go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 05, 2017, 08:05:29 PM
Welcome back, Carleendiane!

I was pondering to ask where you were by singing with the Scooby Doo tune: "Carleen, Carleendiane, where are you? The forum's getting boring!"

Well, had a busy week Kepha, had 4 Masses this week, traditional. Went to visit my daughter and her 6 kids. Then todsy, had family party and now I am back! Never fear, we will not die for lack of nonsense.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok, so no one wants to chime in. I'm OK with that. Really, who needs to stay up and chat with their friends on SD? Me, I tell you. I will stay up and chat. That is, unless I go to bed. And this IS the go to bed thread....just sayin.....
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kephapaulos

I'm chiming in now...

Kephapaulos

Chime chime chime....

Did you mean you were in the chatroom before, Carleendiane? I was just in there but then left it.

Regina Caeli

RC checking in. Though not for long. My eyelids are drooping...

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 05, 2017, 09:20:47 PM
Chime chime chime....

Did you mean you were in the chatroom before, Carleendiane? I was just in there but then left it.

Oh no Kepha, I have never done that.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 05, 2017, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 05, 2017, 09:20:47 PM
Chime chime chime....

Oh no Kepha, I have never done that.

Oh ok. You meant the thread then.

Take care of yourself, RC! Don't fight the sleep. :D

Kephapaulos

I don't mind that my neck of the woods can still get in the 80s or 90s because my car heater doesn't work. We tend to be warmer even during the winter if there's no cold front.

Regina Caeli

At least I don't need Servus to put me out! Oh, she's here now... Good night, everyone! Sweet dreams!

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Regina Caeli on November 05, 2017, 09:29:17 PM
At least I don't need Servus to put me out! Oh, she's here now... Good night, everyone! Sweet dreams!

Good night! :)

Carleendiane

Now why would Serves put you out RC? You are sweet as pie!

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 05, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Now why would Serves put you out RC? You are sweet as pie!

Indeed RC is!

Now I'm another story... ;D

Carleendiane

Servus, I see you  :seeya:. Now why would RD say you'd put her out? Oh yes, I get it now....the sledgehammer. It seems to me Kept a likes that particular sleep aid. Hey, just wondering, Servus,  do you get a time change, too, like we had last night at 2:00 am?

Kephapaulos

I sure might need the sledgehammer this week to keep me in line.

I looked it up, and I saw that her country doesn't have daylight saving time this year.

I'm still glad we're on the real time now. :)

Carleendiane

Thanks Kepha, but does that mean that up to this year, they did have ?ST?