go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 07, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Quote from: christulsa on August 06, 2017, 12:46:58 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 05, 2017, 07:42:49 PM
Ok. So Chris, where's my steak? Oh forget it, still can't chew well. Give it to Keph. He's a man. Men love steak, right?

Couldn't stand seeing a $350 steak go to waste so I ate it.  ;D

Now, ice cream.....I LOVE IT!!! I love soft serve. So many flavors now. I remember when it was chocolate and vanilla soft serve. That's it. Now you can get any flavor you can think of. I love lemon, p butter, coffee, butter pecan, and so many more. I would choose ice cream over a meal. Just like a kid. Some people never grow up. That would be me.

Who wouldve thought there are advantages to having Trigeminal Neuralgia, one of the worst pain conditions known to medical science.   :)

Chris, I have type 2 which is bad enough, but not the electric shocks in face. More like infected teeth, but not so electrical. Oh, those people have it much worse than i.

What I want to know is, where can I get all those flavors of soft serve ice cream.  I never knew.

By my house, Chris. Come on up, and I'll treat you. But daughter having baby tonight! So excited!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 08:11:43 PM
Quote from: christulsa on August 07, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Quote from: christulsa on August 06, 2017, 12:46:58 AM
Ok. So Chris, where's my steak? Oh forget it, still can't chew well. Give it to Keph. He's a man. Men love steak, right?

Couldn't stand seeing a $350 steak go to waste so I ate it.  ;D

Now, ice cream.....I LOVE IT!!! I love soft serve. So many flavors now. I remember when it was chocolate and vanilla soft serve. That's it. Now you can get any flavor you can think of. I love lemon, p butter, coffee, butter pecan, and so many more. I would choose ice cream over a meal. Just like a kid. Some people never grow up. That would be me.

Who wouldve thought there are advantages to having Trigeminal Neuralgia, one of the worst pain conditions known to medical science.   :)

Chris, I have type 2 which is bad enough, but not the electric shocks in face. More like infected teeth, but not so electrical. Oh, those people have it much worse than i.

What I want to know is, where can I get all those flavors of soft serve ice cream.  I never knew.

By my house, Chris. Come on up, and I'll treat you. But daughter having baby tonight! So excited!

That's great!!  I'm excited.  You're lucky.  What a surreal experience...multiflavored soft serve right down the street!

Also great about the baby. 😁 Congrats!  :pray1:

Carleendiane

You stinker. I see what you did! I can't sleep.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

That's right. Open now. Come!

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 08, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

When I wake up in the morning and check Suscip Carleen, I hope you'll bring me some lemon soft serve ice cream and reports about your new grandchild.  :thumbsup:

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 09, 2017, 12:12:37 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 08, 2017, 08:03:46 PM

When I wake up in the morning and check Suscip Carleen, I hope you'll bring me some lemon soft serve ice cream and reports about your new grandchild.  :thumbsup:

OK Chris! Come get it! Baby is doing awesome. All full of downy hair because a month early. They lose the down during last month, but since early, she is all furry. The hair on head is full and brown. She looked like a tiny red alien child. Adorable.Of Course!

Carleendiane

We now have a middle name for new baby! Lydia ROSE Palmer .

Lydia Purpuraria

Aww... I love her name.  Congratulations to the whole family!  (Hope your daughter is recovering well after the c-section, too.)

Kephapaulos

It's pretty early for bedtime, but I guess not for the baby then. ;D

Congratulations! :cheeseheadbeer:

dymphna17

Oh how I wish I could go to bed!  Can someone make that happen for me?

Also, I'm wondering about a few missing people.

Bernadette
Lynne
MLG
Elizabeth
PerEvangelicaDicta
Larry
Orate
Angelcookie
INPEFESS
Matamoros
Pon de Replay
rbjmartin
moneil
ResRev
Jacafamala
Revixit
Piabee
m.PR
Oatmeal
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

christulsa

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 09, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

Bernadette
Lynne
MLG
Elizabeth
PerEvangelicaDicta
Larry
Orate
Angelcookie
INPEFESS
Matamoros
Pon de Replay
rbjmartin
moneil
ResRev
Jacafamala
Revixit
Piabee
m.PR
Oatmeal

Bringing out a tray of lemon water and candied lemon slices.

