go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

I've been to bed, but couldn't sleep. So I'm back up. Time for decaf tea. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Third time is magic....hmmp, we'll see! It has been tough so I'm counting on my angel soothing me so I can just melt for the night. We're open for all you social butterflies! Come on in, I promise not to bore you with my woes!  Give God thanks for another full day and we're all here to work off our purgatory time! Toast to all working in the vineyard!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

There's just no way I'm making it until 10 tonight. 8:00 is the best I can do, and that's after reading, pie, and rosary.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on July 03, 2017, 05:44:07 PM
There's just no way I'm making it until 10 tonight. 8:00 is the best I can do, and that's after reading, pie, and rosary.  :-\

To tell the truth, I would love to dive in at 8. I'm afraid of waking at 2 or 3. An early nite to you, Bird.  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Come in. Sit down. Tell me. Maybe I can help, or not. But, maybe.

Chestertonian

Slept a lot today didnt get out of bed
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on July 03, 2017, 07:24:28 PM
Slept a lot today didnt get out of bed

Wow, Ches, that is good right? After two days in hospital, you are probably exhausted. How are you handling your formula?

Carleendiane

G-nite. Zzzzzzzz. I hope.

christulsa

Visited with wife and her Filipino friend. Took car to shop.  Watching more of Padre Pio movie.  Japanese buffet.  We sat there for three hours.  Pmd a SD friend for a while.  Drug store for toilet paper.  Late rosary.

The good:  a day closer to fixing A.C. in car. 

The bad:  humidity, pain

The ugly: sin

Pleasant dreams.

Carleendiane

Bernadette

Hi Carleen!  :beer: Whatcha doin'?
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Hi bird. I can only respond on my phone. My tablet won't let me use the alphabet. It's hard on phone. I aill be a woman of few words until tablet acts right. I can use the keyboard on other sites, but not here. I'm stumped.

Bernadette

Oh, I hate posting from a phone. I don't know how people do it.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on July 04, 2017, 06:40:03 PM
Oh, I hate posting from a phone. I don't know how people do it.  :-\

>:(   :'(

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 04, 2017, 06:37:50 PM
Hi bird. I can only respond on my phone. My tablet won't let me use the alphabet. It's hard on phone. I aill be a woman of few words until tablet acts right. I can use the keyboard on other sites, but not here. I'm stumped.

Me 2.  Since laptop crashed in April.  I swipe my thumb across the letters. Faster, but darn text corrections.

Sitting in one of those new fold out camping chairs with the wife near riverside Tulsa.  Fireworks in 30 mins.  Cooler with drinks.  Cheeseburger w/o the bun.  Guy flying drone. Pondeing the ethics of drone warfare.

Today:

The good: right now, America

The bad: weird TMJ-related ear fullness

The ugly: Americanism

Happy 4th!  Good night Carleene, Ches, Dymph, Mata, Martin, et al