go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 09, 2017, 05:27:40 PM
8 hours straight and 2 four hour naps would be good

Says the old young man of SD. That is something I would think, if not say! I am old, almost. But not in my head. Thanks for,opening up tonight, Ches!  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

This sounds delightful! 

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 09, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

This sounds delightful!
Oh, Munda, how about a vodka and cherry juice, with equal part coconut bubble water, to send you on your way to LA LA land
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 09, 2017, 06:22:09 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 09, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

This sounds delightful!
Oh, Munda, how about a vodka and cherry juice, with equal part coconut bubble water, to send you on your way to LA LA land

Would it hurt your feelings if I said I'm not a fan of coconut flavored drinks?  I know we had the peeps contention, so I'd hate to stir the pot ;).  How about a splash of lime, instead, please?  I'm a citrus kind of gal  :).

We still have to eat dinner, too.  It's just 7:30 here, so I've got a little time.  Take your time on that drink ;)

Carleendiane

Munda, I want that drink to be exactly as you ordered. I have lemon bubble water. Will that do? No lime, but I could order some into gottobed.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 09, 2017, 06:39:59 PM
Munda, I want that drink to be exactly as you ordered. I have lemon bubble water. Will that do? No lime, but I could order some into gottobed.

If I could just get this baby to settle down and gotosleep, lemon bubble water sounds great!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 09, 2017, 07:25:18 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 09, 2017, 06:39:59 PM

If I could just get this baby to settle down and gotosleep, lemon bubble water sounds great!

Ok. Munda, you've got it. Lemon bubble water it is!

Carleendiane

I think Laus would approve.

LausTibiChriste

I approve of anything you do Caleendiane 8)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

MundaCorMeum

good evening!  It's backpatio time.  We are having some Cajun dance lessons tonight.  Any takers?? 

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 10, 2017, 06:05:28 PM
good evening!  It's backpatio time.  We are having some Cajun dance lessons tonight.  Any takers??

Wait, I need refreshments before I can dance!

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 10, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

oh, absolutely!! Whatcha want?

ETA: we have gumbo if you're hungry, and husband can make just about any cocktail you like

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 10, 2017, 06:11:19 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 10, 2017, 06:08:47 PM

oh, absolutely!! Whatcha want?
ETA: we have gumbo if you're hungry, and husband can make just about any cocktail you like

Just have him surprise me!

Carleendiane

Go to bed doesn't mean now. It means getcherjammiesonandgrabadrink.