go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

LAUS Tibi Christe! Munda's glass. She can see the bottom and she is hoping for a second glass. My glass is not half full, it is half empty, Laus. I am in my reminiscing mode while Munda is in her relaxing mode. While she relaxes, I am wishing I were back to where she is in life. Laus, we are both quite thirsty, and do not wish to experience dry throat.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 07, 2017, 06:24:38 PM
LAUS Tibi Christe! Munda's glass. She can see the bottom and she is hoping for a second glass. My glass is not half full, it is half empty, Laus. I am in my reminiscing mode while Munda is in her relaxing mode. While she relaxes, I am wishing I were back to where she is in life. Laus, we are both quite thirsty, and do not wish to experience dry throat.

It's amazing how well you know us around here, Carleen.  Don't worry.  I filled my own stinking glass!  Thanks a lot, Laus!

Carleendiane

Wow, I am so happy you had your own bottle. My, goodness, who knows where Laus is? He does have a fiancee now. I have a feeling, now that he has a love, we will only get the dreggs. He will save his best for her.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 07, 2017, 07:22:44 PM
Wow, I am so happy you had your own bottle. My, goodness, who knows where Laus is? He does have a fiancee now. I have a feeling, now that he has a love, we will only get the dreggs. He will save his best for her.
As is only right. :)
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Laus has a fiance?  Is it the Russian RSC was talking about?  I've got Crown Apple and cranberry juice if anyone wants some.   :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Bernadette on September 07, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

y'all are right.  And, really...I love fiancés!  Except, mine was the best ;)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 07, 2017, 07:38:29 PM
Laus has a fiance?  Is it the Russian RSC was talking about?  I've got Crown Apple and cranberry juice if anyone wants some.   :cheeseheadbeer:

That's the word on the street! 

Make that a vodka and cranberry, with a squeeze of lime, and we have a deal

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 07, 2017, 07:41:11 PM

That too is awesome.  I think I must just really like cranberry juice.  Here you go, Munda.  That's the last of the lime, though.  I'll have to make a trip to the store for some more.  Does anyone want anything while I'm there?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on September 07, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Yes Dymph, I forgot to get some shredded cabbage and potatoes while at store tonight. I would also love to have some Svedka, if you don't mind. It's as good as Absolute, but cheaper!

That too is awesome.  I think I must just really like cranberry juice.  Here you go, Munda.  That's the last of the lime, though.  I'll have to make a trip to the store for some more.  Does anyone want anything while I'm there?

Yes, potatoes and cabbage, plus a decent bone in ham. Thank you.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on September 07, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

Oh yes, bernadette. You know how deeply he feels and how we can expect him to act accordingly  :)

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 07, 2017, 07:55:57 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on September 07, 2017, 07:47:06 PM

Yes Dymph, I forgot to get some shredded cabbage and potatoes while at store tonight. I would also love to have some Svedka, if you don't mind. It's as good as Absolute, but cheaper!

Yes, potatoes and cabbage, plus a decent bone in ham. Thank you.

Throw some carrots and onion in there and you've got my Boiled Dinner.  Now I know what we can have for supper on Saturday!  I like it better with turnips instead of potatoes, but not Hubby.  Next time I make it, I'm going to try putting both of them in the pot.  That should be interesting.  I tried it once with rutabagas but that kind of sucked.  It's been a while since I've made it.  Hey!  Now that I think about it, I think we've got some ham in the freezer.  Oh, I've got to go check!  I'll do that on the way out to the store.   :)

Has anyone seen PerE lately?
?

Carleendiane

No, and I'm worrief. She usually shows everyday. I haven't seen her for a couple.

dymphna17

Hopefully she's just met a fabulous friend and has been too busy to check in.  Or maybe she's on retreat in Switzerland.  Or she's tied up in the back of somebody's van trying to figure out how to get out of there without her captors seeing her leave.  Sorry, we were watching one of those Bourne Identity movies.  Anyway, I pray everything is alright with her.   :pray3:
?

MundaCorMeum

I'm sure she's fine  :cheeseheadbeer:  She's probably just making a sacrifice and not getting on the forum for the week, or something. 

Tomorrow is Our Lady's Birthday!  There better be thread to outdo all threads for her!  What's everyone doing?  We are having pizza night, and making blueberry cheesecake.  Hopefully, I can coordinate some hymns for Her with the kids, but we shall see

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 07, 2017, 08:43:45 PM
I'm sure she's fine  :cheeseheadbeer:  She's probably just making a sacrifice and not getting on the forum for the week, or something. 

Tomorrow is Our Lady's Birthday!  There better be thread to outdo all threads for her!  What's everyone doing?  We are having pizza night, and making blueberry cheesecake.  Hopefully, I can coordinate some hymns for Her with the kids, but we shall see

You go, girl! No, really, I did not know. Will keep that in mind! Thank you, Munda!