go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Well... it's not bedtime, but it is evening, so that means come in, make yourself comfy and help your self to a cuppa or a shotta.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

OK so...... so.......so what? Really, so tell me....what?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Warm lemonade with a shot of brandy please.  How is it possible for the brain to want to sleep so bad but the body refuses?  That is just not right I tell you.  I'm just too obsessed with my new project.  Well, 2 weeks doesn't constitute new, now does it?  Back to it I go!  Supp with u all?  Good day, bad day, other kind of day?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Ok, so.....hitting the hay early....say, 10ish. Hopefully I'll get to sleep all night tonight. And I hope the same for all you insomniacs! You know who you are. We'really gonna do it tonight, right? Right. In the meantime I am drinking my sleeping med right now. Pretty tasty, actually. *slurp*

Carleendiane

Stu has met Greg. One which I would love to meet. Not quite sure why.Probably because he is a bit of a mystery to me. But then....he is not the only one on this forum. Would love to meet Ches. Yes, you Ches. Probably my first actual friend on this forum. And I owe that to PTSD, right Ches? Funny, that!

Kephapaulos

I want to meet everyone! It would be nice if we could all meet at St. Peter's Basilica and make Pope Francis wonder why there's a group that calls itself Suscipe Domine around and wants to act like a bunch of "Pelagians" with priests who wear cassocks like his Jesuit order.  ;D

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 04, 2018, 08:44:12 PM
Stu has met Greg. One which I would love to meet. Not quite sure why.Probably because he is a bit of a mystery to me. But then....he is not the only one on this forum. Would love to meet Ches. Yes, you Ches. Probably my first actual friend on this forum. And I owe that to PTSD, right Ches? Funny, that!

And I would really love to meet YOU :),

GREG, Non Nobis, Dymphna17, NOAH, Parresia, PerEvangelicaDicta,
Pon De Reply, Michael Wilson, Gardener, Stu Cool, Bernadette & Akavit,
Kayla_Veronica, Munda COR Meum, Heinrich,  CHES.,
James, LausTibiChristi, Fleur-de-Lys, Miles Christi, Christina, Kephapaulos,
Martin, Vetus O., Maryslittlegarden, RedSoloCup, MikeMac, Maximilian,
Armor of Light, Jacob, Diaduit, Traditionalruralmom, Irishcyclist, etc. etc. etc.

Well, I would love to meet everyone on this forum!  :grouphug:

God bless  :pray1:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christe Eleison on March 05, 2018, 05:43:59 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on March 04, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

And I would really love to meet YOU :),

GREG, Non Nobis, Dymphna17, NOAH, Parresia, PerEvangelicaDicta,
Pon De Reply, Michael Wilson, Gardener, Stu Cool, Bernadette & Akavit,
Kayla_Veronica, Munda COR Meum, Heinrich,  CHES.,
James, LausTibiChristi, Fleur-de-Lys, Miles Christi, Christina, Kephapaulos,
Martin, Vetus O., Maryslittlegarden, RedSoloCup, MikeMac, Maximilian,
Armor of Light, Jacob, Diaduit, Traditionalruralmom, Irishcyclist, etc. etc. etc.

Well, I would love to meet everyone on this forum!  :grouphug:

God bless  :pray1:

Why thank you Christe....and I you! God bless!

dymphna17

Quote from: Kephapaulos on March 04, 2018, 09:30:24 PM
I want to meet everyone! It would be nice if we could all meet at St. Peter's Basilica and make Pope Francis wonder why there's a group that calls itself Suscipe Domine around and wants to act like a bunch of "Pelagians" with priests who wear cassocks like his Jesuit order.  ;D

And we should all wear rabbit ears and a scarlet letter P around our necks.  That would blow his little liberal mind I think.  Our rosary beads would probably sound like Jacob Marley's ghostly chains from A Christmas Carol.  Maybe we could scare him straight.  Yes, I have a bit of an evil streak.  It's totally controlled, but there none the less.   :-[
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 05, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

And we should all wear rabbit ears and a scarlet letter P around our necks.  That would blow his little liberal mind I think.  Our rosary beads would probably sound like Jacob Marley's ghostly chains from A Christmas Carol.  Maybe we could scare him straight.  Yes, I have a bit of an evil streak.  It's totally controlled, but there none the less.   :-[

The League of Evil Trads... .  I'd be there in a minute
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 05, 2018, 10:45:28 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 05, 2018, 10:12:50 AM

The League of Evil Trads... .  I'd be there in a minute

Count me in...I just won't look up at all the neckkedness on the ceilings. Lol! But, I'll enter on my knees, wearing my veil, and chanting quietly the liturgy of the hours. If that is even a thing. It will sound very archaic anyway! No one there would know the difference....except the giggling trads as I make my way. Ha....on my knees.....in my dreams. Haven't been on my knees for 18 years! Oh...I meant the dour faced trads.

ServusMariae

("here I hover by & wonder why this thread has been a little silent. Seems like Carleen hasn't arrived yet. But never mind ... ")

Go to bed is OPEN, folks!! It's time to avoid the bed!! Servus from sunny Singapore is ready for bedtime stories :D (wait, it's technically morning here ...)

Carleendiane

I have no stories. But I am here. Lovely job you did opening up!!!!! My pillow beckons, but I dare not. Too soon, too soon, I say.

ServusMariae

Oh it is my pleasure. It's my duty in fact :lol:

Here I am sitting in the surgery clinic, waiting to behold the counternance of the doctor who would do my endoscopy. How much I wish to meet you, dear Carleen! Just imagine the possibilities!! (but alas, alas ... I am resigned to stay here until I win the lottery or something ...) I know your pillow beckons, but at least ... Hold my hand in spirit, alright? :grouphug:

ServusMariae

P.S: quick shoutout to Kepha. I see you!!! :seeya: I am just literally bored here, haha.