go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

I am just so sorry for this amazing challenge.   :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. So here we are. Poor us.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good night everyone! Sleep well, please Lord.

Carleendiane

Grandson here for a few days while daughter goes into hospital tomorrow morn for C section. She has a daughter who is able to watch over sisters, but is not so good with 10 year old brother. So tomorrow my other daughter is coming with all 7 for a visit and drop off her son who is same age as grandson already here. Both grandsons will stay tomorrow night together. They will enjoy this I'm sure. I'm rich. I know this. Thanks God.

Carleendiane

Yahoo! Bedtime in 3 hours. Busy, but very good day.

Carleendiane

Please pray, daughter and her miracle baby stuggling. Most critical is the sugar levels for baby. After four miscarriages, 3 requiring labor delivery, daughter after 9 years has finally brought a child to term. This is her 5th full term child, but daughter lost tremendous amount of blood and baby's sugar levels very unstable after 10 hrs. Please take a moment for an Ave for our 9.7 pound miracle baby. Ambrose.

dymphna17

Oh, I'm so sorry!   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Yes Dymph, we thought going full term was going to assure a trouble free delivery. Silly us. But we believe this will work out.

Carleendiane

:pray1: :pray2: :pray3: No good news yet! Please, in your charity.....

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

You know you've got them.  I've got my Fatima blessed candle as well as the one from Lourdes lit, asking for intersession.   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 22, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Grandson here for a few days while daughter goes into hospital tomorrow morn for C section. She has a daughter who is able to watch over sisters, but is not so good with 10 year old brother. So tomorrow my other daughter is coming with all 7 for a visit and drop off her son who is same age as grandson already here. Both grandsons will stay tomorrow night together. They will enjoy this I'm sure. I'm rich. I know this. Thanks God.

Holy chaos!  LOL!

Ambrose, we place you under the mantle of the Mother of God.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 23, 2018, 09:48:52 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 23, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

You know you've got them.  I've got my Fatima blessed candle as well as the one from Lourdes lit, asking for intersession.   :pray3: :pray2: :pray1:

I always forget to light candles during the day for intentions....I think I'll try and do that today, for baby Ambrose and family  :pray3:

Carleendiane

Thank you, my sweet friends. Baby sugar up into more normal range, thank God!!! Was very disturbed by this, but your intercession provided much more confidence. Mom very hopeful it will now stay up. Me, too. Thanks again.

Go to bed now open. Come, share a celebratory shot of whatever with me!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 24, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
Thank you, my sweet friends. Baby sugar up into more normal range, thank God!!! Was very disturbed by this, but your intercession provided much more confidence. Mom very hopeful it will now stay up. Me, too. Thanks again.

Go to bed now open. Come, share a celebratory shot of whatever with me!

This calls for Champagne!  Or maybe a couple shots of Tequila!  :lol:  I'm so happy for you all!  Now for prayers of thanksgiving.  You said Mom lost alot of blood.  Is she doing alright.  I'm sure now with the baby doing well she can breathe again.  But no adverse effects from the delivery?   :grouphug: :beer: :pray3:
?

martin88nyc

I drank a bowl of chicken soup. Does that count?
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33