, I really never know what to expect. Will I be up for hours during the night. Will I wake up and see light? Will it still be dark when my eyes pop open with perfect clarity, the kind that says....just go get a book and read, you know there will be no sleep after this point. I mean, really, anything could happen. Every night is a story unfolding. Yes, a dull one, but still....

Carleendiane

So...hubby got a new big truck. Remember, I'm only about 5ft 31/2 or 3/4 on a good day, right???? So we are at a big restaurant, hubby gallantly helps me out of truck. It's NOT a pretty sight, but the diners by the window enjoy the show.  Then, it's time to get back in truck. Ok. I have a skirt on. Very elegant, if I may say so myself.  Looking good. We walk through parking lot to truck. I can't get back in. I try. Oh, yes, I gave it a good try and fell back out. My galant hubby comes to my rescue, big Ole smile on his face. "Here honey, put your foot up here and i'll give you a boost."  Don't know what I expected, but he put both hands on my butt, and practically threw me face first belly down onto the front seat. So my legs are flailng out the door, while I'm trying to find footing leverage to propelled the rest of my body in. I'm laughing so hard, I can barely get my self in and upright  on my seat. Normally, there is no entertainment at this restaurant. I think the window sitters enjoyed the play. So, I waved and smiled and kissed my audience good bye. We're taking the Cherokee to Mass tomorrow.  Some things are just too much, even for me.

Carleendiane

That's my story^^^^^^ I'm sticking to it. Or not. Whatever.

Chestertonian

I love your ability to laugh at yourself.carleen.. I never had that as a kid but would not get through life without it
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"