go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 01, 2017, 06:43:49 PM
Open for business?  Have you got any marbles for sale?  I seem to be missing a few and am not having any luck finding new.  I'm sure the price is outrageous since they are so scarce.  If they are to be found anywhere, it will be here.  The price will be exorbitant because of the scarcity, but so, so worth it.  Please tell me you have some.   :crazy:

Dymph, did you read my post above? Do not ask me after what I posted. I am convinced I have no marbles.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 01, 2017, 07:01:37 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 01, 2017, 06:43:49 PM
Open for business?  Have you got any marbles for sale?  I seem to be missing a few and am not having any luck finding new.  I'm sure the price is outrageous since they are so scarce.  If they are to be found anywhere, it will be here.  The price will be exorbitant because of the scarcity, but so, so worth it.  Please tell me you have some.   :crazy:

Dymph, did you read my post above? Do not ask me after what I posted. I am convinced I have no marbles.

That was just a happy sticky accident.   :)   :grouphug:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

That's because all the marbles are over here.  Everytime I sweep under furniture, marbles go flying everywhere.....inevitably, they end up rolling under different pieces of furniture, awaiting the next thorough sweep of the house.  If you come clean my floors, you can have ALL the marbles for free  :D

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 01, 2017, 07:30:07 PM
That's because all the marbles are over here.  Everytime I sweep under furniture, marbles go flying everywhere.....inevitably, they end up rolling under different pieces of furniture, awaiting the next thorough sweep of the house.  If you come clean my floors, you can have ALL the marbles for free  :D

Lol. That sounds like our home used to be like!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 01, 2017, 06:19:00 PM
I brought shrimp and grits, and eggplant fritters.  It is delicious!  I hope Chris has a good cocktail to partner with it  :)

Bringing out a tray of White Russians - the cocktail The Dude always drank in The Big Labowski, and some dark chocolate covered cashews.

We need more men in the GoToBed Club.  Ches!  Pons!  KK!  Come on guys.  We serve alcohol.  I invited Matto to join us.  Matto!

Carleen - how's the withdrawal?

Dymph - have you ever flown the ultralight?

Non - I like that with Jenny Craig there's premade meals.  Low carb works best for me.

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 01, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

I KNEW IT!!  I knew I'd find good Catholic marbles here somewhere.  I won't take them all (you never know when you might need some), but have you given thought as to where the owners might be?  An insane asylum?  Homeless on the beach in San Diego?  Isolation cells in prison?   ;)  Thank you for your kind offer.  I greatly appreciate it.  Supper was awesome, btw.  That too, was greatly appreciated.

Chris - No, I've not flown the Weedhopper.  I've flown the Piper Cherokee, so flying isn't completely foreign to me.  I have driven the Weedhopper up and down the landing.  Hubby ran up and down the runway with me.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Meh....is it that time already? I am one Shandy shy of a complete over indulgence, so yes the rest of the twelve pack is right there, in the cooler and available to the next 8 callers! And yes, 4 is more than enough.

The choir made me do it. Plus hubby was gone.  :whistling:

Carleendiane

Ok. No takers? That's ok. Really. Probably waiting for Chris with his super duper fancy pantsy treats. Ya know Chris, you can't wait too long, we will find something. To eat. And drink.

dymphna17

It is that time again!  Just had to switch Hubby's fan that he sleeps with, with an old one out of the garage.  Man I hope dislikes it enough to go get a new one tomorrow.  That thing is nasty and he didn't want to wait for me to clean it up.  But it doesn't squeak, so he'll be able to sleep tonight.
?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 06:30:05 PM
Meh....is it that time already? I am one Shandy shy of a complete over indulgence, so yes the rest of the twelve pack is right there, in the cooler and available to the next 8 callers! And yes, 4 is more than enough.

Isn't a shandy a mix of beer and soda?  *shiver
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 07:28:38 PM
It is that time again!  Just had to switch Hubby's fan that he sleeps with, with an old one out of the garage.  Man I hope dislikes it enough to go get a new one tomorrow.  That thing is nasty and he didn't want to wait for me to clean it up.  But it doesn't squeak, so he'll be able to sleep tonight.

He doesn't care if it's clean, dymph, that means nothing to him. It's the sweet hum he needs. Me too. I need white noise to sleep.

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 07:31:24 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

Isn't a shandy a mix of beer and soda?  *shiver

Stop. Do not pass that rumor around. It's beer I tell you.

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of whiskey sours and batter deep fried fire flies.   :o

Doctor appointment, PT (hard work out), stations of the cross at hospital chapel (plenary indulgence), McD's drive thru, emailed a friend, read SD, about to take rosary walk.

Good night.  Sweet dreams.   :pray1:

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on August 02, 2017, 07:43:58 PM

Doctor appointment, PT (hard work out), stations of the cross at hospital chapel (plenary indulgence), McD's drive thru, emailed a friend, read SD, about to take rosary walk.

So, Chris, this was so quick. I wanted you to try some shandy!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 07:48:09 PM
Quote from: christulsa on August 02, 2017, 07:43:58 PM

So, Chris, this was so quick. I wanted you to try some shandy!

Would it be good with fire flies?
?

Carleendiane

Dymph, I'm here to tell you, it is wonderful with fireflies. Just wait and have them with your 4th shandy. Then they taste better.