go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Going to sleep because I am in go to bed I  my bed, so all I need do is close my eyes. G-nite!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

christulsa

Go to sleep now
Go to sleep now
Go to sleep my SD friends
Go to sleep now
Go to sleep now
Time to lay down your heads

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 05, 2017, 10:51:18 PM
Go to sleep now
Go to sleep now
Go to sleep my SD friends
Go to sleep now
Go to sleep now
Time to lay down your heads

Chris with all those go go's, you'd think Ida been able to have gone gone to sleep last night. Thank you for trying I guess it was hopeless.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Yep. Time. Time to tell mama about your day. I will advise and ream you over coals, if need be. Sound like fun? Well, that's up to you. If you manage to make me laugh, there is no reaming. Deal? Come on. Don't be babies. Trust me. I have your best interests at heart.

Go to bed....now open. Wipe your feet!

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Mary....may I join you in a sweet inviting yawn?

christulsa

Bringing out a tray of root beer and freshly deep fried rockey mountain oysters for a bedtime snack.  With ranch dip.   :cheeseheadbeer:

Matamoros

Quote from: christulsa on June 06, 2017, 07:25:22 PM
Bringing out a tray of root beer and freshly deep fried rockey mountain oysters for a bedtime snack.  With ranch dip.   :cheeseheadbeer:

backing slowly out the door...

Carleendiane

Now, Mata, Chris  in good charity has provided a snack for go to bed. We must participate in his hospitality. Thank you Chris, I would love a nice mug of root beer.  :lol:

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 06, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

Now, Mata, Chris  in good charity has provided a snack for go to bed. We must participate in his hospitality. Thank you Chris, I would love a nice mug of root beer.  :lol:

But, but, you don't want to try one of the Rocky mountain oysters??   They were just "harvested" today.

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on June 06, 2017, 08:13:13 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on June 06, 2017, 08:08:42 PM

But, but, you don't want to try one of the Rocky mountain oysters??   They were just "harvested" today.

So Chris, yah gonna MAKE me say it? REALLY? They stink, Chris. Just sayin.

Matamoros

Run, Miss Carleen! I'll cover you!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Matamoros on June 06, 2017, 08:17:07 PM
I can't run. I only have 1 leg that works......must endure. Unless...you bring that wild looking horse and let me ride behind you. Of course there is a bit of a dilemma with that. I couldn't climb on. I just know it. No, no thank you Mata, my place is here. After all it is my thread. *sniff*   :vomit:

Edited to add: Mata? MATA? Where'd he get off to?

Matamoros

Quote from: Carleendiane on June 06, 2017, 08:29:35 PM
Quote from: Matamoros on June 06, 2017, 08:17:07 PM

I can't run. I only have 1 leg that works......must endure. Unless...you bring that wild looking horse and let me ride behind you. Of course there is a bit of a dilemma with that. I couldn't climb on. I just know it. No, no thank you Mata, my place is here. After all it is my thread. *sniff*   :vomit:

Like a captain going down with his ship! I take my hat off to you, Miss Carleen! as I ride for the hills...

Carleendiane

Nite, Chris, Mata, Non, Dymph, Bird, Munda, Ches, Martin, Heinrich who never visits, Red, Lynne, Jayne, Miriam, Per E., Akavit, Pheo, Mikemac, Greg, Elizabeth, Pon....hope it isn't too long...may need a trim, Graham cracker...meh, G-nite, all you visitors and non, as in never, visitors.

I see you Spera! G-nite. Sweet dreams.