go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lumen Christi on October 29, 2017, 09:22:25 PM
*sneaks in, feeling better after my aches and pains earlier, and proceeds to throw pillows at everyone present*

Lumen, you are a sneaky one. Here we thought you incapacitated.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Going into go to bed territory. Could some one please have a pillow fight with Kepha. I think he was disappointed, when he received no takers. Please, out of charity, please engage in some pillow fighting.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Serviam

We don't use pillows in Iceland, we rest our heads on raw slabs of meat and the entrails of our enemies. So yeah sure, I'd be up for the challenge.
With fear and trembling work out your salvation.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Serviam on October 30, 2017, 06:06:36 PM
We don't use pillows in Iceland, we rest our heads on raw slabs of meat and the entrails of our enemies. So yeah sure, I'd be up for the challenge.

We will lend you a pillow. Definitely.

Non Nobis

:hide: That kind of fight is not even for Halloween!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on October 30, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

:hide: That kind of fight is not even for Halloween!

Serviam s just trying to gross us out, Non. My response should have been...bring it on! Besides, it was Kepha who wanted a pillow fight! Not us. We can let Kepha deal with the rules of engagement!

dymphna17

I'll fight him, but I get to use the cement pillow I use at the rallies.   :grin: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Dymph, you stay out of this one, please. Kepha, he picked the fight. It's his. But I think he was just thinking of the ordinary pillow fight. Not one of meat and entrails. Don't want to see you caught up in this bad boy fight. Cement would surely be bad boy, compared to meat an entrails, but it is what it is. Kepha, has not weighed in on this. I have no idea where he stands but me thinks cement may be over the top for our pillow warrior. He may be grossed out by meat and entrails, but would go for that rather than cement. What say you? Kepha, what say you? You matter, greater than I or Dymphna! Kepha, where are you? Serviam? You started this most gross chapter of the begnine pillow fight.

Carleendiane

WAIT A MINUTE, RABBIT!!!!!!! Was this for Servus'a benefit or yours Kepha, Serviam? I am confused. Help me out here, if you don't mind. I thought this was about cheering up Servus? What IS this all about? I know not.

Kephapaulos

Mmm...I've never had paté before. ;D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 30, 2017, 08:22:51 PM
I'll fight him, but I get to use the cement pillow I use at the rallies.   :grin: 8)

It must take a few minutes to lift and swing that. :lol:

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2017, 08:52:36 PM
Dymph, you stay out of this one, please. Kepha, he picked the fight. It's his. But I think he was just thinking of the ordinary pillow fight. Not one of meat and entrails. Don't want to see you caught up in this bad boy fight. Cement would surely be bad boy, compared to meat an entrails, but it is what it is. Kepha, has not weighed in on this. I have no idea where he stands but me thinks cement may be over the top for our pillow warrior. He may be grossed out by meat and entrails, but would go for that rather than cement. What say you? Kepha, what say you? You matter, greater than I or Dymphna! Kepha, where are you? Serviam? You started this most gross chapter of the begnine pillow fight.

I'm here.

I'll take the meat. I can always just take a shower later as opposed to getting knocked out by cement.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 30, 2017, 08:57:01 PM
WAIT A MINUTE, RABBIT!!!!!!! Was this for Servus'a benefit or yours Kepha, Serviam? I am confused. Help me out here, if you don't mind. I thought this was about cheering up Servus? What IS this all about? I know not.

I meant it to cheer up Servus, but hopefully it is or will. ;D

Carleendiane

Thank you Kepha. I am seeing it now, almost. But Servus must be at least somewhat happy. Serviam has not weighed in on this. He was the one throwing the curve ball. He and Dymphna. But I agree. You are safer going with Serviam's offering. Yes I would think it would take real minutes to respond after a cement hit. Dymphna, surely you jest. Of course if the joust weapon is cement, it would take but one hit. That is not a pillow fight. That is knock out material. Certainly not kosher in a pillow fight.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 30, 2017, 08:58:33 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on October 30, 2017, 08:22:51 PM

It must take a few minutes to lift and swing that. :lol:

Nah, it just gives you time to make a good act of contrition.  Why do they call them pillow fights?  Shouldn't you fight to win?  Oh, sorry, I'm intruding.  Get back to the fun.  *I was never here   :ghost1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica