go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of mint juleps and fresh, cool Vietnamese shrimp/mint rolls, with peanut dipping sauce for a Friday gotobed treat.

Matamoros

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 09, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
CHRIS, MATA, it seems someone forgot to do dishes, and lock up last night. Oh, don't feel too bad. Dymphna, my friend,  stopped in and caught Non Nobis cleanin up after you guys. Non was good enough to not tattle. But really.....please be more aware of these issues. Anyone could come in, drink too much, and die of alcohol poisoning. Dymphna, my friend, refuses to pick up dead bodies....not even dead animals. Therefore, in the past I have had to do this. My freezer has no more room. Geesh! Even compacting is no longer helpful.

Don't look at me. I wasn't even here last night.

Matamoros

Quote from: christulsa on June 09, 2017, 08:27:40 PM
Bringing out a tray of mint juleps and fresh, cool Vietnamese shrimp/mint rolls, with peanut dipping sauce for a Friday gotobed treat.

Now you're talking!

Carleendiane

Please....come in. No poop talk, no dead body talk. Not here. Not tonight. Serious business. We almost lost it today. Thanks to quick work by Kaese, we've been saved from boredom. An insidious tool of the devil. You guys could have gotten in a TV jag. Close call. Thanks Kaese.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Howdy.  Who wants a Chris tray of goodies.  How did KK save the day me wonders.  What tonight?  Way to play a game here?  Bored.  Wife's at work.  I could make Cajun frog legs.  Ches better join us tonight. You there Ches? 

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 06:31:34 PM
Howdy.  Who wants a Chris tray of goodies.  How did KK save the day me wonders.  What tonight?  Way to play a game here?  Bored.  Wife's at work.  I could make Cajun frog legs.  Ches better join us tonight. You there Ches?

Chris, maybe a better job for you could be caterer. Really, have you thought about that? Huh? Frog legs are good. But Mata might throw up. How about a nice float, or some kind of ice cream treat. But, don't let me sway you. If you are feeling led to eat frog legs then make them. My brothers used to get their own, up North. They don't scare me. I just prefer ice cream. And yes Chris, didn't you know the site was down?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Chris, have you been telling us the truth about what you are eating? Or is this all virtual? Been trying to figure that out. These are not the ordinary foods one just happens to have around the house. Just sayin.

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 10, 2017, 07:47:20 PM
Chris, have you been telling us the truth about what you are eating? Or is this all virtual? Been trying to figure that out. These are not the ordinary foods one just happens to have around the house. Just sayin.

Virtual  :)  ah makes sense. Couldn't log in.  Amazing KK fixed things so quickly.  Frog legs it is. Let me turn on the deep fryer.  Or will you be in bed before they're done?

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

Virtual  :)  ah makes sense. Couldn't log in.  Amazing KK fixed things so quickly.  Frog legs it is. Let me turn on the deep fryer.  Or will you be in bed before they're done?

Ha! Ya know you had me until tonight. Then it hit me....I'll bet Chris's foods are virtual. Who keeps this stuff around? Well, just go on in and pour yourself your favorite drink, Chris. Since this is virtual, I'll be up all nite. I'm hungry. Got any ice cream for dessert?

dymphna17

It's somewhat normal in the Oklahoma area.  The commercial fishermen that used to go out for catfish (actually saw a 130lb catfish they brought in once) on Lake Oolagah showed us some really great spots for bullfrog gigging.

I'm more in favor of strawberry ice cream sundaes right now.  Fresh strawberries are really good right now.  Boil them down with a little water, sugar, and just a touch of balsamic vinegar.  Let them cool, get some awesome vanilla ice cream or an angel food cake, throw in some whipped cream (the kind you whip yourself), add your strawberries, and wha la!  Awesome yumminess!  *sigh
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 10, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

Ha! Ya know you had me until tonight. Then it hit me....I'll bet Chris's foods are virtual. Who keeps this stuff around? Well, just go on in and pour yourself your favorite drink, Chris. Since this is virtual, I'll be up all nite. I'm hungry. Got any ice cream for dessert?

Seriously had you? Doh.  Said like Bart Simpson.  Thought you knew.  I do have a mint plant in the garden but no Vietnamese eggroll wrappers.  Ice cream?  I make homemade but low carb high fat.   Egg yolks and whipped cream. What kind?  Mint chocolate chip!  I see Ches online. Wish he'd join us. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 08:10:53 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 10, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

Seriously had you? Doh.  Said like Bart Simpson.  Thought you knew.  I do have a mint plant in the garden but no Vietnamese eggroll wrappers.  Ice cream?  I make homemade but low carb high fat.   Egg yolks and whipped cream. What kind?  Mint chocolate chip!  I see Ches online. Wish he'd join us.

Sounds wonderful Chris. Ill  take some homemade ice cream. Strawberry as Dymph, above, suggested. Ches might be too tired to join in. But we will think hard about him and it will be like he has joined in the fun. I hope there is ice cream in heaven....you know.....for Ches.

christulsa

If we make it to heaven we'll have to have our own SD banquet to celebrate with Ches at the head of the table.
Strawberry Ice 🍦?  Can do.  I'll use strawberry jam.  Made pbj last night with it.  Blogged about it last night here. 
www.okietraditionalist.blogspot.com

dymphna17

Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
If we make it to heaven we'll have to have our own SD banquet to celebrate with Ches at the head of the table.
Strawberry Ice 🍦?  Can do.  I'll use strawberry jam.  Made pbj last night with it.  Blogged about it last night here. 

I hit a roadblock going to your blogspot.  Something wrong?

Strawberry jam works fine with the exception of the fact that fresh ones are oh, so good right now!  You make me wonder how a peanut butter sandwich would taste with real strawberries on it.  Hmmm  Can you tell I've got strawberry brain?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

christulsa

Quote from: dymphna17 on June 10, 2017, 08:51:04 PM
Quote from: christulsa on June 10, 2017, 08:35:01 PM

I hit a roadblock going to your blogspot.  Something wrong?

Strawberry jam works fine with the exception of the fact that fresh ones are oh, so good right now!  You make me wonder how a peanut butter sandwich would taste with real strawberries on it.  Hmmm  Can you tell I've got strawberry brain?

Had put .org at end of blog address.  Changed it to .com