go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

I'll bet it was hard to leave little Lidya.  And you got to see with your own eyes how well your dear daughter is doing.  That is wonderful!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 12, 2017, 08:27:26 PM
I'll bet it was hard to leave little Lidya.  And you got to see with your own eyes how well your dear daughter is doing.  That is wonderful!

Best ever! Thanks Dymph! I am so very grateful to have seen better than I expected! Katie is entirely devoted. To hubby. To baby. A total miracle. And absolutely delighted to be so devoted.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Did she like the blanket and beenie babies?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 12, 2017, 09:03:54 PM
Did she like the blanket and beenie babies?

She loved them, but even more, she loved seeing pappa, laying on floor enraptured by her cutest baby in the world!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

That's awesome!  I had an Uncle (+RIP+ Uncle Duane) who was very stern.  Always a sour puss in pictures.  I sent him and his wife a Christmas Card as usual, and got one back.  After talking to his wife on Facebook, she sent a picture with this card.  It was a picture of Uncle Duane on the floor playing with this Step-Daugther, having a ball.  You could see on his face that he loved every minute of it.  He was SMILING!  It was hard to believe, but there it was.  Proof in the pudding or proof in the picture as it was.  I sure hope you all get to spend more time with them.  I'm sure they loved it as much as you all did.   :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
?

Carleendiane

Home and happy now. Was a beautiful Mass and reception! Just happy to be in my Jammies and in go to bed.

ServusMariae

welcome back, dear Carleen! wow, it's morning here in SG now ... did the Mass + reception you attended was that long??! How did you sit through the entire night all the way until the wee hours of morning?! :lol:

ServusMariae

oh wait, you're in the US. whoops.

Carleendiane

Yes it was so long, I just prayed my little heart out, all night and I am exhausted, Servus. Good thing I had lots of cake to keep my sugar level up, lol.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carleendiane

Servus, did you get a good night's sleep? Did you have to work today?

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 13, 2017, 09:11:44 PM
Servus, did you get a good night's sleep? Did you have to work today?

yep, last's night sleep was restful ... & hey, it's Saturday today. Nothing much to do. 8)

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 13, 2017, 09:01:18 PM
Yes it was so long, I just prayed my little heart out, all night and I am exhausted, Servus. Good thing I had lots of cake to keep my sugar level up, lol.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta say, Carleen - if you were in Singapore, you will find that you won't be able to gobble that much sugar. The government here wants peeps to eat stuff in moderation & stay healthy :lol:

Carleendiane

Actually, the campaign has been ongoing to get people to eat better. Seriously, in my house, a bag of sugar lasts a whole year. I only bake sweets for holidays. We do not eat dessert. We eat very healthy.

Carleendiane

So, where is Dymph? Bird, Ches?  Where are they? I am sad about my missing posters. Non, Munda? All gone? All busy? All sleeping?

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 13, 2017, 09:49:46 PM
So, where is Dymph? Bird, Ches?  Where are they? I am sad about my missing posters. Non, Munda? All gone? All busy? All sleeping?

I guess they are all busy sleeping? I see the time zones across US looks pretty chaotic ... heh.