go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 07, 2017, 09:08:11 PM
Miss you all. The bus has felt so empty lately. You guys get off or something? I mean really, just having a rough patch here. Don't abandon us. The struggle bus is still going In The same direction, still the same destination......please remember, it's destined for the pearly gates. There were quite a few travelers not so long ago. I thought this was a mission bus, we could struggle together. Kind of a joint effort. Not to worry, well get you there. This is just a front end alignment. We don't want to go off course. We don't want to veer off course because of a bump in the road! Please, I don't want t to arrive alone, I want to party with my peeps when we arrive. Non, Munda, Chris, Martin, Lynne, Dymphna, Bird, Ches, Jayne Mata, Christina Pheo, Lydia, Kaese, .....it's about struggling together to the finish.

Had some great swordfish tonight. See you tomorrow.

Bringing out a tray of seltzer water and batter-fried zucchini blosoms.

Honk honk honk.  Still awake?  Guten nacht

The Good:  low carb strawberry smoothie, the ever devoted Peanut, eggplants on the vine

The Bad: hot, hot day

The Ugly: stuck home alone all day, while mechanic fixed AC

Carleendiane

Hey Chris I'm hearing good things about that face of yours and couldn't be happier for you!  Praise be to God.

Slept all night last nite! So grateful. Sounds like my daughter and her hubs and six kids will be living with us until they find a home to purchase.

OH!!!!! Go to bed is now open!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Oh my, Chris, I just now saw in one of your posts that your face has gone from good to bad. So sorry my friend.  :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Blather, Blather, all is blather...that being said, ummm...er, hmp.....I forgot...oh yeah, how was your day?

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 08, 2017, 06:44:33 PM
Blather, Blather, all is blather...that being said, ummm...er, hmp.....I forgot...oh yeah, how was your day?

I did two loads of laundry and read a book. Not bad, I'd say.  :P Oh, and posted stuff on eBay, and aired the futon. Forgot about that.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on July 08, 2017, 07:27:23 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on July 08, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

I did two loads of laundry and read a book. Not bad, I'd say.  :P Oh, and posted stuff on eBay, and aired the futon. Forgot about that.

:seeya: :grouphug:

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 08, 2017, 05:39:09 PM
Oh my, Chris, I just now saw in one of your posts that your face has gone from good to bad. So sorry my friend.  :pray3:

Bringing out a tray of warm milk and melatonin.

It did but thx 4 d prayers.  PT said improvement will be up and down til this thing resolves. AMDG.  Today walked 45 mins to mechanic to pick up car (finally have cold A.C. hooray).  Home PTexercises.  An egg and salmon for lunch.  Took mom for Chinese buffet later.  Best for low carb.  Praying to St. Padre Pio.

PS. Where will all those six grandkids sleep?  Sounds like itd be a full house

Carleendiane

We have a small house behind our big house.. about size of a cabin. They just stay there. Too small...but more private for daughter.

Carleendiane

So, this is the time, right? I can think about bed now! Don't want to actually sleep, but I do love to think about it. Think of absorbing a lot of rest and having a wildly productive day!

Carleendiane

Yup, 5 lambs butchered and 2 useless sheep. Beer brats, ground lamb, roast leg of lamb. My freezer will be full and I will have choices! Sometimes the effort pays off. Next weekend we will be grilling lamb brats. No. I'm not.  Really, I'm not bragging. One bad lightening storm could kill my freezer and my meat thaw. I know this. But, as of now......  :)

Carleendiane

Chris if you make it in tonight, make sure you leave the back door open when you leave, don't want Ches locked out if he drops in, or any one else for that matter! Check shoes at the door. Some one dragged in unmentionables last nite. Dymphna had a fit. Just saying. I had to assure her Mata did NOT bring his horse in. He knows better.

dymphna17

You know, it's pretty weird that I have only had lamb anything once as a kid and did not like it.  I tried making lamb stew once.  Neither the dog nor the stray neighborhood cats would go near it.  I don't know what I did wrong (other than shell out too much $$ for something I had no clue how to make), but here's the way Hubby described it when he got home from work, "What did you do today?  It smells like somebody pissed on a radiator in here!"  I had made an extra large batch knowing a bunch of guys from the base would be over for supper.  That was the last of my attempts to make anything with lamb or sheep for that matter.  I can't imagine it being a staple in our house.  I bow to your cooking superiority, Miss Carleen.

So, where's Chris with the snack tray?  Sorry, Chris, I know you are more than just a guy that brings snacks.  I hope you aren't feeling bad.  Let's see, Non, Bernadette, Elizabeth, Ches, how were your days?  And anyone else as well.  My brain isn't running at full capacity right now.  Hopefully everybody had a wonderful day, and if not, I hope you were able to offer it up and grow in virtue.   :)

OK, I've got to start an investigation to find out who let the "animal" in to mess up the floor.   >:( :P
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Dymphna, Lamb is not stinky. If it is, it's old. Or the sheep grazed on bad pasture. The meat bought in store is not fresh. Should be bought freshly butchered. So there. My house does not smell like piss on a hot radiator. When you come I'll make some if you are brave enough to try again!  ;)

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 10, 2017, 07:07:11 AM
Dymphna, Lamb is not stinky. If it is, it's old. Or the sheep grazed on bad pasture. The meat bought in store is not fresh. Should be bought freshly butchered. So there. My house does not smell like piss on a hot radiator. When you come I'll make some if you are brave enough to try again!  ;)

I'm so sorry Carleen!  I certainly didn't mean to imply that your house smelled like anyone pissed on a radiator.  I was just saying that I knew I had done something wrong and that smell was one of the ways I knew it.  I just don't know what exactly I did wrong.  Of course I will try it when I visit you.  I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica