go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Yep, go, it's time. Wait drop me a line first.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Matamoros

Just stopping in to pay hommage to Big Mama. I've brought an offering of fresh pineapple.

dymphna17

Here is the only line I have to drop.  It is attached to a certain Man's hem.   ;) 8)

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of whiskey shots and melatonin for anyone still up trying to go to sleep.   :P :pray1:

dymphna17

Quote from: christulsa on June 23, 2017, 10:41:50 PM
Bringing out a tray of whiskey shots and melatonin for anyone still up trying to go to sleep.   :P :pray1:

Well look at you! Being all Hosty and stuff.  Can you just bring me a bottle and a glass?  I paint better when I can actually DO something.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

So....what do you have to say for yourself? We're you good today? Did you say your rosary? Did you pray for your family, your priest, your bishop, your church, your country and your Godchildren? Did you work hard and laugh harder? Well these are basic obligations. If this is done, you had a good day! Yes, you did and you can sleep well when you do go to bed, because these things were done. Outside of this, everything else is a bonus, extra things to offer our God. Maybe He smiled down on you today. I hope so. I think He frowned on me today. I did all those things, but a few extra not so good things. Hopefully I have another day to correct my wrongs. Please God.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

Well, we didn't say our Rosary, but we did say our morning prayers and the Angleus at lunch.  We will say night prayers soon, too.  Last night, we went to Mass in honor of The Sacred Heart....our family devotion.  Today, we spent the day getting chores done around the house, and spending some quality, family time together.  Husband is finally back home from work travels, so all is right with the world again.  That poor man...I love him so.  He has spent the bulk of the day (and yesterday), off and on, listening to me ramble about all the thoughts that have been rolling around in my head since he's been away.  I am a lucky woman, indeed!

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on June 24, 2017, 08:31:02 PM
Well, we didn't say our Rosary, but we did say our morning prayers and the Angleus at lunch.  We will say night prayers soon, too.  Last night, we went to Mass in honor of The Sacred Heart....our family devotion.  Today, we spent the day getting chores done around the house, and spending some quality, family time together.  Husband is finally back home from work travels, so all is right with the world again.  That poor man...I love him so.  He has spent the bulk of the day (and yesterday), off and on, listening to me ramble about all the thoughts that have been rolling around in my head since he's been away.  I am a lucky woman, indeed!

Oh yes, you've been blessed. I'll bet the family revolves around  his returns. I am so pleased you have such a sweet relationship. The kids will always remember YOUR joy upon his return. They will see and desire that type of relationship when they reach that age. Good for you and hubby, Munda.That is such a delight to see.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Matamoros on June 23, 2017, 09:55:33 PM
Just stopping in to pay hommage to Big Mama. I've brought an offering of fresh pineapple.

Oh Mata, you are so funny. I enjoy when you drop by. I love pineapple, fresh pineapple. Are there any leftovers from last night?

Carleendiane

Chris Tulsa, please make yourself at home. I'm going to bed. Now. God bless you.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 24, 2017, 08:48:36 PM
Chris Tulsa, please make yourself at home. I'm going to bed. Now. God bless you.

Just got out of my bubble bath.  Yes, prayed my rosary, attended to tasks, prayed for my bishop today. 

One day closer to paradise.  Nightie night.

dymphna17

Who left the ring around the tub!!!!  They didn't squeegee the mirror after brushing their teeth either!!!  Wait a minute... who has the blue rubber ducky?  Mine is pink and lights up, Carleen's is yellow with the broken wing, Non's is the smiling orange one, Bernadette's is the purple one that lights up, Matamoros has the fiery red one, and MLG's is the pretty orange one with the IV in the wing.  Hmmm... CHRIS!!!!
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on June 24, 2017, 11:18:41 PM
Who left the ring around the tub!!!!  They didn't squeegee the mirror after brushing their teeth either!!!  Wait a minute... who has the blue rubber ducky?  Mine is pink and lights up, Carleen's is yellow with the broken wing, Non's is the smiling orange one, Bernadette's is the purple one that lights up, Matamoros has the fiery red one, and MLG's is the pretty orange one with the IV in the wing.  Hmmm... CHRIS!!!!

I'd say all the evidence points to you Chris. Please clean you tub ring, and squeegee the mirror after brushing teeth. Thank you.

Carleendiane

"Go to bed?" Ok. I will. Now. Very tired. You may drop me a line in here and will enjoy reading them tomorrow! Good nite my friends. Yes, I know it's early, but I am  bushes and done in. God bless you all.

christulsa

Just out of bubble bath again.  YES, cleaned the tub ring.  :toth:   I always scratch my head after taking a bath originally 2/3rd full, when I get out its 1/3rd full and the floor isn't wet.  :shrug:  Kind of like when I keep finding just one sock of the pair wondering where the other socks went.  Enjoyed evening walk with Peanut.  Threw out some thoughts on Ches' recent thread, for what they're worth. Finishing book on purgatory.  Becoming devoted to our own modern mystic St. Padre Pio.  He bad chronic GI pain besides you know the stigmata and such.  Second PT session tomorrow.  Want to get better to take the wife where we honeymooned.  Eureka Springs, Arkansas.  Worth a Google search. ;)  A magical place.  Tomorrow night a tray of goodies.  Guten nacht.