go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 06:00:04 PM
Anything with vodka, Carleen?

Oh man...do I have vodka? Tons of it. No flavored vodka, though. But mix it with real 100% cherry juice, on rocks, and if you'd like it less sweet, add some bubble water unsweetened of course, like Perrier, or even cheap bubble water is good.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Here, Lumen..... :beer:   I will join you!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Oh man...do I have vodka? Tons of it. No flavored vodka, though. But mix it with real 100% cherry juice, on rocks, and if you'd like it less sweet, add some bubble water unsweetened of course, like Perrier, or even cheap bubble water is good.
That does sound good! I don't drink much alcohol anymore, but when I do, it's almost always vodka.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 07:12:15 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

That does sound good! I don't drink much alcohol anymore, but when I do, it's almost always vodka.

I drink only occasionally myself too. I like dark red wines though as well as dark and light beers.

Lumen Christi

dymphna17

Everybody got their jammies on?  Well, except for Servus who is probably dressed in something pretty and ready to start her day.  Jammies are probably running the gauntlet these days.  I start out wearing socks to bed, kick them off, and regret that decision in the morning.  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2017, 06:41:19 PM
Cheers! :beer:

Me three! (runs to toast glass) :cheeseheadbeer:.....................Whoops! (Makes everyone spill their drink.) :trainwreck: Uh oh...Sorry! ;D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 19, 2017, 09:35:28 PM
Everybody got their jammies on?  Well, except for Servus who is probably dressed in something pretty and ready to start her day.  Jammies are probably running the gauntlet these days.  I start out wearing socks to bed, kick them off, and regret that decision in the morning.  :)

Not me yet. ;D The night's still young for me.

Regina Caeli

Me neither. I still have work to do. But I'm looking forward to putting on my jammies and curling up on the couch with a hot chocolate when it's done.

Lumen Christi

A member of the jammie brigade, reporting for duty. :)

dymphna17

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 09:48:11 PM
A member of the jammie brigade, reporting for duty. :)

Sweet!  Rosaries said, night prayers done (including everyone on the forum, especially our Kaese), and holy water distributed, right after kissing our scapulars and thanking the Blessed Mother for her 'Fiat'.  Then everybody is ready for Snooz-Fest Number 11/19/2017, the best part of the day.  Time to do a little Horizontal Twist!  Crawl into bed and let the 'roll over until you get comfy' phase begin.  Did you find it?  Of course you did, for about 2 seconds.  Then on to the 'I don't care whether I'm comfortable or not, I'm just tired and am going to sleep!' phase!  Congratulations on your 20 winks of sleep!  God bless and keep you all close to His Most Sacred Heart through the example of His Mother.  Can't sleep?  Say another rosary!   :pray3:   ;) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 19, 2017, 09:36:08 PM
Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 19, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 19, 2017, 06:41:19 PM
Cheers! :beer:

Me three! (runs to toast glass) :cheeseheadbeer:.....................Whoops! (Makes everyone spill their drink.) :trainwreck: Uh oh...Sorry! ;D
That's okay! I have chocolate milk in real life. :)

Kephapaulos

Is it dairy chocolate milk? For me, I would have to have chocolate almond milk. Almond all mine! ;D

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 20, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
Is it dairy chocolate milk? For me, I would have to have chocolate almond milk. Almond all mine! ;D
It's soy. :) Silk brand, specifically.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 20, 2017, 12:11:03 AM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 20, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
It's soy. :) Silk brand, specifically.

I used to drink soy milk "way back in the day" you could say. I drank it again once or twice within the past three years again though, but it might have been a different brand.