go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Servus, it appears it is only you and i. And I am waning. Getting ready for sleep. Poor you. All alone....
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 13, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
Servus, it appears it is only you and i. And I am waning. Getting ready for sleep. Poor you. All alone....

:rofl:

I will do fine here in Singapore. Rest well! :)

Carleendiane

Open. Yes, ready for your comments. Will ban if needed, will hug if needed, will give drink to the thirsty, food for the hungry,  counsel to the doubtful, encourage the downhearted, and bandage boo-boos.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Chamomile, peanut butter granola bar, and Little Dorrit via Librivox.  :grin:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Ok, so how about coming here and tap into the charity and kindness offered above. Really, it's cheaper than any clinic, healthier than wallowing in negativity or self pity. I will lift you up and out of your quagmire. Whatever ia quagmire s. I  are here for you. PayPal is not acceptible. Plus, charges are simply donations, not charges. I take ice cream in lieu of money.

Carleendiane

I love p. Butter granola bars.

Carleendiane

Ok. So maybe I'm a worry wart, but Dymph, you must pray for her. She can barely type out a coherent sentence. That's not like her, even with a migraine.  :(

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
Open. Yes, ready for your comments. Will ban if needed, will hug if needed, will give drink to the thirsty, food for the hungry,  counsel to the doubtful, encourage the downhearted, and bandage boo-boos.

I'll take a little of all of the above, because I am a little of all of the above.  I am busy, but not with sleeping.  Something about this school year is just insanely busy!  Our family dynamics are shifting.  We have commitment, after commitment, after commitment, and we aren't even all that involved with extra-curriculars!  I'll have a teen in the house in less than two weeks ( :-X :shrug: :madsmiley: :ack: :eek: :hide:), which means I've got baby, toddler, pre-school, middle-school, grade school...it's kind of surreal.  All of a sudden, I'm well into the second decade of parenting and in the thick of things, and life is moving at break neck speed.  I want to soak up and enjoy every moment with every kid, but I don't know who to turn to next.  I just don't even know.  It's not that any of this is bad.  It's all good changes, and I'm embracing it and finding joy in this chaos (I think??).  But...it's so new and unchartered territory for me.  I don't know what to do with it all.  I worry I'm screwing everything up.  I don't want to fail anyone, but I don't feel like I can really succeed with everyone, either. 

So, there you go, Carleen!  That's my gotobed in a nutshell ;)

Carleendiane

Munda, I think what you have described is a quagmire. That'll  be a forty dollars0 donation, please

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2017, 08:11:20 PM
Munda, I think what you have described is a quagmire. That'll  be a forty dollars0 donation, please

Quagmire wasn't on the menu.  I'm not shelling out!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 14, 2017, 08:14:58 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 14, 2017, 08:11:20 PM

Quagmire wasn't on the menu.  I'm not shelling out!

:) :grouphug: :whistling:

Carleendiane

Not very late, but bed is beckoning, which I will fight with my will until at least 10. If I go silent, call me back.

Kephapaulos

The beckoning of the bed...

Well, often I fight that too much myself. ;D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 15, 2017, 07:27:39 PM
The beckoning of the bed...

Well, often I fight that too much myself. ;D

Me too because my fear is waking up at 3 and not being able to fall into a good sleep after that! That is just not acceptable. I want to sleep at least until 6:30. Is that too much to ask for? No, I say. No one should be awake before 6:30, unless work requires it.

Kephapaulos

Well, not that I'd want you to get hurt, CD, but Servus has the sledgehammer. She must be awake now. ;D

I'd like wakingup at 6:30 too. Even at 5 ot 5:30. In middle school years, I used to wake up at 5:30.