go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 06:27:36 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 05:34:24 PM
And the potential house buyer pulled out at the last minute. My aunt isn't happy, but I'm pretty relieved, tbh.

BUMMER!!!!!   or not. Is it the packing, Bird, or is it a special place to you and you hate to leave it?
I don't think I'm ready to leave just yet. I actually like packing, though.  :tinfoil:
My Lord and my God.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 06:36:04 PM
And the potential house buyer pulled out at the last minute. My aunt isn't happy, but I'm pretty relieved, tbh.

BUMMER!!!!!   or not. Is it the packing, Bird, or is it a special place to you and you hate to leave it?
I don't think I'm ready to leave just yet. I actually like packing, though.  :tinfoil:

I don't really mind the packing so much as the unpacking. 

When you move will it be nearby where you already are?  Or not sure yet?

Bernadette

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on June 20, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

I don't think we'll be moving at all, now. But who knows, that could change.  :shrug:
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

Oh, I see I think.

I can't tell you how I see you Bird. It changes from time to time. Is your hair black? Are you quite short? I picture you short. That I can tell you. Even though you morph somewhat in my mind, you are always short. Is your hair long or short?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 06:42:23 PM
Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on June 20, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

I don't think we'll be moving at all, now. But who knows, that could change.  :shrug:

Oh.  You probably have a lot of memories there, too, probably doesn't make you want to rush out of there anyway, huh?

Carleendiane

Lydia, it's so nice to have you back. You and Bird. :)

Dymphna, You bow out when it's too much combined. And I miss you each time  :grouphug: I'm happy when you are back. But....you haven't answered whether or not the storm in your head has subsided. So...has it?

Lydia, soon I'll be posting a few more songs hubby recently did in studio.

Bird, so now you're bored and lonely. Awwww. Wish I could help with that!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lydia Purpuraria

:grouphug:

Oh good!  I'm looking forward to new songs!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 06:34:37 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on June 20, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 19, 2017, 09:13:38 PM
Who cares, anyway. I mean really, who gives a crap. I was bored, but sheesh, I can't expect my peeps to pop in and entertain me whenever I am bored. I'm not a child. I am mama. I am woman....hear me snore. Going to bed. Going to sleep. G-nite!

Me!  I give a crap!!!  I had this nice post all typed up about ladies PURRING and I fell asleep with my finger on the RRRRRRRRRRRR!  My goodness, I must have sleeptyped 12 pages of RRRRRRRRs!!  I should have cut it off and sent it to you!  Hubby sure got a kick out of it.  He said it's better than when I fall asleep hanging over the side of my chair looking for my mouse!   :lol:  I have the hardest time getting my rings off when I do that.  So, here I am.  S'Up?

Sorry to interrupt, but I loved that thread.  Can we all sit and have tea, or would you like to be private?  I don't mind.  Bernadette doesn't get around here much and I know how much you miss her Carleen.  You all are so sweet!

Nothing private here, Dymph, you know that besides, I missed you. You've been out of comission. I know I ask you this all the time, but I need to know you know. Need to know when it's over. Having problems with my interenet, I think, doesn't want to post this.

Head still banging with a couple of complications.  Sorry.  Are you having storms that would cause internet ills?  Hey Lydia!!  Good to see you!   :seeya:  Wow!  A good day after all!  Get to see Carleen, Bernadette, and Lydia!  Where is Munda, Lynne, and MLG?  I'm over reaching aren't I?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

I can't tell you how I see you Bird. It changes from time to time. Is your hair black? Are you quite short? I picture you short. That I can tell you. Even though you morph somewhat in my mind, you are always short. Is your hair long or short?

I'm 5'3" and have very dark brown hair. It's short now, but it was really, really long for a while. I donated it to charity when I cut it off. Now I'm growing it out again.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Complications? Can you talk about it? In a pm maybe? I don't really need to know. Please, know I always pray while this is happening. Been to ER yet? I wish I could borrow that head of yours for day so you could have a day off. Please God...You know.

Bird, I do hope, if it is God's Will, that you can stay put. Adjusting to a new place can be hard. Sometimes it's just a good fit. If you have to move....I pray it's a good fit.

Lydia, they are good and I do think you'd like them.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 07:35:14 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 06:44:50 PM

I'm 5'3" and have very dark brown hair. It's short now, but it was really, really long for a while. I donated it to charity when I cut it off. Now I'm growing it out again.

I knew it!!!! Yup, short. Just like I imagined. I am only about  1/2 to 3/4 inch taller than you. I can see you with long dark hair. Yes.And thick hair. Straight?  Asian hair and slightly Asian eyes.

Chestertonian

super depressed today.  was my sons birthday.  Wish my mood matched the happy occasion.  tried pushing through it.  had him ride his bike around the loop in the park for awhile to get some vigorous exercise then  we told him he could have whatever kind of treat he wanted today for his birthday within a 3 block radius of our house (because that is how far i'm willing to go) and he said he wanted ice creamso we took him to the ice cream place a few blocks from the water.  hoping he doesn't have a massive blood sugar incident.  hoping the exercise and otherwise healthy dinner + insulin is all calculated the right way.  Dr said better for him to be a little high than a little low
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on June 20, 2017, 07:43:40 PM
super depressed today.  was my sons birthday.  Wish my mood matched the happy occasion.  tried pushing through it.  had him ride his bike around the loop in the park for awhile to get some vigorous exercise then  we told him he could have whatever kind of treat he wanted today for his birthday within a 3 block radius of our house (because that is how far i'm willing to go) and he said he wanted ice creamso we took him to the ice cream place a few blocks from the water.  hoping he doesn't have a massive blood sugar incident.  hoping the exercise and otherwise healthy dinner + insulin is all calculated the right way.  Dr said better for him to be a little high than a little low

Well despite the depression, you probably made him very happy. Is he good at reading your moods, Ches? With his excitement, birthday boy, bike ride and ice cream, he probably didn't notice dad was less than up for all that. Hope tomorrow brings you some sunshine, Ches. I truly do. Your life is hard enough without depression. That would make everything twice as hard. Prayin.

Lydia Purpuraria

Aww... Happy birthday to your son!  I hope the ice cream + insulin work out okay -- did you do a combo for it (he's on a pump isn't he)?  I'm sorry you've had a bad day.

Carleendiane

Going to bed. Working too hard to stay awake. Gonna throw in the towel. So behave. Do the dishes and lock up.  Don't forget to turn  off lights! Someone left the bathroom light on last night. Just sayin.....