go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ServusMariae

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 15, 2017, 11:30:54 PM
I just took the survey not long ago actually.

yep, I got your entry. Thanks alot! ;D

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Not Yet!! Too early. Do not go to bed! Please, Listen to this warning, unless you have to get up around 4. Again. Do not go to bed!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
Not Yet!! Too early. Do not go to bed! Please, Listen to this warning, unless you have to get up around 4. Again. Do not go to bed!

Warning heeded! Almost time to go for my walk (for which you have made me famous, sort of).  I have to be careful, I've needed to use a flashlight because I start too late.  And now Daylight Saving Time will soon be over (when? - oh Google says Nov. 5), and I'll really be in the dark!

Praying for Dymphna...
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Thank you Non. Now I know what day for the time change. And Dymphna, I know appreciates your prayers. Now get it done, Non. Hup 2, 3, 4!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Wow, it's so quiet around here, you could hear the proverbial pin drop!

Carleendiane

Talking to myself here. Non is out walking, Per is swordfighting, Munda is putting the Littles to bed, Dymph is out of comission, Kepha is sorting out what he is learning in the Singles Forum, Martin has not been well, Heirich, as usual ignores us, Pons is lurking, but not commenting, Kaese just let's us go our way, Ches is a bit on the quiet side, Servus is eating breakfast, Lynne is just out and about, Regina is baking dessert.  And me? I am sipping some wine to put me to sleep, along with my benadryl. Works for me, but not yet, still too soon.

Carleendiane

Oh, and don't worry about benadryl and 8 oz of wine. That's not enough to do me harm. See.....I'm still here! I'm sure, much to the chagrin of Heinrich and probably others!  Not everyone loves my constant prattle!

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2017, 07:01:05 PM
Talking to myself here. Non is out walking, Per is swordfighting, Munda is putting the Littles to bed, Dymph is out of comission, Kepha is sorting out what he is learning in the Singles Forum, Martin has not been well, Heirich, as usual ignores us, Pons is lurking, but not commenting, Kaese just let's us go our way, Ches is a bit on the quiet side, Servus is eating breakfast, Lynne is just out and about, Regina is baking dessert.  And me? I am sipping some wine to put me to sleep, along with my benadryl. Works for me, but not yet, still too soon.

That sounds like a good assessment to me. :D

Maybe RC will serve us dessert soon?

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 16, 2017, 08:38:06 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 16, 2017, 07:01:05 PM

That sounds like a good assessment to me. :D

Maybe RC will serve us dessert soon?

Don't hold your breath, Kepha! I think we may have to fend for ourselves.

Carleendiane

Kepha, I have some cake you can have. Chocolate cake. Vanilla cake. Your choice.

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Okie-dokie. Chocolate is a great decision. One large piece coming up! Enjoy!

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Kepha, maybe some nice quality dark chocolate, at least 75%. You do not need to bake it. Just buy us some. We can not always supply baked goods!

Open now. Come on in. Just don't challenge me to a debate. I am exhausted defending Fatima. Somehow the apparition went south. I am so totally disoriented about something that has been near and dear to my heart.