go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Winding down for the night.  Mondays, we sacrifice our nightcaps, but there are a few fish tacos left, if anyone has the munchies.  5 am will be here soon, so stories, teeth, prayers, bed.  Nighty-night!   See y'all tomorrow!  Also, prayers for those in Las Vegas  :pray3:  what a terrible world we have become.

Carleendiane

Yes, let's think about bed. We will think about jammies, blankets, snacks, drinks, and drinks. Realy, drinks are essential, to a good night's sleep. So let's choose them wisely. We do not need to have to get up during the night. So it must be strong and concentrated.  :D
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 03, 2017, 05:02:51 PM
Yes, let's think about bed. We will think about jammies, blankets, snacks, drinks, and drinks. Realy, drinks are essential, to a good night's sleep. So let's choose them wisely. We do not need to have to get up during the night. So it must be strong and concentrated.  :D

Crown Apple and cranberry juice it is!  (Thanks Laus!   :cheeseheadbeer: )

Just got all my throws washed and folded.  Ready for cool autumn weather.  Yay Fall!!   :thumbsup:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Sounds great, Dymph! But why thank Laus, though I'm sure he deserves it if you thanked him, but why?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. G-NITE. God willing, coffee all ready for you in good morning.  :seeya:

dymphna17

Good night, Sweetie!  Sweet dreams!  I thanked Laus for the Crown Royal Apple alcohol since it is made in Canada, so he is directly involved in each glass I pour.   :lol:

This may well be me, tonight:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kaesekopf

You watch TV, dymphna?

Tut tut

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

dymphna17

Quote from: Kaesekopf on October 03, 2017, 11:53:23 PM
You watch TV, dymphna?

Tut tut

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

IKR  That's why I'm a practicing Catholic.  I'm still practicing to be a good one some day.   ;)  Seriously though, I only watch it when Hubby turns it on.  Since we got rid of cable and he bought this Roku thing, I don't know how to turn it all on!  I admit I haven't tried very hard to learn, but 3 remotes is a little much.   :o   8)
?

maryslittlegarden

Dympha,  you are a pretty darn good catholic.  :):):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on October 04, 2017, 09:10:35 AM
Dympha,  you are a pretty darn good catholic.  :):):):)

Awww.  Thank you, MLG.  That's so sweet of you to say.   :grouphug:   :)
?

Bernadette

I decided to treat myself to some cocoa. Later I'll listen to The Wisdom of Father Brown.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on October 04, 2017, 05:27:26 PM
I decided to treat myself to some cocoa. Later I'll listen to The Wisdom of Father Brown.

Father Brown is a favorite character of mine.

Carleendiane

Popcorn balls made at home always had at least one hair stuck in them. Oh, Dymph, butter, popcorn, lime, white wine, and a cute mickey mouse mug to drink it in, all on counter in kitchen. Ran into Laus, he said he'll be by whenever.

dymphna17

Well, we may be here whenever or whatnot.   :shrug:  You are so right about the hair on popcorn balls.  Ever fall asleep and wake up with one of those things stuck to your face?  My sister did. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  She was around 8 or 9yo and we were getting our usual beauty treatments on Saturday evening getting ready for Mass on Sunday afternoon.  It was her turn under the hairdryer and Mom was making popcorn balls for us to bring to school on Monday for our Halloween parties (this was public school before we moved to St Marys).  She had made little ones for us to have that night.  She let my sister go ahead and stay on the couch (leather) since it was going to be a while before her hair was done.  I think all three of us girls had to be peeled off the ceiling when we heard Mom holler my sister's name.  She had fallen asleep with that popcorn ball hanging out of her mouth where it stuck to her cheek and stayed when she popped up hearing her name being called!  Even Mom had to laugh.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on October 04, 2017, 07:18:42 PM
Well, we may be here whenever or whatnot.   :shrug:  You are so right about the hair on popcorn balls.  Ever fall asleep and wake up with one of those things stuck to your face?  My sister did. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen.  She was around 8 or 9yo and we were getting our usual beauty treatments on Saturday evening getting ready for Mass on Sunday afternoon.  It was her turn under the hairdryer and Mom was making popcorn balls for us to bring to school on Monday for our Halloween parties (this was public school before we moved to St Marys).  She had made little ones for us to have that night.  She let my sister go ahead and stay on the couch (leather) since it was going to be a while before her hair was done.  I think all three of us girls had to be peeled off the ceiling when we heard Mom holler my sister's name.  She had fallen asleep with that popcorn ball hanging out of her mouth where it stuck to her cheek and stayed when she popped up hearing her name being called!  Even Mom had to laugh.

Thinking very hard about this anecdote, I have decided that if there had been a most likely to have....in my senior year book,  most likely to have woken up with a popcorn ball stuck to her cheek.....it would have been me, hands down. I was the one in my class who if there was something weird to happen, it would have happened  to me!