go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good morning, Dymphna, Chris, Ches, Bird, Pheo, Munda,, Jayne, Lynne, Lydia, HEINRICH!, Non, Kaese, our masterful master, Bon, Mikemac, Jaca, GOOD MORNING GOD!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Kaesekopf

MASTERFUL MASTER IS BEST NAME

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 07:41:36 AM
Good morning, Dymphna, Chris, Ches, Bird, Pheo, Munda,, Jayne, Lynne, Lydia, HEINRICH!, Non, Kaese, our masterful master, Bon, Mikemac, Jaca, GOOD MORNING GOD!

Wait. Hold the phone....this was supposed to go in GOODMORNING! But Masterful Master still stands.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 09:17:41 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 07:41:36 AM

Wait. Hold the phone....this was supposed to go in GOODMORNING! But Masterful Master still stands.

Can I put the phone down now?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Well go to bed is open. Come on  in. Mama is a bit bored. Fill me in on your day! Hope it was a good productive day for you. Mine was just ok. Cleaned up after husband cut into a wall to get a look at chimney. What a mess! Had to remove all the dishes and everything because of the dust mess. Pulled it back together by about 7. Now, your turn.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 06:56:30 PM
Well go to bed is open. Come on  in. Mama is a bit bored. Fill me in on your day! Hope it was a good productive day for you. Mine was just ok. Cleaned up after husband cut into a wall to get a look at chimney. What a mess! Had to remove all the dishes and everything because of the dust mess. Pulled it back together by about 7. Now, your turn.

Bringing out a tray of ice cold 8 ounce Coke bottles and a homemade margarita pizza.

"Cleaned up after husband"?  Yup sounds familiar in my household. Mea culpa.  Second PT session showing very good progress.  Chinese buffet.  Groceries.  Still no A.C. in car.  AMDG.  Wish Ches would reply more on his thread.  I'm lying in bed staring at ceiling pondering the human condition.  Now a slice of pizza and bubble bath.  May the angels tuck you in, the Holy Ghost put you right to sleep, and Our Lady fill your night only with pleasant dreams.

Bernadette

I brought a pan of brownies to my therapy group, and everyone liked them. :) Then I came home and organized my ebook library (one of my favorite things to do these days). Tried to settle down to actually reading one of my ebooks, with limited success. Tried French; no go. Tried English; no go. Tomorrow I might try Spanish: there's that biography of St. Teresa that just might tempt me enough to stay engaged. Spent some time on my exercise bike: doc wasn't kidding when he said my medication would increase my appetite!  :o
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 26, 2017, 07:46:29 PM
I brought a pan of brownies to my therapy group, and everyone liked them. :) Then I came home and organized my ebook library (one of my favorite things to do these days). Tried to settle down to actually reading one of my ebooks, with limited success. Tried French; no go. Tried English; no go. Tomorrow I might try Spanish: there's that biography of St. Teresa that just might tempt me enough to stay engaged. Spent some time on my exercise bike: doc wasn't kidding when he said my medication would increase my appetite!  :o

Brownies are always a winner. Do you make them from scratch Bird? About meds. I am taking lyrica, a med for nerve pain. They say it causes weight gain. I have yet to take the 3 a day I am supposed to. Weight gain I do not need. Why oh why is this such a common side effect? Really, we are told all the time this country has a terrible obesity problem and yet, so many of our meds can cause weight gain. Why? We are destined to fail at our weight loss plans with meds like this!

Thanks for stopping by...got anymore brownies?

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 26, 2017, 07:31:59 PM

Bringing out a tray of ice cold 8 ounce Coke bottles and a homemade margarita pizza.

"Cleaned up after husband"?  Yup sounds familiar in my household. Mea culpa.  Second PT session showing very good progress.  Chinese buffet.  Groceries.  Still no A.C. in car.  AMDG.  Wish Ches would reply more on his thread.  I'm lying in bed staring at ceiling pondering the human condition.  Now a slice of pizza and bubble bath.  May the angels tuck you in, the Holy Ghost put you right to sleep, and Our Lady fill your night only with pleasant dreams.

EXPLAIN: Margarita pizza. 8oz. margaritas make sense, But....Margarita pizza is what? Lime chunks, rock salt, and what else, Chris? Need to know this. I may not sleep not knowing this.

And Chris, I too wish Ches, our dear friend, will respond to his thread. I'm afraid I may have upset him by grimer wormtongue. I hope not. Just trying to tell him like I see the things he ssys. I surely do not want to hurt anyone's feelings while making a point. Well it probably isn't the first time, but I'd like it to be the last.

dymphna17

Oh Carleen!  I can imagine the mess.  We had our old TV sitting in a cubby (I guess that is what you would call it) in the entertainment center we had recently bought.  Then the TV died so of course  ::) we had to get a brand spanking new giant flat screen TV.  Problem was that it was too big for the entertainment center and he was very concerned about just mounting it to a wall.  So my super-duper fix it all Hubby brought out the reciprocating saw and cut the top of the entertainment center off right in the living room!  Saw dust was everywhere.  When I was cleaning my silk flower decorations a little while back, 2 of them had saw dust in the pots.  That stuff gets everywhere!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

What do you do with ice cold 8 ounce Coke bottles?   :P  :lol:   :)
?

Carleendiane

Going to bed now. Falling asleep as I type. God bless you all and no bad dreams, please, dear Lord, be with us! Amen.

dymphna17

?

Matamoros

Nothing better than an ice cold Coke in a little glass bottle! And margarita pizza does sound interesting. But I think Chris meant pizza margherita, the classic Neapolitan pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and fresh basil. Ah, but I see Big Mama has gone to bed. I'll just help myself to the rest of the pizza and a Coke...

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 26, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

EXPLAIN: Margarita pizza. 8oz. margaritas make sense, But....Margarita pizza is what? Lime chunks, rock salt, and what else, Chris? Need to know this. I may not sleep not knowing this.

And Chris, I too wish Ches, our dear friend, will respond to his thread. I'm afraid I may have upset him by grimer wormtongue. I hope not. Just trying to tell him like I see the things he ssys. I surely do not want to hurt anyone's feelings while making a point. Well it probably isn't the first time, but I'd like it to be the last.

(This is just a ROAST because, even though he sometimes doesn't respond, for some odd reason I love Ches.  Click "Say Thanks" if you love Ches too)

Actually, Im getting very upset at Ches starting his nihilistic threads and not responding to people.  I probably offended him saying he's a victim soul.  Pisses me off.  The Stephen Hawking of Suscipe Domine huh?  Give me a break.  Hawking cant even move a muscle and he teaches in a university and is upbeat.  Next time Ches starts one of his rants we should just ignore him.  No margherita pizza for Ches. Oh wait I forgot, Ches cant eat.