go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

God's ways are certainly mystrous.  We just have to keep our eyes on the Prize.  He will never fail, no matter what we think we see.  Love isn't always in a pretty pakage.  Eyes on the Prize forls, that's the key.  Sorry for vad spelling.  I'm getting there though.  Tahnks for the love and prayers from you all.  You are never alone Miss Carleen.  We have our Angels to be with us to help keep our eyes right.   :pray3: :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Yep, Dymph, our eyes on the prize! And that is all I want...that prize! Nothing more, nothing less. Please, God! Look at me, so pathetic and small, may I please be counted among the elect?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kephapaulos

I got that 75% dark chocolate. And some 100% too! ;D

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 17, 2017, 07:40:00 PM
God's ways are certainly mystrous.  We just have to keep our eyes on the Prize.  He will never fail, no matter what we think we see.  Love isn't always in a pretty pakage.  Eyes on the Prize forls, that's the key.  Sorry for vad spelling.  I'm getting there though.  Tahnks for the love and prayers from you all.  You are never alone Miss Carleen.  We have our Angels to be with us to help keep our eyes right.   :pray3: :grouphug:

Yes, Dymph, God's ways ARE mysterious. He will never fail us, but we on the other hand fail Him daily. And yet, He is faithful to us, despite our wicked ways. We shrink from the suffering He sends us, so kindly to make up for our defects. We shrink from being the courageous militant Catholics He would like to see us be, but our ever patient, ever kind
God accepts us still. Not requiring a special courage, or even special efforts.I am so moved by this I could cry. But thinking about the nonsense I may cry over, that means so very little.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 17, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
I got that 75% dark chocolate. And some 100% too! ;D

Kepha, 100 %?is impossible, unless you are offering pure powder, cocoa powder. But we cheerfully accept your offering of 75%. That is a wonderful thing to offer a room full of girls. Old girls and young girls alike!! Thank you! From all female chocolate lovers!

Kephapaulos

I've bought 100% before. It's very bitter. I ended up melting the rest of it and mixed it with sugar to make hot chocolate.

Carleendiane

Hot Cocoa sounds good. I'll take one. It may help me sleep.Oh, you sweet man, kepha.

Carleendiane

You  do realize why we can't eat 100%  right? It would end up beneath our noses . Just not option. 

I l

Carleendiane

Yes, it is now time to consider your night cap. Or tea, or decaf, though personally, decaf is yuck.

Carleendiane

Thank you for praying I stay awake at adoration. I did. Though next time Also pray my focus is as it should be.  :)

Carleendiane

Hi, Lynne.  :seeya:  Hi, Obrien.   :seeya:

Carleendiane

Dear all....I am heading to my bed. Last night I was up until about 1:30. Not good. Won't do that again tonight. Stupid. Very. Tonight I am surely disposed to a short night. Late nights do nothing for my next day, other than make them longer and more painful. Besides, I am simply tired. Finally I no longer taste Pinesol. Mary's Garden knows what I'm talking about.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 11:18:24 PM
You  do realize why we can't eat 100%  right? It would end up beneath our noses . Just not option. 

I l

I did, and it was bitter. A good penance!

A belated good night, CD!

Carleendiane

Servus, you should not feel so very alone, everyone on your side of the world goes to bed when you do!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 18, 2017, 09:58:52 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 11:18:24 PM

I l

I did, and it was bitter. A good penance!

A belated good night, CD!

Kepha, the reason I said it would end up up our nose is because,if it was 100% it would be powder. ( Uposted our noses, not beneath...typo)