go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 30, 2017, 06:56:05 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 28, 2017, 06:14:46 PM
So..... my dog stayed with us through both our rosaries tonight! And lovey? He was a regular love bug. Coming, laying his head down on us. I think he was meditating on the mysteries. Can't say for sure, but that's my opinion. Yup, that Logan...he's very interior.
hes a German Shepherd right.. they are very loyal

He is an Australian shepherd and yes, very loyal.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

G-nite Dymph, Quare, Heinrich, Red, Martin, Kaese, Per, Regina, Lynne, Non, Ches, Lydia, S Maria, Matto, Gardener, Mikemac, Pon, Munda, Miriam, Perpetua, Obrien, Chris, Geremia, Keph, Bon,  OCLF, S. Justin, Jayne, Laus...miss you. Jaca...miss you! Christina, and all.......Turn the lights out, last one to leave.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 30, 2017, 06:57:46 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on September 29, 2017, 12:44:29 AM
Yeah, the biggest problem with that is, Hubby doesn't get home until around 5:00 pm and then the long drive to the lab.  I can do the fast with no problems, I' sure.  Lord knows I've got enough to offer up.  But I worry about being diabetic and fasting for that long.  Oh well, it's high time I start doing some corporal works of mercy among other things.  Sweet dreams, all.  I'm keeping watch over the fort so you can rest easy.  It will be another day to give glory to God, soon.  We're locked and loaded Miss Carleen.   :) 8)

Sweet dreams Non and PerE!
i think that is corporal mortifications not corporal works of mercy

Mercy is for the novus ordo people

You are so right.  I'm an idiot these days.  Seems like I have more things to do than I have brains for.  Thank you for catching that.  Would correcting the idiot be a corporal work of being nice?   ;)  :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Open. Who left the kitchen and bar a mess? Left the lights on? Left the empty toilet paper roll on the holder? Now, far be it from me to nag, but Jimminie crickets....Ya'll are big girls and boys. I'll just do a little cleaning and let this soak in. And don't blame Laus. He's not been in for a while.

Regina Caeli

I made the mess in the kitchen.  :(

But you'll forgive me when you taste these snickerdoodles.  :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: Regina Caeli on October 01, 2017, 05:54:23 PM
I made the mess in the kitchen.  :(

But you'll forgive me when you taste these snickerdoodles.  :D

Regina, forgiven, my pet, my baker girl. We're all good. Now about the bar, toilet paper, lights? I know Regina, our in house snickerdoodle maker did not do that.

MundaCorMeum

I've got the kids on cleanup duty for us!  Lucky for us, they will work for snickerdoodles!  The art of delegating is a mother's best friend ;)  So, the hay guy was running late...he had a calf die in birth yesterday =(  so, he didn't make it until late this afternoon.  It's 7:00, and hubby is loading up the last of the hay bales in the barn.  The kids found an abandoned baby squirrel in the woods, that they are trying to nurse back to health, in between cleanup chores.  Dinner will be late.  But, we are having roast pork loin and potatoes.  Probably a side salad.  Hopefully we can still get to bed at a decent hour!  I'll have a hard apple cider while waiting for dinner, if anyone is interested in joining me.

Regina Caeli

Hard apple cider sounds wonderful.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 01, 2017, 06:03:02 PM
I've got the kids on cleanup duty for us!  Lucky for us, they will work for snickerdoodles!  The art of delegating is a mother's best friend ;)  So, the hay guy was running late...he had a calf die in birth yesterday =(  so, he didn't make it until late this afternoon.  It's 7:00, and hubby is loading up the last of the hay bales in the barn.  The kids found an abandoned baby squirrel in the woods, that they are trying to nurse back to health, in between cleanup chores.  Dinner will be late.  But, we are having roast pork loin and potatoes.  Probably a side salad.  Hopefully we can still get to bed at a decent hour!  I'll have a hard apple cider while waiting for dinner, if anyone is interested in joining me.

I'm with you munda. Love hard cider. Love kids cleaning and love pork loin. Its win win win.

MundaCorMeum

Carleendiane

It's after 8. Got my jammies on. Got the beginning of a bed head which I will probably wear all day tomorrow. I can do that when my hair is on top of my head. I just shove my crown on, a gold headband, and tuck up some strands, but not all, wear my boho clothing and I look messy chic. Well, mostly messy.

MundaCorMeum

Dinner is done (it was delicious), and cleaning crew is at it again.  Unfortunately, I can't help, because I have to nurse the baby to sleep....oh darn!  ;)  Looks like we won't be getting to bed too crazy late, after all.  Everyone should have teeth brushed and be tucked in by 9:30.  Tomorrow is a school day, and cross country in the afternoon.  Gotta get adequate rest!

Carleendiane

G-nite, Munda, and to all your littles, and hubby too. Sleep well.

dymphna17

Sweet dreams, ladies!  Oh!  And gentlemen too!  I pray you get restful slumber so you can wake up in the morning, refreshed and ready to find wonderful ways to please God.  AFTER your coffee of course.   :laugh: :coffee:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Monday nite and all is well. Well enough anyway! Looking forward to making up for last night's rotten sleep. But I should not complain, the moms here have few solid nights, if any! God bless them.