go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Yes, do go to bed. You won't regret it. You will feel so good in the morning if you don't stay up until the wee hours! I know this....and so do you, whether you know it or not  :P  :-\
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 25, 2017, 09:33:31 PM
Yes, do go to bed. You won't regret it. You will feel so good in the morning if you don't stay up until the wee hours! I know this....and so do you, whether you know it or not  :P  :-\

Look at me, don't do what I do. Do as big mama says. She knows, even if she doesn't do. Someone, please put me to bed!!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 25, 2017, 10:18:34 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 25, 2017, 09:33:31 PM

Look at me, don't do what I do. Do as big mama says. She knows, even if she doesn't do. Someone, please put me to bed!!!!

What the heck are you doing up this late? Brain spins, frustration, anxiety, pain, or just needed to, oh!, um, needed a drink of water.  Yes that's what I meant to say.  /whew!

Now off to bed young lady.  You are still healing and need your rest.  I've got this covered, you don't need to be anxious.   ;)   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Thanks dymph, don't know what I'd do without you!

Carleendiane

Late again. Well at least Dymphna is getting ready for camping and not pressing her face against our window like yesterday! So, anyway. Jump in jammies, mama tell you a story about murder in the goose house.

Carleendiane

Ok. This is ridiculous, just go to bed. How else you gonna get that gorgeous bed head? See. Now, get along. Ok. I will, in a minute. Oh, no you don't my girl. Now! Ok.

martin88nyc

haven't been here for a long while. Good night everybody.
:)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Carleendiane

No one will think less of you if you throw in the towel early tonight. Yes they  will, they just will. Now listen to me young lady....you will feel great. Besides, who cares what others think. I know, but..... No, no buts about it. Just do it. You're not my boss! Watch your mouth little girl. I'm sorry. Well...you ought to be! Are we done now? Ok. Tuck in, say your prayers. Tomorrow is a new day. ME TALKING TO MY INNER CHILD.

Carleendiane

What a rebellious inner child. Have to deal with this silly little one every night lately. I find her dozing off as she tries to post with eyes so bleary and heavy lidded, she can barely hit the post button. Well I'm done. If you find her here running around with a second wind, would you please, scoot her off towards bed. Really, I just can't deal with her anymore!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 27, 2017, 08:49:07 PM
What a rebellious inner child. Have to deal with this silly little one every night lately. I find her dozing off as she tries to post with eyes so bleary and heavy lidded, she can barely hit the post button. Well I'm done. If you find her here running around with a second wind, would you please, scoot her off towards bed. Really, I just can't deal with her anymore!

OK Carleen, I found your beautiful, sassy, and need I say energetic little one, trying to guard the goose house.  It seems she is very concerned about them.  I've got 2 of my best officers guarding either side.  However, if something requiring their services comes up, they will go take care of the situation and then come back.  Hopefully she's worn out and will sleep without further frustration for you.   ;)  8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

It's TIME! ITS TIME! Oh yes, it's is. Come on in and tell mama all about it Fill me in on your day. Good? Bad?

christulsa

Quote from: Carleendiane on May 28, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
It's TIME! ITS TIME! Oh yes, it's is. Come on in and tell mama all about it Fill me in on your day. Good? Bad?

Started real bad Mama Carleene. But later got better and now I'm Okay. Pillow is fluffed.  Can you read me a bedtime story?

Carleendiane

Quote from: christulsa on May 28, 2017, 07:39:10 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on May 28, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Started real bad Mama Carleene. But later got better and now I'm Okay. Pillow is fluffed.  Can you read me a bedtime story?

Of course. How about murder in the goosehouse?

Carleendiane

Chris honey, how come your day started out bad.....pain? Sick? Tell mama, big mama.

Carleendiane

Chris honey, how come your day started out bad.....pain? Sick? Tell mama, big mama.