go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kephapaulos

You definitely lost that hour then! Somehow we should get it back to you.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Regina Caeli on November 06, 2017, 09:59:51 AM
I remember those! We used to make them for Carnival.

My relatives and I every Easter used to crack them on each other's heads. There's just mess to clean up afterward on the patio and the people. A good time to also play with the leaf blower too. ;D

Carleendiane

Servus, you up yet? If so, good morning!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 06, 2017, 07:35:46 PM

I just woke up, dear Carleen!! & yes, it's a beautiful (& a somewhat cloudy) morning here! ^-^

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on November 06, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

I just woke up, dear Carleen!! & yes, it's a beautiful (& a somewhat cloudy) morning here! ^-^

And a chili night here. Hope your day is as good as mine was. Worked on project and made progress, just need to use polyurethane about 3 coats, sanding in between coats. Should take a few more days, considering dry time in between coats.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 06, 2017, 05:41:58 PM
Open now, because it feels like 7:39. My body says it's later than my clock says!

More like 10:39! 😴

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 06, 2017, 08:13:54 PM
Open now, because it feels like 7:39. My body says it's later than my clock says!

Munda, you're three hours AHEAD of michigan?

Kephapaulos

Good morning! I bet it's going to rain and storm for you soon. :P

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 06, 2017, 08:16:35 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on November 06, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

Munda, you're three hours AHEAD of michigan?

Only an hour ahead.  I meant it *feels* more like 10:39 ;)

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 06, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

OK Kepha, but if you haven't any thing nice to say, well, you know.... :)

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 06, 2017, 08:47:54 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 06, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

OK Kepha, but if you haven't any thing nice to say, well, you know.... :)

:lol: Well, it's true though because it's the weather over there right now. We might get rain too, but we'll see.

Carleendiane

Going to sleep, I trust you late night erstwhile will lock up and turn off lights.

Kephapaulos

Have good night! Sleep tight! We'll stand guard. ;D

Non Nobis

Good night everyone!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Kephapaulos

Thank you, Non. Good night!