Havent seen much of Jayne or Greg lately either.  Maybe Jayne is busy settling her parents' estate.  :pray1:  Maybe Greg is closing a deal in Russia or vacationing in Aruba.

Carleen's daughter had a red, hairy alien baby??  :eek:
Very cute.  :seeya:  Very hot in Oklahoma.  Thinking I'm able to return to work.  Love the health club I joined, especially the heated pool and whirlpool.  I keep seeing a priest there, might try and talk to him about Tradition next time I see him.  Still waiting for Dymphna's drone footage.  >:(  Face slowly improving.  Looking to make or find a third class relic of St. Padre Pio... Going skydiving tomorrow morning at sunrise which should be fun.   ;D :rofl: :lol: :bs:

Carleendiane

Please, God....my friend just wants some sleep. Please make this happen for Dymphna. Amen.

Gnite Chris...we can talk ice cream tomorrow. Sleep well. WAIT A MINUTE RABBIT!!!!!! Chris, skydiving? Tell me you're kidding. Just trying to see if we are paying attention?

Carleendiane

Ches, you home or still at the facility? Been thinking about you and your reduced participation on the forum. You  finding it harder to post? And are you sleeping ok? Tolerating your feedings? My new granddaughter is so cute with her full head of hair and a round full face. I can't wait to meet her. When Katie is ready to handle visitors. Her hubby has 3 months paid leave! I've never heard of such a thing for men, but it is wonderful. He can go back whenever he is ready, though. He works for comcast. They have great benefits.

dymphna17

Quote from: christulsa on August 09, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

Bernadette
Lynne
MLG
Elizabeth
PerEvangelicaDicta
Larry
Orate
Angelcookie
INPEFESS
Matamoros
Pon de Replay
rbjmartin
moneil
ResRev
Jacafamala
Revixit
Piabee
m.PR
Oatmeal

Havent seen much of Jayne or Greg lately either.  Maybe Jayne is busy settling her parents' estate.  :pray1:  Maybe Greg is closing a deal in Russia or vacationing in Aruba.

Very cute.  :seeya:  Very hot in Oklahoma.  Thinking I'm able to return to work.  Love the health club I joined, especially the heated pool and whirlpool.  I keep seeing a priest there, might try and talk to him about Tradition next time I see him.  Still waiting for Dymphna's drone footage.  >:(  Face slowly improving.  Looking to make or find a third class relic of St. Padre Pio... Going skydiving tomorrow morning at sunrise which should be fun.   ;D :rofl: :lol: :bs:

Dang!  I was about to be jealous.  That is definitely on my bucket list.  Hubby keeps saying he's going to make that my birthday present, but it seems like every year something comes up that stops it.  We've even talked to the guy about it and he said any time.

I'm not avoiding sending you the drone footage, Dude.  I just haven't found a way to send it to you.  It's not a You Tube video or Vimeo.  So I don't know which format will work.  I've tried just about everything I know.  So I'm now trying to see about making it a You Tube video.  I've also got to edit it a little before that happens, so I'm trying to figure that out as well.  I haven't forgotten about it, it's just a work in progress.  Comprende?   :) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

christulsa

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 10, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
Quote from: christulsa on August 09, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

Bernadette
Lynne
MLG
Elizabeth
PerEvangelicaDicta
Larry
Orate
Angelcookie
INPEFESS
Matamoros
Pon de Replay
rbjmartin
moneil
ResRev
Jacafamala
Revixit
Piabee
m.PR
Oatmeal

Dang!  I was about to be jealous.  That is definitely on my bucket list.  Hubby keeps saying he's going to make that my birthday present, but it seems like every year something comes up that stops it.  We've even talked to the guy about it and he said any time.

I'm not avoiding sending you the drone footage, Dude.  I just haven't found a way to send it to you.  It's not a You Tube video or Vimeo.  So I don't know which format will work.  I've tried just about everything I know.  So I'm now trying to see about making it a You Tube video.  I've also got to edit it a little before that happens, so I'm trying to figure that out as well.  I haven't forgotten about it, it's just a work in progress.  Comprende?   :) 8)

No worries.  I've spent four months doing everything on my phone, including my TL;DR verbal diarrhea posts.   :)  Even with a functioning computer, itd probably take hours for me to figure out how to upload a YouTube video.

Btw skydiving this morning was great, but then I woke up from my dream.   :)