go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Carleendiane

Time. Yup. It's time.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Gonna see the sandman by 10-10:30. Tired. But everyone can carry on. Last one out locks up. Please and thank you.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Here's some pre-tucked in help, CD   :P
Take a little bath or even warm shower by candlelight. Keep the lights down low, fluff up your pillows and blankies, put on your fav soft jammies, hold your dear husbands hand and listen to some soft music after your eve prayers. 
Sending my angel to accompany you tonight.  Good and holy night to you and all the SD family! 
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

dymphna17

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on August 28, 2017, 07:06:15 PM
Here's some pre-tucked in help, CD   :P
Take a little bath or even warm shower by candlelight. Keep the lights down low, fluff up your pillows and blankies, put on your fav soft jammies, hold your dear husbands hand and listen to some soft music after your eve prayers. 
Sending my angel to accompany you tonight.  Good and holy night to you and all the SD family!

You are awesome, PerE!  A good and holy night to you as well.

Say hello to the sandman for me, Carleen!  Tell him I expect to see him in a few days.   :seeya:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 28, 2017, 06:26:10 PM
Gonna see the sandman by 10-10:30. Tired. But everyone can carry on. Last one out locks up. Please and thank you.

No need to lock up I'll be here all night

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bernadette

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 28, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

Tell me my engagement lured you out of hiding, too.  :P
My Lord and my God.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bernadette on August 28, 2017, 07:26:40 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 28, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

Tell me my engagement lured you out of hiding, too.  :P

ok.

Your engagement lured me out of hiding too
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Carleendiane

OK Laus, I forgot to mention...the toilet runs unless you jiggle the handle. Maybe....do the dishes?

Carleendiane

Laus, it's now in your hands. Behave. G-nite. Oh and don't wreck go to bed by saying something you could get banned for. We just got you back!  :D

dymphna17

It doesn't look like he brought Ricky with him, so hopefully he'll be alright.  I'll be doing rounds anyway.  :cheeseheadbeer:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 28, 2017, 07:47:00 PM
OK Laus, I forgot to mention...the toilet runs unless you jiggle the handle. Maybe....do the dishes?

I already did the dishes!  Shoot....I would've left them, if I'd known Laus was here.  Whatever.  Who wants a cocktail?  It's been a llloooonnnggg day. Kids are in bed.  Time to sit on the patio and decompress a little before bed (it's only 9:00 here)

PerEvangelicaDicta

QuoteI'll be doing rounds anyway.  :cheeseheadbeer:

Lock 'n load, Dymphna.

MCM, you can pour me one. Better late than never.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

dymphna17

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on August 28, 2017, 09:23:40 PM
QuoteI'll be doing rounds anyway.  :cheeseheadbeer:

Lock 'n load, Dymphna.

MCM, you can pour me one. Better late than never.

Me too, please Munda!   I can drink and fly.   ;D
?

Carleendiane

Now, that's enough attention for Keph, he will get a big head. It's time to open up the bed thread. "Knock" "knock" open the @#$% door!!!! Dymph...Laus!!!!! Unlock this door! Now!!!! Oh, no worries, it is open. WHO LEFT THE #$@%  DOOR OPEN ???   

Munda, margarita, please!