go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 17, 2017, 07:58:52 PM
Ok, definitely open now. Was out picking weeds until dark. No Kaese, not that kind of weed.  I may be a woman of the 70's but not that kind of woman now! Just an ordinary big mama. I am your most ordinary of the ordinaries. As a matter of fact I actually bore myself. But I'd rather be bored than having an exciting life, but living a life without light. A bad life is lived in the dark. Yup, give me a nice old fashioned, predictable, rocking chair kind of life any day over the other option.

Is that why I have to live most of my life in the dark?  Cuz I was bad?   :P ;) :lol:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

My dear bedheads,

Hope your day was a blessing to you and those you care about!  Husband and I enjoyed a quiet day making progress on kitchen cabinets. Said our prayers. Laughed at each others stupidity. Enjoyed the weather, pulled weeds.

It is time to turn in. Me...not you. If you stop in, jot a note and tell me about your day. Really do enjoy reading about your day. Reading about the good, the bad, the ugly... as I've said before. So go ahead. Fill the page. Chris, AC all better? Dymphna, that head of yours? Ches, how's the fam? Praying for a good job, that fits the bill. Lydia...ummmm, errr...did you have a good day? Bird?? Got a report? A good one? Mata....we doing better tonight? Kaese??? Oh, you do know my tablet is typing again. Remember, it typed everywhere but  here, on thevforum. Weird, huh? Just started working again. Non...how's my sweet friend? Still walking? Per E. Another sweet friend, you have an enjoyable day? Good night and GOD bless you and send great dreams.

Love to all,
Carleen, working on it
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on July 17, 2017, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on July 17, 2017, 07:58:52 PM
Ok, definitely open now. Was out picking weeds until dark. No Kaese, not that kind of weed.  I may be a woman of the 70's but not that kind of woman now! Just an ordinary big mama. I am your most ordinary of the ordinaries. As a matter of fact I actually bore myself. But I'd rather be bored than having an exciting life, but living a life without light. A bad life is lived in the dark. Yup, give me a nice old fashioned, predictable, rocking chair kind of life any day over the other option.

Is that why I have to live most of my life in the dark?  Cuz I was bad?   :P ;) :lol:

Silly girl. Of course not! You and that head of yours...Jiminy Crickets! See you in the morn, Dymph.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Dear Christe Eleison,

You spread good will and encouragement wherever you go. God bless you for that.    :grouphug:.

Carleen

Carleendiane

Dear Munda,

You are a great mama, and a lot of fun. God bless your sleep and your day tomorrow!

Carleen

Carleendiane

Dear Martin,

I forgot you my little cupcake! Good night, Martin. Sleep tight...... :grouphug:

Love, Mama

dymphna17

Dear Carleen, I hope you've had a good day up until now.  And God bless it from now down until then!   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

My dear friend Dymphna,

Why thank you for your kindness. You are too good to me, for sure. And you my dear, I truly hope your head complies and your day, tomorrow will be a day filled with comfort and peace. No clanging cymbals, no pounding drums, no noisy head banginging tomorrow, dear Lord. Please God, put her head to  bed tonight, not to be heard from until the sunrises and beyond ...please God. Hear my prayer for Dymphna.

Go to bed, my little bed heads, is officially open, unless some sneaky little bedhead has sneaked in and opened up already! Love you guys!

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of Mexican beer with lime and salt, and shrimp cilantro tacos.

Today: PT exercises, read, prayed, blogged, visited with sister, made a couple doc appointments, debating Vatican II with Quare (makes good points), wishing Ches would cough up some jewels of wisdom about the human condition.  Last 2 days my face has very substantial improvement, even more than before!  Hope building. Thanks to PT I think. But now have toothache. AMDG.  IF St Padre Pio perchance should heal me by months end (ya never know) we'll meet Dymph and her hubby in Vinita, OK for those steak dinners on us.  But maybe in exchange for a ride in the airplane they're wanting to buy?

I love you too Mama Carleen.

Carleendiane

If you meet up with Dymph, I will be happy for you  Chris!

And you FACE! getting better, is a wild happy piece of news. Thanks for sharing that little nugget of great news. Could be therapy, could be time to be over. The therapy is good regardless.

I'll take the tacos and salted beer.Sounds great! Had some grapefruit Shandy tonight. Really tasted grest.. He, my living at home son, made grilled pork loin,  salad from garden and garden beets. Greek bread grilled withmprovolone. Great dinner.

Bernadette

:seeya: Went to therapy, exercised, read a book. Now I'm drinking decaf tea and wanting a snack.
My Lord and my God.

christulsa

Quote from: Bernadette on July 18, 2017, 07:53:47 PM
:seeya: Went to therapy, exercised, read a book. Now I'm drinking decaf tea and wanting a snack.

As in PSYCHOtherapy??  :o

There's still some shrimp tacos left Bernie.  :)

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 18, 2017, 07:51:29 PM
If you meet up with Dymph, I will be happy for you  Chris!

And you FACE! getting better, is a wild happy piece of news. Thanks for sharing that little nugget of great news. Could be therapy, could be time to be over. The therapy is good regardless.

I'll take the tacos and salted beer.Sounds great! Had some grapefruit Shandy tonight. Really tasted grest.. He, my living at home son, made grilled pork loin,  salad from garden and garden beets. Greek bread grilled withmprovolone. Great dinner.

Whats grapefruit Shandy?  You're able to grow salad greens in the summer heat?  I did manage to grow some swiss chard.  Your son at home gettin any closer to proposing to that girl of his?

Bernadette

Quote from: christulsa on July 18, 2017, 08:06:37 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on July 18, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

As in PSYCHOtherapy??  :o

There's still some shrimp tacos left Bernie.  :)
I don't eat anything that lives in water. And I suppose you could call it that.  :shrug:
My Lord and my God.

Chestertonian

at skilled nursing facility where I do the day program I go to for therapy.  Not sure how long i will be here but too anxious to fall asleep right now.  Was hard for my wife to bringg me here but glad to have this place when caring for me at home is to much

stayed there last night and today my son came to visit.  Have to have a lot of adult conversations but because I also want to see my kids, cant have those adult conversations with kids around so it is all on google hangout, not an ideal way to conduct marital bussiness

chris how is PT going what kind of exercises do you do for your face?  gladyou think it is helping

Wish I had pearls of wisdom to give, I am not so confident in my own way of dealing with this right now. 

love reading the story about the homeless guy,madmehappy
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"