go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 15, 2017, 08:40:43 PM
Well, not that I'd want you to get hurt, CD, but Servus has the sledgehammer. She must be awake now. ;D

I'd like wakingup at 6:30 too. Even at 5 ot 5:30. In middle school years, I used to wake up at 5:30.

No sledgehammer needed. I use benadryl for a seep aid. I guess that is my very gentle sledgehammer.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Regina Caeli

Anyone who tries to wake me up before 7 is getting the sledgehammer. Did I say 7? Make that 10.

Carleendiane

Yes, Egina, I see we are in the same time zone!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dymphna.... :'(  :'( :pray3: how can I sleep with my friend as she is?

Regina Caeli

Carleendiane

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Regina Caeli on October 15, 2017, 08:50:32 PM
Anyone who tries to wake me up before 7 is getting the sledgehammer. Did I say 7? Make that 10.

Wakey! Wakey! ;D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 15, 2017, 08:58:06 PM
Dymphna.... :'(  :'( :pray3: how can I sleep with my friend as she is?

:(  :pray2:

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 15, 2017, 08:54:32 PM
Yes, Egina, I see we are in the same time zone!

I know that was a mistype, but she would be "Egina" because she would be "edgy" if you wake her up too early. j/k ;D

Regina Caeli

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 15, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

Wakey! Wakey! ;D

Where is that hammer...? Servus!!! Where did you leave the sledgehammer? I can't find anything under all these empty beer cans. Really, Carleen! You know that doesn't mix with Benadryl...

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Regina Caeli on October 15, 2017, 10:13:39 PM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 15, 2017, 09:25:45 PM

Wakey! Wakey! ;D

Where is that hammer...? Servus!!! Where did you leave the sledgehammer? I can't find anything under all these empty beer cans. Really, Carleen! You know that doesn't mix with Benadryl...

This reminds me of a silly and dumb scenario I had made up for coworkers for an office show. lol

Carleen, any more beer left? Benadryl works for me, but the drowsiness is the payment for later.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Regina Caeli on October 15, 2017, 10:13:39 PM
Where is that hammer...? Servus!!! Where did you leave the sledgehammer?

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa ... the sledgehammer slammer had to do some serious assignments last nite. Gotta render account to my lecturer.

ServusMariae

Btw, can anyone here help me out on this little survey? I created it as part of my graduation schoolwork. Hungry for opinions:

https://goo.gl/forms/vEb1KGPOrYY2W8us1

Kephapaulos

Looks I dodged a bullet there then and am essentially off the hook. ;D

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 15, 2017, 11:30:10 PM
Btw, can anyone here help me out on this little survey? I created it as part of my graduation schoolwork. Hungry for opinions:

https://goo.gl/forms/vEb1KGPOrYY2W8us1

I just took the survey not long ago actually.