go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

We are better!  It took FOREVER to get over the stupid flu.  There were relapses and setbacks, and then a trailing stomach virus.  But, we finally turned the corner...whoo hoo!  Got to celebrate Christmas with husband's family and my family after it was all over.  Then, tonight, we are just returning from our Latin Mass group's Epiphany party.  Had a great time.  Good friends, good food, good wine.  Singing, dancing, carols, games, gifts...the whole shebang.  It was a really nice time, and a much needed pick-me-up. 

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 06, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Dymph, you good? Munda? Non?

I'm good.  That is, in the sense you mean.  :D ;)
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Non Nobis

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on January 06, 2018, 10:18:57 PM
We are better!  It took FOREVER to get over the stupid flu.  There were relapses and setbacks, and then a trailing stomach virus.  But, we finally turned the corner...whoo hoo!  Got to celebrate Christmas with husband's family and my family after it was all over.  Then, tonight, we are just returning from our Latin Mass group's Epiphany party.  Had a great time.  Good friends, good food, good wine.  Singing, dancing, carols, games, gifts...the whole shebang.  It was a really nice time, and a much needed pick-me-up.

That flu seemed to be a real doozy! I'm glad you got to seriously celebrate the Epiphany (Happy Epiphany everyone!), and will be ready for the rest of the Christmas season.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dark....so.....bed? Oh stop it, you're not even tired yet!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Gnite all! See you in the morn. Meet you at the door with a fresh cuppa and a good morning! Nite Martin, Ches, Lydia, Servus, Jayne, OC, Dymph, Non, Lynne, Munda, Kaese, Henrich, Scowler, Gardener, Pon, Quare! G-nite!

And Dymph, prayers for sleep to come to your sleeplessness. Please Lord. Amen.

Carleendiane

Don't mind me. Just priming the pump for a birthday bash. Maybe Dymph, and Lydia could bring some birthday cake in for the pafty. I have none.  :(

Carleendiane

Lydia....Dymph.....you here?

Carleendiane

Dymph....Lydia......I think I'm drinking alone. :(

Munda? Doncha have a kid with a birthday we could toast to?

Carleendiane

Sometimes the birthday girls are late to their own parties.   :-\  hmmmmm. 9:30.  Lydia? Dymph?  Sometimes.  :-[

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 09, 2018, 08:35:03 PM
Sometimes the birthday girls are late to their own parties.   :-\  hmmmmm. 9:30.  Lydia? Dymph?  Sometimes.  :-[

Sorry, I'm late.  Just got home from having dinner with my in-laws and out-laws.  I've got a niece who turned 11 today too, so it was party  central.  Who knew a japanese steakhouse would have good food?  Now, about that toast...  Got to figure out what to drink first though.  Hmmm  :tinfoil:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Lydia.    :-\ don't worry I had a few shots for you, too!

Carleendiane

No....don't go to bed yet!!!! Still tipping one for Dymph's and Lydia's birthday. Yes, I know, I do go on, but really, I am just so happy about their bithdays.

dymphna17

:beer:

No bed yet!  I'm going to pull a Hubby and christen January, our birthday MONTH!!!  Woo Hoo!  31 days of specialness! 

On the 10 day of January, my true love gave to me.... 10 snowflake fingernails, 9 chocolate donuts, 8 pieces of shrimp, 7 guests for dinner, 6 Hail Mary's in thanksgiving for January, 5 t e x t messages, 2 full moon outbursts,  and please God let us make it one more day!!!

OK, I'll stop.  Have a great evening everyone!!   :pray3:  And here's to tomorrow!!   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica