go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 03, 2017, 10:44:44 PM
Is our little something chocolate? Oh, say yes, say yes!

Of course!  I left just a bit of it for you before I turned off the lights.  I hope you snuck in there and got it.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on November 04, 2017, 02:39:57 PM

Of course!  I left just a bit of it for you before I turned off the lights.  I hope you snuck in there and got it.

Non, I snuck in there only to find a rock on the table. Could it...possibly...no, can't be.....could be.....maybe Laus has been lurking, saw the chocolate and absconded with my treat? Well, if he did, I give it to him in my heart. But my head thinks...that little sh%#, how could he!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

Non, I snuck in there only to find a rock on the table. Could it...possibly...no, can't be.....could be.....maybe Laus has been lurking, saw the chocolate and absconded with my treat? Well, if he did, I give it to him in my heart. But my head thinks...that little sh%#, how could he!

:rofl:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Thank you, Dymph. Hopefully Laus will get a charge out of this!

How was your head banging day today my friend? Hopefully not as bad as most. You sure do have a terrible cross my dear! I love you and pray when you have to endure this. Please know you are not alone with this. We all care when you are hit with a migraine.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

i got medicine to calm down before bed so not quite sleepy but at least not as anxious
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on November 04, 2017, 07:40:03 PM
i got medicine to calm down before bed so not quite sleepy but at least not as anxious

Ok. Ches, but to be less anxious is good for you. Wish it was by more natural means, but whatever helps is better than your excruciating anxiety. I know this. Just happy to hear you have a bit of calm before bed. Love you Ches. Never forget you in my prayers.

Carleendiane

Ok. Going to bed now. Church tomorrow. Shower and do the do. Takes time and effort.  Yes. I am vain and try to do a fair job on the do. So what of it. Most women try to make the do presentable. The  do, as in hairdo.....

Kephapaulos

Good night, Carleendiane!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on November 04, 2017, 09:16:11 PM
Good night, Carleendiane!

G-nite, Kepha, have a great sleep.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

Laus !! >:( >:( >:(

This time I'll hide it somewhere that he'll never guess, when I'm positive he is gone.  Listen closely:

Shhh...
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2017, 09:12:57 PM
Ok. Going to bed now. Church tomorrow. Shower and do the do. Takes time and effort.  Yes. I am vain and try to do a fair job on the do. So what of it. Most women try to make the do presentable. The  do, as in hairdo.....

That is not being vain.  It's caring about your fellow man.  We (your fellow man) are the ones who have to look at you, so it is appreciated when you make the effort to look nice and not like a wild haired banshee.   :)

:lol:  Non
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on November 04, 2017, 10:46:55 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on November 04, 2017, 09:12:57 PM

That is not being vain.  It's caring about your fellow man.  We (your fellow man) are the ones who have to look at you, so it is appreciated when you make the effort to look nice and not like a wild haired banshee.   :)

:lol:  Non

A wild haired banshee...... :lol:

Kephapaulos

An early good evening to all!

I'm glad we got that hour and are on the real time for few months at least.

Carleendiane

Of course we went to church an hour early! Ding, dong! Yep. Didn't even get the benefit of that extra hour. Oh well, we are no worse off than last weekend. Had a family party here today. if family is together....it is a party, right. Great food, great company. That's a party in my book!

Kephapaulos

Welcome back, Carleendiane!

I was pondering to ask where you were by singing with the Scooby Doo tune: "Carleen, Carleendiane, where are you? The forum's getting boring!"