go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Chestertonian on June 17, 2017, 02:22:56 AM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on June 15, 2017, 05:19:07 AM
Thank you, Carleen and dymph!  Your made my heart lighter, and gave me just want I needed to start today with joy and the resignation to do the day well; rather than my usual feelings of being defeated and "I'm such a failure, why even bother trying again....I won't succeed"
nowuoire y sounding like a melancholic

Don't worry...all that "joy" nonsense didn't last too long  ;). Reality always gets the best of me  :P

Carleendiane

Go to bed....whenever you want! Yep, mama says. It has been a glorious day. So come in, put your feet up, and just cut loose. Tell mama about your day. Mama will listen.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok. Enough mama crap. I am woman. I might roar.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

See you, Dymph. You and your banging noggin. Please Lord, help my friends head it is too heavy and too hurting. Yes, she offers it up. She is a good girl and is hanging on, but Lord, I pray for you to heal her. Her weekly companion in her head is an unwelcome visitor that exhausts her and weakens her to the point of incapacitation. I'm just asking Lord on Dymphna's behalf. Well, really, I am begging and you know it, Lord. So please.......Amen.

Carleendiane

Yeah....well maybe I'll just do that. I'm tired enough. But really, it's way too early. Come entertain me. I'm bored.

Carleendiane

Who cares, anyway. I mean really, who gives a crap. I was bored, but sheesh, I can't expect my peeps to pop in and entertain me whenever I am bored. I'm not a child. I am mama. I am woman....hear me snore. Going to bed. Going to sleep. G-nite!

Carleendiane

I am still woman, hear me snore. No DONT. Actually, it is a purrrrr. Or so hubby says. I like purr better than snore. I can't be the only one here who snores.....errrr....meh....purrs. All I have to do is sleep on my side to lose the snore. And no. I do not have sleep apnea. I do not quit breathing and do not need a c-pac machine. Hey, it's just a little purr. Not to worry. Do you guys need a c-pac machine? Tell mama all about it. No really, it's quite common.

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
I am still woman, hear me snore. No DONT. Actually, it is a purrrrr. Or so hubby says. I like purr better than snore. I can't be the only one here who snores.....errrr....meh....purrs. All I have to do is sleep on my side to lose the snore. And no. I do not have sleep apnea. I do not quit breathing and do not need a c-pac machine. Hey, it's just a little purr. Not to worry. Do you guys need a c-pac machine? Tell mama all about it. No really, it's quite common.

:lol:

Bernadette

I'd be interested in having a sleep study done. My dreams are always so vivid and frequent, it makes me wonder about the kind of sleep I'm actually getting.  :huh:

And I'm bored and lonely. Hopefully people will pop in tonight.  :-\
My Lord and my God.

Bernadette

And the potential house buyer pulled out at the last minute. My aunt isn't happy, but I'm pretty relieved, tbh.
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 05:23:34 PM
And I'm bored and lonely. Hopefully people will pop in tonight.  :-\

Bored lonely? Poor Bird. Wish I could come visit you. I probably would get lost coming and going. Can't find my way out of a paper bag! But, boy, we'd have a lot to talk about, wouldn't we. The Faith and Tradition would keep us gabbing for hours. Would love to meet your auntie, and you. I would love to see if you fit the picture in my head.

Bernadette

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 20, 2017, 05:37:18 PM
I would love to see if you fit the picture in my head.

Now I'm curious about what kind of picture you have.  :lol:
My Lord and my God.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 19, 2017, 09:13:38 PM
Who cares, anyway. I mean really, who gives a crap. I was bored, but sheesh, I can't expect my peeps to pop in and entertain me whenever I am bored. I'm not a child. I am mama. I am woman....hear me snore. Going to bed. Going to sleep. G-nite!

Me!  I give a crap!!!  I had this nice post all typed up about ladies PURRING and I fell asleep with my finger on the RRRRRRRRRRRR!  My goodness, I must have sleeptyped 12 pages of RRRRRRRRs!!  I should have cut it off and sent it to you!  Hubby sure got a kick out of it.  He said it's better than when I fall asleep hanging over the side of my chair looking for my mouse!   :lol:  I have the hardest time getting my rings off when I do that.  So, here I am.  S'Up?

Sorry to interrupt, but I loved that thread.  Can we all sit and have tea, or would you like to be private?  I don't mind.  Bernadette doesn't get around here much and I know how much you miss her Carleen.  You all are so sweet! 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 20, 2017, 05:34:24 PM
And the potential house buyer pulled out at the last minute. My aunt isn't happy, but I'm pretty relieved, tbh.

BUMMER!!!!!   or not. Is it the packing, Bird, or is it a special place to you and you hate to leave it?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on June 20, 2017, 05:47:48 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 19, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

Me!  I give a crap!!!  I had this nice post all typed up about ladies PURRING and I fell asleep with my finger on the RRRRRRRRRRRR!  My goodness, I must have sleeptyped 12 pages of RRRRRRRRs!!  I should have cut it off and sent it to you!  Hubby sure got a kick out of it.  He said it's better than when I fall asleep hanging over the side of my chair looking for my mouse!   :lol:  I have the hardest time getting my rings off when I do that.  So, here I am.  S'Up?

Sorry to interrupt, but I loved that thread.  Can we all sit and have tea, or would you like to be private?  I don't mind.  Bernadette doesn't get around here much and I know how much you miss her Carleen.  You all are so sweet!

Nothing private here, Dymph, you know that besides, I missed you. You've been out of comission. I know I ask you this all the time, but I need to know you know. Need to know when it's over. Having problems with my interenet, I think, doesn't want to post this.