go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Ok. Pals. Happy to be here among the young and restless!!!! Anyway , kepha, now you know, coffee and tea are two non mixable substances. I have never heard of a major coffee shop mixing the two. Possibly, not saying surely, possibly Chai and coffee. Don't tell anyone I said that, could be the ruin of my reputation as a coffee snob.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Servus, you up yet? Well, here a good morning hug from all of us.   :grouphug:   GOOD MORNING , SERVUS, TIME TO RISE AND SHINE!!!! OH....Didn't meet to shout.  Just get up already, my dear Servus!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Anyway. Once again caught son and girl friend in little house, praying a rosary! Wow.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 12, 2017, 07:12:41 PM
Anyway. Once again caught son and girl friend in little house, praying a rosary! Wow.
Relationship goals.  :swoon:

Interestingly enough, a How to Pray the Rosary booklet I had ordered for my boyfriend came in the mail today! I sent a picture of it to him and said I'd be happy to walk him through it someday. He showed interest and said that sounded fun to him! :) I also have a blue Fatima centennial Rosary I'm holding onto for him. It's in a black leather pouch.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 12, 2017, 07:15:22 PM
Relationship goals.  :swoon:

Interestingly enough, a How to Pray the Rosary booklet I had ordered for my boyfriend came in the mail today! I sent a picture of it to him and said I'd be happy to walk him through it someday. He showed interest and said that sounded fun to him! :) I also have a blue Fatima centennial Rosary I'm holding onto for him. It's in a black leather pouch.

This is where the shared life begins. Prayer. To join in prayer is so sublime, so incredibly spiritual, so one minded...well there is no carnal act that will join souls as surely as this.

Chestertonian

Better get your germab shepherd to be a chaperone
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Chestertonian

in facility.  can't get comfortable. joints are all hurting tbut no fever waiting for an hour to get into another position I am going to lose it
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Ches, I offer up blood clots once again possibly in right arm. Having a serious issue going on. Had my priest, once cardiologist, check my pulse and he could hardly find one in either artery in my arm, so fairly certain I have blood clots in both arteries in right arm. Going in on tuesday. Hoping it doesn't end up in more surgery and bypass or reconstruct of both arteries. I'll pray for you. Please pray for me. Will know more tuesday. No matter, however it turns out. Will offer it up For you. Ches, you know thatmama is always with you. You are ever so special to me. You must know this, by now.

Lumen Christi

*lurks in the shadows, ready to pelt the next unsuspecting visitor with pillows*

Carleendiane

Lumen, you are all ready for a fight, huh? Well, I'm sure our pillow warriors will be in soon!

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2017, 06:33:28 PM
Lumen, you are all ready for a fight, huh? Well, I'm sure our pillow warriors will be in soon!
Oh no! I've been spotted!

*finds a better hiding place*

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 13, 2017, 06:37:43 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 13, 2017, 06:33:28 PM
Oh no! I've been spotted!

*finds a better hiding place*

Lumen, get out from behind the virtual bar, besides who know what you're getting into back there! You even 21 yet?

Lumen Christi

I'm 26! Oh, crud, I gave myself away...but I was already spotted, so I guess I didn't have to.

Hmm...

*spots a couch and hides behind it*

Carleendiane

Ok. You can use the bar...in any fashion you wish  :) Oh, could you do a bit of dusting back there?

Lumen Christi

Yay! Sure thing! *sneaks back to the bar with an arsenal of pillows, clearing out the dust*