go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kephapaulos

I hope the endoscopy goes well. May they eradicate the ailment!

Carleendiane

Kepha....how did it work out for you today at bank? :hide: :cheer:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Open up, right now!! Ok. Open. Sometimes you just have to be stern!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kephapaulos

Things were normal again at the bank. I made sure to be more careful. Thank you for your prayers.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on March 06, 2018, 11:00:32 PM
Things were normal again at the bank. I made sure to be more careful. Thank you for your prayers.

Than you, God!

Carleendiane

G-nite. Love you guys!

Carleendiane

Please pray I can sleep tonight. Been so much on my heart and mind, plus not been well, but that means so little contrasted with my dear poor dying brother and my recently deceased SIL. Plus I am always pining the loss of my Andy. I know there are crosses, but then there are CROSSES that need carrying too. Offering up these sorrows for many of my SD friends. Especially Quo, and she knows why.

ServusMariae

:pray1: :pray2: :pray3:

Stay strong, Carleen! :grouphug:

Carleendiane

Just firing up the thread. Brother smiles  works hard to communicate. At least going in the right direction! Thanks, God.

Carleendiane

They give Tom 2 days. Please pray he gets last rites. He has brain cancer.

dymphna17

That is terrible.  I've got prayers going St Joseph, patron of the dying.   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Non Nobis

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

My priest found a priest to attend to last rites. Deo Gratias!

Carleendiane

Going to bed early. G-nite all. Please remember my brother in your prayers.  :pray3:

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 11, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
Going to bed early. G-nite all. Please remember my brother in your prayers.  :pray3:

:( :'( :pray3: :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica