go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 09, 2017, 08:52:26 PM
Going to bed. You kids lock up, clean up for your poor big mama. She is beat. Big mama is not really very big, but she is mama, so do your best to not incur her wrath.

(*locks up doors & sweeps up some dirt on floors*) Good night, dear mama Carleen! ^-^

Kephapaulos

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 09, 2017, 08:51:40 PM
Oh, sorry!  Where are my manners?  Hi Kepha and LC!   :seeya:

Hi, Dymphna! :)

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 09, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 09, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 09, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
Hello, Lumen!
Hi, Kepha! Are you having a good night?

Yes. I got phase 1 of buying Thanksgiving supplies done. How about you?
I'm doing well too, thanks. I just finished a small cup of frozen yogurt and I'm spending time with my boyfriend.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 09, 2017, 11:44:42 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 09, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 09, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 09, 2017, 06:27:52 PM
Hello, Lumen!
Hi, Kepha! Are you having a good night?

Yes. I got phase 1 of buying Thanksgiving supplies done. How about you?
I'm doing well too, thanks. I just finished a small cup of frozen yogurt and I'm spending time with my boyfriend.

Very good. I hope he's doing well too. :)

Lumen Christi

He is, thanks! :)

I feel bad because I think some people are getting the wrong impression of him from my Ask a Traditionalist thread. He's doing everything he can to be an excellent boyfriend and I don't want people to be uncomfortable with various aspects of him. :( He's not currently a practicing Catholic, but he is open to the idea of becoming one. We've discussed it. He's also agreed to marry me in a Catholic Church.

I have my eye on a particular Rosary for him when I am able to collect the funds for it. I have a Fatima centennial Rosary on hand for him, but this one is extra sturdy and I don't think he'll ever need another Rosary after he gets this one, because I have no idea how on earth this one could ever break:

I have my eye on a Rosary for myself from the same website, but he comes first. :)

Kephapaulos

Very good. That does like a nice and sturdy Rosary for him to have. It should hopefully bring ever closer to conversion. Where do they sell that type of Rosary?

Lumen Christi

I sure hope so!

You can buy Rosaries like the one I showed here: https://www.cordbands.com/collections/paracord-rosaries/products/power-meditation-rosary

I have my eye on a pink one for myself someday.

Carleendiane

Laying on my side on bed checking out new posting while listening to polyphonic DE PROFUNDIS, one of my favorites, as choir practices!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lumen Christi

This thread needs more cats...or perhaps I just really want an excuse to share this. Look at this sweet l'il angel!

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhrH8Gdlvko[/yt]

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 10, 2017, 02:11:25 AM
I sure hope so!

You can buy Rosaries like the one I showed here: https://www.cordbands.com/collections/paracord-rosaries/products/power-meditation-rosary

I have my eye on a pink one for myself someday.

Nice. Thanks !

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 10, 2017, 06:42:56 PM
Laying on my side on bed checking out new posting while listening to polyphonic DE PROFUNDIS, one of my favorites, as choir practices!

Wow. Neat. Which De Profundis? The one by Josquin?

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 10, 2017, 06:56:48 PM
This thread needs more cats...or perhaps I just really want an excuse to share this. Look at this sweet l'il angel!

Aww. Cute. Thanks!

Lumen Christi

Hi, Kepha! You're welcome on both counts!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 10, 2017, 06:58:18 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 10, 2017, 06:42:56 PM

Wow. Neat. Which De Profundis? The one by Josquin?

Kepha, I have to wait until they are done to ask, but will do!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lumen Christi on November 10, 2017, 06:56:48 PM

Adorable! I have a barn cat that is well mannered and does very well inside as well. Your kitty is adorable!!