go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 09, 2017, 09:41:37 PM
Ches, you home or still at the facility? Been thinking about you and your reduced participation on the forum. You  finding it harder to post? And are you sleeping ok? Tolerating your feedings? My new granddaughter is so cute with her full head of hair and a round full face. I can't wait to meet her. When Katie is ready to handle visitors. Her hubby has 3 months paid leave! I've never heard of such a thing for men, but it is wonderful. He can go back whenever he is ready, though. He works for comcast. They have great benefits.

What if one day we can all have our own avatar robots like in that movie with Bruce Willis.  His body is in a computerized chair in his apartment, but his mind is connected to an avatar robot, synthetic replica of himself that goes off into the world.  It feels like he is in the robot, and it feels like it is literally himself.  We could all be back in our homes in Oklahoma, Kansas, Michigan, NYC, (I dont know where Munda, Per Evsngelica, and Bernie live), and send our our avatars to meet Ches and his avatar in NYC.  Download a program for advanced rock climbing.  Go climb Mt. Everest.  Ches could be our expedition leader!

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 10, 2017, 05:39:48 PM
Ches, you home or still at the facility? Been thinking about you and your reduced participation on the forum. You  finding it harder to post? And are you sleeping ok? Tolerating your feedings? My new granddaughter is so cute with her full head of hair and a round full face. I can't wait to meet her. When Katie is ready to handle visitors. Her hubby has 3 months paid leave! I've never heard of such a thing for men, but it is wonderful. He can go back whenever he is ready, though. He works for comcast. They have great benefits.

What if one day we can all have our own avatar robots like in that movie with Bruce Willis.  His body is in a computerized chair in his apartment, but his mind is connected to an avatar robot, synthetic replica of himself that goes off into the world.  It feels like he is in the robot, and it feels like it is literally himself.  We could all be back in our homes in Oklahoma, Kansas, Michigan, NYC, (I dont know where Munda, Per Evsngelica, and Bernie live), and send our our avatars to meet Ches and his avatar in NYC.  Download a program for advanced rock climbing.  Go climb Mt. Everest.  Ches could be our expedition leader!

No wonder you are so endearing, Chris. You sound so much like my sons!  They are make believe artists. And so are you. I would love to go rock climbing, but I could not do that as a bus. I would have ton change my avatar! And Ches...of course he would lead us. He is a teacher, so we could learn botany along our way. How wonderful that would be. Dymph, she would have no migraines and I would not have balance issues and absolutely NO palsy in my left hand. We could kick Ches's feeding tube and wheelchair down the mountain into a ravine! I am so excited, when do we begin? Chris?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 10, 2017, 05:53:22 PM
Quote from: christulsa on August 10, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

No wonder you are so endearing, Chris. You sound so much like my sons!  They are make believe artists. And so are you. I would love to go rock climbing, but I could not do that as a bus. I would have ton change my avatar! And Ches...of course he would lead us. He is a teacher, so we could learn botany along our way. How wonderful that would be. Dymph, she would have no migraines and I would not have balance issues and absolutely NO palsy in my left hand. We could kick Ches's feeding tube and wheelchair down the mountain into a ravine! I am so excited, when do we begin? Chris?

Bringing out a tray of mango margaritas and ice cold mango slices.

Carleen, as soon as the Japanese invent avatar surrogates and they're affordable.  2040?  The way technology keeps exponentially growing, maybe sooner.  Ches can you hold out til then?  Maybe you can upload your consciousness to the avatar.  :)  And just think Carleen you'll be able to eat all the soft serve ice cream you want without it affecting your health!  Dymph wont have to worry about dying in a crash flying her husbands ultralight if she's using her avatar.   :thumbsup:

Just finished swimming at the "health club."  Going to pick up a grocery store rottiserie chicken and head home.  Guten nacht. 

