go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Chestertonian on August 05, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
We have a cranky baby here too

cabt find the stuffed Zoboomafoo he usually sleeps with

What is a Zoboomafoo? Does it work?  Where can I get one?  I'm desperate.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 05, 2017, 07:53:10 PM
I have some limoncello.  We bought some to try.  Please help yourself  :)

The baby is still teething and cranky, so Carleen, I can't shut her up.  Get some ear plugs!  Like I tell my kids when they complain too much...offer it up, or do something about it, but stop belly aching  ;)

Well Munda,  I will not belly ache. I was a wee bit irritable last night. Please forgive my outburst. Maybe I could put her to sleep for you. To make up for my rudity. Ok? How bout that?  I love limoncello. Thanks Munda.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 05, 2017, 07:59:42 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on August 05, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
We have a cranky baby here too

cabt find the stuffed Zoboomafoo he usually sleeps with

What is a Zoboomafoo? Does it work?  Where can I get one?  I'm desperate.

Yes, Ches. What is a zoboomafoo?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Maybe he's busy.  I think he's referring to the PBS tv show for kids;

Zoboomafoo
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY[/yt]
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Non Nobis

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 05, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
Maybe he's busy.  I think he's referring to the PBS tv show for kids;

Zoboomafoo
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9u6SGB_GY[/yt]

Here's sad news in 2014: Internet mourns loss of celebrity lemur Zoboomafoo.  (The real lemur Jovian who played Zoboomafoo died).  You'll need to know this for trivia games!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 05, 2017, 07:42:49 PM
Ok. So Chris, where's my steak? Oh forget it, still can't chew well. Give it to Keph. He's a man. Men love steak, right?

Couldn't stand seeing a $350 steak go to waste so I ate it.  ;D

Now, ice cream.....I LOVE IT!!! I love soft serve. So many flavors now. I remember when it was chocolate and vanilla soft serve. That's it. Now you can get any flavor you can think of. I love lemon, p butter, coffee, butter pecan, and so many more. I would choose ice cream over a meal. Just like a kid. Some people never grow up. That would be me.

Who wouldve thought there are advantages to having Trigeminal Neuralgia, one of the worst pain conditions known to medical science.   :)

Carleendiane

This thread is now open for the tired, they weary, the sick and the not so sick, the want to knows and the know it alls.

dymphna17

All of the above, please.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

So far, my brother has not been able to find where they have taken his wife.   :pray3:

Carleendiane

Ok.Stupid rambling verbal garbage. Not for my people.

Carleendiane

Wait again. Wait. Ì. Am. A know it all. I was being one today and driving my family crazy. So pick me. I probably know. Sorry Dymph. Took me a while to get my sensible thoughts together. I am not wise, but I am a know it all. Oh you poor people. Carry on.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 06, 2017, 07:15:09 PM
So far, my brother has not been able to find where they have taken his wife.   :pray3:

Really?  That's weird. They wouldn't tell him? 

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of sweet red wine and liver pate on melba toast.

First day using 7 day free pass at a "health spa" gym just down the street in the same building where I get PT, joined to a Catholic hospital.  With discount being a patient its $50/month which is steep but I'm thinking well worth it for my recovery.  2 indoor pools, one heated,  hot tub, wet sauna, dry sauna, raquetball courts, walking track, lots of weights and machines, many classes all day long, very nice deli. 

I walked, did some weights, swam, and sat in the whirpool. 

Tonight we had a picnic overlooking the Arkansas river.

Deo gracias.   Guten nacht.

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 06, 2017, 12:46:58 AM
Ok. So Chris, where's my steak? Oh forget it, still can't chew well. Give it to Keph. He's a man. Men love steak, right?

Now, ice cream.....I LOVE IT!!! I love soft serve. So many flavors now. I remember when it was chocolate and vanilla soft serve. That's it. Now you can get any flavor you can think of. I love lemon, p butter, coffee, butter pecan, and so many more. I would choose ice cream over a meal. Just like a kid. Some people never grow up. That would be me.

Who wouldve thought there are advantages to having Trigeminal Neuralgia, one of the worst pain conditions known to medical science.   :)

Chris, I have type 2 which is bad enough, but not the electric shocks in face. More like infected teeth, but not so electrical. Oh, those people have it much worse than i.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 07, 2017, 07:29:55 AM
Quote from: christulsa on August 06, 2017, 12:46:58 AM

Chris, I have type 2 which is bad enough, but not the electric shocks in face. More like infected teeth, but not so electrical. Oh, those people have it much worse than i.

What I want to know is, where can I get all those flavors of soft serve ice cream.  I never knew.