go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 06:31:34 PM
Howdy.  Who wants a Chris tray of goodies.  How did KK save the day me wonders.  What tonight?  Way to play a game here?  Bored.  Wife's at work.  I could make Cajun frog legs.  Ches better join us tonight. You there Ches?

yup im here

sorryfornot responding to PMs to chris anyone else i havent responded to.  fatigue is really bad and i am tryng to write back.  also talking to therapist which is mostly writing it out and some skye sessions but its a lot of correspondence so that takes a lot of my "writing chi" lately

but he is really good and knows a lot about the type of issues i have which is great

i dont think i have had frogs legs are they kosher

tonight my soon to be 7 year old son fell asleep all cuddled up next to me watching a movie.  i'm sure he'll be kicked out at some point but right now he seems pretty cozy.  had a busy day playing outside.  Was too hot for me to go out but they went to the sprayground and he had lots of fun playing with all the sprinklers and fountains and stuff.  he was thoroughly tired out.  The baby isnt a big fan of water yet i think he is going to take awhile. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

christulsa

Quote from: Chestertonian on June 10, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
Howdy.  Who wants a Chris tray of goodies.  How did KK save the day me wonders.  What tonight?  Way to play a game here?  Bored.  Wife's at work.  I could make Cajun frog legs.  Ches better join us tonight. You there Ches?

yup im here

sorryfornot responding to PMs to chris anyone else i havent responded to.  fatigue is really bad and i am tryng to write back.  also talking to therapist which is mostly writing it out and some skye sessions but its a lot of correspondence so that takes a lot of my "writing chi" lately

but he is really good and knows a lot about the type of issues i have which is great

tonight my soon to be 7 year old son fell asleep all cuddled up next to me watching a movie.  i'm sure he'll be kicked out at some point but right now he seems pretty cozy.  had a busy day playing outside.  Was too hot for me to go out but they went to the sprayground and he had lots of fun playing with all the sprinklers and fountains and stuff.  he was thoroughly tired out.  The baby isnt a big fan of water yet i think he is going to take awhile.

No worries. When you get time to respond even short response. But I'll still say what's up.

Childhood is the gift of life.  Playing, fun, no worries.  Magical time.  Glad your spending more time at home with the kids.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say frog legs aren't kosher but they're actually quite good.   Like dark chicken meat but a little fish like taste too.

After Mass tomorrow (hopefully I'm well enough to go) we may go to our favorite Chinese buffet which has frog legs. I can upload some photos.  :)

Good night all.  I keep hearing the tick tock of my bedside clock.

dymphna17

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on June 10, 2017, 08:51:04 PM
Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
If we make it to heaven we'll have to have our own SD banquet to celebrate with Ches at the head of the table.
Strawberry Ice 🍦?  Can do.  I'll use strawberry jam.  Made pbj last night with it.  Blogged about it last night here. 
www.okietraditionalist.blogspot.com

I hit a roadblock going to your blogspot.  Something wrong?

Strawberry jam works fine with the exception of the fact that fresh ones are oh, so good right now!  You make me wonder how a peanut butter sandwich would taste with real strawberries on it.  Hmmm  Can you tell I've got strawberry brain?

Had put .org at end of blog address.  Changed it to .com

www.okietraditionalist.blogspot.com

That did it.  Absolutely love the picture you have of the tornado across the top.  If it looks this good, surely it is the same inside.  It's on my agenda of things to read.   :thumbsup:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Matamoros

According to Jewish dietary laws frogs are not kosher. No amphibians are. Or did you all mean that euphemistically? Because frogs are fine for Catholics on abstinence days.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on June 10, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

yup im here

Ches, thank you for dropping in. Not a day goes by when I don't pray for you and wonder what the day has for you. Love to hear from you whether you're grumpy or cheerful. What you describe is so sweet, so ordinary, dad and boy sharing space. Almost makes one think you are ordinary, while you are anything but ordinary in many ways. I can just see son snuggled up close, probably messy hair and slightly dirty feet. Nice. :D
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Ok, so who's around? Sorry, but we're a little low on beer around here. You know, the beer tasting party today at my place......well, so maybe we borrowed from the bar here. Don't worry, we'll stock up again. And yes dymph, fat tire is a common one around here. Couldn't say what it's like. I drink hard cider or vodka with tonic and cherry juice.

Well, go to bed is now open!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 11, 2017, 07:53:03 PM
Ok, so who's around? Sorry, but we're a little low on beer around here. You know, the beer tasting party today at my place......well, so maybe we borrowed from the bar here. Don't worry, we'll stock up again. And yes dymph, fat tire is a common one around here. Couldn't say what it's like. I drink hard cider or vodka with tonic and cherry juice.

10:20 CST here.  Is that real beer or virtual beer??  Lol. A real beer tasting party huh.  Just did late night rosary walk in the moonlight followed by avocado and Turkey snack per Perevangelicas once upon a time suggestion.  Keeps blood sugar more stable while sleeping, So less likely to wake up.  Wonder how she's doing?  Had wife's Filipino relatives drive through town  today, stopped for SSPX Mass and dinner.  I'll be up for a few...

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 11, 2017, 09:27:26 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 11, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

10:20 CST here.  Is that real beer or virtual beer??  Lol. A real beer tasting party huh.  Just did late night rosary walk in the moonlight followed by avocado and Turkey snack per Perevangelicas once upon a time suggestion.  Keeps blood sugar more stable while sleeping, So less likely to wake up.  Wonder how she's doing?  Had wife's Filipino relatives drive through town  today, stopped for SSPX Mass and dinner.  I'll be up for a few...

Real beer party in my garage or should I say, my Den of Iniquity. Virtual beer in go to bed.

Carleendiane

Yes, we CAN open early. OPEN!!!!!!!

Carleendiane

Alright gals and guys. No pushing shoving or smashing faces again the window. Especially the last. YUCK! Poor Dymphna, Non, they work so hard helping me keep this place clean. Oh....new rug by the door. Use it. This isn't a barn.

Carleendiane

Chris, it's time you sweep in, isn't it? Mata doesn't want to get stuck here with the women.  Well, I mean woman. You know.....big mama. You really don't need to be very big to be big mama. Mom's are a big deal, that's all. Dad's too, I know but it seems mom's carry a lot of power when it comes to making or breaking a child's psyche.Of course dad's do too, of course, but I'm just explaining about big mama.

Bernadette

Just finished a cup of cocoa and am about to read a soothing book. Sounds like a good plan for a restful night. :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on June 12, 2017, 08:08:53 PM
Just finished a cup of cocoa and am about to read a soothing book. Sounds like a good plan for a restful night. :)

Great plan, Bird. I approve. Chocolate and words. I like it. Sleep tight my dear. Sweet dreams.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 12, 2017, 08:00:56 PM
Chris, it's time you sweep in, isn't it? Mata doesn't want to get stuck here with the women.  Well, I mean woman. You know.....big mama. You really don't need to be very big to be big mama. Mom's are a big deal, that's all. Dad's too, I know but it seems mom's carry a lot of power when it comes to making or breaking a child's psyche.Of course dad's do too, of course, but I'm just explaining about big mama.

Chris mosying in.  Sleepeyed. Hey "big mama.  He Bernie.  Whered Mata go?  Cocoa.  Sure why not.  Its June but what the heck.  Missed the beer last night.  Tried to debate Quare earlier but all I've got is my phone since laptop crashed.  We could play a game.  20 questions or something or tell jokes.  Up for a while.

Matamoros

Who wants to help me finish these chicken tacos? Oh, there's also chips, salsa, and guacamole.