Carleendiane

Good  night Chris. Sleep tight.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok, ok. Going right now, but....whats;the hurry? Ill still be asleep before 12! Anyway.

dymphna17

I don't think I'd trust anyone to replicate me.  Everyone should be afraid of that happening.  Now, if they replicated my avatar, I'm definitely on board.

Hope you all have a good night and sweet dreams.   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

This just cracked me up:

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Yes, it's time. Time to brush teeth after your last beer or mixed drink. Pick out some jammies. Say prayers. Please remember my dear brother. Still trying to get info on wife. Going to see a judge to get two court orders. One that they give her a med for thyroid, second that he be allowed to see her.

Chris, if you have a special tray with special healthy snack, get it in here. These poor people have to brush their teeth. Sitting here eating my refrigerator dill pickles. Love them. As good or better than Clausen pickles. Nice and spicey, a bit crunchy and even pretty to look at through the jar.  Did get all my peppers chopped, steamed and frozen, waiting to be used in salsa made  in quarts. Hope to get a hundred quarts done this summer. My kitchen will be pulled together by Monday. Party on Wednesday. The new kitchen is so very much appreciated.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 11, 2017, 08:20:33 PM
Yes, it's time. Time to brush teeth after your last beer or mixed drink. Pick out some jammies. Say prayers. Please remember my dear brother. Still trying to get info on wife. Going to see a judge to get two court orders. One that they give her a med for thyroid, second that he be allowed to see her.

Chris, if you have a special tray with special healthy snack, get it in here. These poor people have to brush their teeth. Sitting here eating my refrigerator dill pickles. Love them. As good or better than Clausen pickles. Nice and spicey, a bit crunchy and even pretty to look at through the jar.  Did get all my peppers chopped, steamed and frozen, waiting to be used in salsa made  in quarts. Hope to get a hundred quarts done this summer. My kitchen will be pulled together by Monday. Party on Wednesday. The new kitchen is so very much appreciated.

Bringing out chilled vodka shots and pickled cherry peppers.

100 quarts?  Holy Moley.  We should have a contest.  Winner gets a quart!?   :) I'll pay for the postage. 

Bernadette

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 09, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Also, I'm wondering about a few missing people.

Bernadette

I don't know about everyone else on your list, but I'm visiting friends and have been keeping pretty busy. :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on August 12, 2017, 08:27:00 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 09, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Also, I'm wondering about a few missing people.

Bernadette

I don't know about everyone else on your list, but I'm visiting friends and have been keeping pretty busy. :P

Oh, Bird, how nice for you! I've been busy too, but right here, refinishing cabinets, tables and other items. It's been a good busy. Got a kitchen counter top coming today. It was made by some guy we don't know, so of course we're hoping it's a good fit. Refinished a cute pine bread box with cast iron hinges. Looks super nice now. I miss you Bird. God bless you and auntie.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 11, 2017, 08:20:33 PM

Bringing out chilled vodka shots and pickled cherry peppers.

100 quarts?  Holy Moley.  We should have a contest.  Winner gets a quart!?   :) I'll pay for the postage

This is a petition to Carleen to have a contest for a jar of her salsa.  If you would like to sign the petition and join the contest, click "Thank You."    :)

Anyone else interested.  Just click Thank You.

Carleendiane

Go for it Chris! You set it up, they will participate, but the salsa is not even made yet! I'll take a vodka shot, but I'll have to mix it with cherry juice and tonic water. Can't drink it straight. How about you. I have some refrigerator pickles, quite spice and flavorful.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 12, 2017, 05:18:35 PM
Go for it Chris! You set it up, they will participate, but the salsa is not even made yet! I'll take a vodka shot, but I'll have to mix it with cherry juice and tonic water. Can't drink it straight. How about you. I have some refrigerator pickles, quite spice and flavorful.

Bread and butter pickles are better.  Just sayin'.   :P
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 12, 2017, 05:33:39 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 12, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

Bread and butter pickles are better.  Just sayin'.   :P

Just sugar, just sayin......