go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Carleen, this is further proof that we always have hope.  I remember hearing stories as a kid about how God always provides for His children and we have to have hope in that.  As with my Mom's situation where a Priest in Ireland was able to contact a Priest making his circuit rounds, just as he was passing by the small town my Mom was living in!  I didn't even know what town that was at the time!  But Father found out and God provided her with a happy, Catholic death.  I can't tell you how happy I am that your Brother was reconciled with the Church.  You know that the Angels sang that day!  Deo Gratias!

And to have him moved so you all didn't have to be out in the sticks is icing on the cake, as they say.  Not only was your dear Brother taken care of, so were all of you!  You know, in times like these, with the world literally going to hell in a hand basket, it does our hearts good to hear about things like this.  God does provide.   :grouphug: :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Going early tonight... at least hoping to. We will see, huh?  Still tired, but working on that.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. Late . Going. Gnite.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Oh darn, I missed you.  You must be exhausted after everything you have been through lately.  If you don't mind me asking, when is your Brother's funeral.  We will pray for safe travels for everyone whatever the day.  Get some rest.   :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Oh, and happy 300th page in this thread!!!  WOO HOO!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :grouphug:

?

Carleendiane

Dymph, I'm a wee bit sad Servus did not hop on this. She has become our unofficial confetti/party thrower, but you've done a FINE job picking up her slack. You hear me SERVUS? We are not at all mad, just a little surprised. But then my poor girl has not been well, so we understand.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 20, 2018, 07:35:57 AM
Dymph, I'm a wee bit sad Servus did not hop on this. She has become our unofficial confetti/party thrower, but you've done a FINE job picking up her slack. You hear me SERVUS? We are not at all mad, just a little surprised. But then my poor girl has not been well, so we understand.

Yep, I hear you, & I owe you all a formal apology indeed .... but alas, the unofficial confetti thrower has been down lately, so she's currently on leave. Dymph can replace me for the time being... :lol:

dymphna17

Quote from: ServusMariae on March 20, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 20, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Yep, I hear you, & I owe you all a formal apology indeed .... but alas, the unofficial confetti thrower has been down lately, so she's currently on leave. Dymph can replace me for the time being... [emoji38]
No sweat my pet! You are always on the ball Servus, while I just catch things once in a while. You'll be back up & running soon. :)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

?

Carleendiane

G-nite my dear God fearing, God loving, brothers and sisters. Hope you all get a good night's rest and wake up with the strength and fortitude to persevere. Put one foot in front of the other, and possibly correct a wrong, or improve in some small way that which is needed. May tomorrow bring progress in your endeavors. God bless. CD

ServusMariae

Hai ladies of the morning ... i just got back home from seeing cherry blossoms once again ... My neck & back is all bent from snapping 1000+ photos of those lovely flowers ... But it hast been worth it ... But then ... i feel like jelly all over & wanna crash to bed now .... So goodnight in advance, my friends!!  ;D

:trainwreck:

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on March 21, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
Hai ladies of the morning ... i just got back home from seeing cherry blossoms once again ... My neck & back is all bent from snapping 1000+ photos of those lovely flowers ... But it hast been worth it ... But then ... i feel like jelly all over & wanna crash to bed now .... So goodnight in advance, my friends!!  ;D

:trainwreck:

Good night, SM!

Carleendiane

Going to bed. Going to brothers funeral tomorrow . Wish me safe trip and a peaceful day. God bless.. see you in a few days.  GOD bless!

red solo cup

Has anyone heard from Ches? It's been four days since his last post.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 21, 2018, 08:36:10 PM
Going to bed. Going to brothers funeral tomorrow . Wish me safe trip and a peaceful day. God bless.. see you in a few days.  GOD bless!

Be safe. Requiescat in pace. God bless! :pray2:

Carleendiane

Quote from: red solo cup on March 22, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
Has anyone heard from Ches? It's been four days since his last post.

Dear Red, I'm sure you have seen Ches's post in prayer requests. Your concern for him, it seems, was well justified. Thank you for dropping in. Good man.