go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Pon??? How are you, you stinking never gonna marry single man? Stop in for a visit. We don't bite here. Most of us are married!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

:seeya: I'm having a cup of decaf tea. Plenty to go 'round.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on August 31, 2017, 07:08:29 PM
:seeya: I'm having a cup of decaf tea. Plenty to go 'round.

Ok, bird. I'll drink tea. I'm a wee bit lonely. And decaf is probably best tonight! Thank you.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I'm lonely, too; listening to Great Expectations and hanging out with my cat.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on August 31, 2017, 07:23:31 PM
I'm lonely, too; listening to Great Expectations and hanging out with my cat.

:grouphug:

MundaCorMeum

Sometimes, even in a house FULL of people and boisterous noise, I feel lonely, too.  It's ok =)  Maybe it's a nudge from Our Lord, asking for company, because He is lonely for us in those moments.

Carleendiane

G-nite. Bird, Munda, see you tomorrow. God bless.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 31, 2017, 06:38:59 PM
Come. It is late enough to not be unseemly to visit go to bed. Really, it's way late. LAUS? DYMPH?

Sup

I'll be up all night yo
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dymphna17

Well, we're off to the rally!  Hubby is bringing the dune buggy, so that should be interesting.  Have a great weekend y'all!!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

have fun, dymphna!  we are going to First Saturday devotion tomorrow, and then to visit my Mom and siblings for the rest of the weekend.  Everyone is really looking forward to it.  We haven't been down to visit in awhile, and we are all lonesome.

Carleendiane

Yahoo! A rally, how did your nails turn out? Choir is here and my home resounds with holiness, that is.....until they eat drink and be merry afterward.

Carleendiane

So..bedtime......G-nite.

Carleendiane

Being that it's no longer afternoon, I vote we open go to bed up. Gotta 30 pack of rolling rock.Any takers? Kaese? That thing was so heavy. Now I know why only the guys buy 30 packs!

Carleendiane

Ok. Tired. Turning in. Lonely here. Going home.

Carleendiane

G-night Dymph. Bird. Lynne and Non. See you tomorrow. Laus, help yourself to a Rolling Rock.  :seeya: :grouphug: :toth: