go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 23, 2017, 09:27:45 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 20, 2017, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 20, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
*hands you your mocha through a virtual drive-thru window* There you go!

If you don't mind my asking, what issues have popped up?

Stroke, aneurysm, trigeminal neuralgia.....problems... :-\
hows that going with the recovery

Ches, I have recovered well, took a long time but the surgical aspect is good. It's just that the damage done to the arteries in my arm, by the clots, have left long term effects. My arms circulation is very poor due to the length of time the clots were there before surgery. Just had a very thorough vascular scan done from my carotid artery to my fingertips.

Anyway did you have your family over for T day? We had a huge house full and a particularly good day.No one left hungry!

Been missing you around here Ches. Still praying for you and family. I just keep on keepin on!  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. Pay attention. Only gonna say this once! Brush your teeth. After you indulge in leftover desserts from T- Day  :) Seriously folks, I could make another Thanksgiving dinner for 8 with my leftovers. I made enough for 30. Only 22 showed up. I sent many packages of leftovers home with my guests!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dear peeps. Yes, go to bed is open now. Come in out of the cokd. Kick your shoes òff. Come sit by my fire. Just the sounds of the crack and pop will mesmerize you. If that doesn't do it maybe a couple shots of whatever will, combined with the warm fire.and the sweet sounds of wood burning. Seriously, come and indulge yourself just a wee bit on this cold Saturday nite. Come tell mama all about it.

Fleur-de-Lys

Well, I'm having a red letter day. First I forgot to put dinner in the oven. Then, when I went to take it out, I realized I hadn't turned the oven on.

Carleen, what are you drinking tonight? I think I'll join you.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 25, 2017, 07:51:22 PM
Well, I'm having a red letter day. First I forgot to put dinner in the oven. Then, when I went to take it out, I realized I hadn't turned the oven on.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!  I would bring y'all some beef and vegetable soup, if I could.  How about a grapefruit cocktail?  I have some grapefruit san peligrino that pairs wonderfully with vodka and triple sec  :cheeseheadbeer:

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 25, 2017, 08:08:02 PM
Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on November 25, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this!  I would bring y'all some beef and vegetable soup, if I could.  How about a grapefruit cocktail?  I have some grapefruit san peligrino that pairs wonderfully with vodka and triple sec  :cheeseheadbeer:

Fleur, how about both,of us joining Munda tonight. Her offerings sound very good and I would appreciate the company! Thanks munda!

MundaCorMeum

I do what I can, when I can :). Enjoy the cocktail!  Husband and I are working on revamping chore assignments and expectations this evening  :o. Cocktails are a must  ;)

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 25, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

Ohhh... that sounds fantastic!

Kephapaulos

Good evening, everyone!

Lumen Christi

Good evening, Kepha!

Carleendiane

Good evening, Lumen, Kepha. Good morning Servus! Son made up an awesome recipe for left over stuffing  put enough stuffing, four servings worth, into a bowl and mix it up with two eggs. Make patties! Fry both sides in butter, use hot gravy as a topper. Wonderful. Serve with eggs or turkey slices.But....only as good as your stuffing was.  :)

ServusMariae

Good morning Lumen, Kepha & Carleen!! ^-^ I just woke up from bed & my eyes are still kinda blurry haha ... leftover patties sounds delicious btw! Yum yum!!

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 26, 2017, 08:08:44 PM
Good evening, Lumen, Kepha. Good morning Servus! Son made up an awesome recipe for left over stuffing  put enough stuffing, four servings worth, into a bowl and mix it up with two eggs. Make patties! Fry both sides in butter, use hot gravy as a topper. Wonderful. Serve with eggs or turkey slices.But....only as good as your stuffing was.  :)
Good evening, Carleen! Ooh, that does sound like a tasty way to use up leftover stuffing.

Good morning, Servus!

Carleendiane

Good nite all. Time to turn in. Tired. Ready for a deep sleep. Please God.

Carleendiane

Gnite, Kepha, Lumen, Dymph, Ches, Servus, Munda, Non, Lydia, Martin, and all! Sleep well. No bad dreams. No getting up numerous times God bless!