go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestertonian

Praying for you cadleem

For what that's worth

went to day program after over a week with no PT.  Very sore

Have a new headrest for my chair which is probably ergonomically correct but feels weird and will take forever to get used to
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 19, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
I am going to bed. I am wasted and can barely walk. Not wasted as in inebriated, just all used up. God bless each of you with a peaceful restorative sleep. AsI hope for myself, also.

I'm worried about you, Carleen!  You are not your usual self.  Things will look better in the morning.  They always do.  :grouphug:  :pray3:

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on April 19, 2017, 08:18:44 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 19, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
I am going to bed. I am wasted and can barely walk. Not wasted as in inebriated, just all used up. God bless each of you with a peaceful restorative sleep. AsI hope for myself, also.

I'm worried about you, Carleen!  You are not your usual self.  Things will look better in the morning.  They always do.  :grouphug:  :pray3:

No Munda, I am not myself. I can't even find myself. I've been replaced with something alien. It's not a good fit at all. Maybe tomorrow i will be better and quit causing myself and others grief. Seems every now and then I cause a trainwreck, probably to remind me of how much work i have to do, still. Wreaking havoc is completely exhausting and it gets harder to put the pieces back together. I'll be okay, Munda. Tomorrow is indeed a new day. I will be able to begin again. God is so good to give me new days to start over with. Thanks for your concern.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Non Nobis

Carleen, may God grant you a much better morning (and not just faking it, as we know you do very well!). But take care of yourself before real harm is done - a cheerful mood doesn't fix everything forever.

But I really do appreciate your God-centered cheerfulness!
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 19, 2017, 08:10:43 PM
Praying for you cadleem

For what that's worth

went to day program after over a week with no PT.  Very sore

Have a new headrest for my chair which is probably ergonomically correct but feels weird and will take forever to get used to

Thank you Ches, I do need your prayers. More than you can know. I appreciate your kindness. Your headrest will become more comfortable. But changes like that do take time to adapt to.  Good night Ches.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on April 19, 2017, 09:09:39 PM
Carleen, may God grant you a much better morning (and not just faking it, as we know you do very well!). But take care of yourself before real harm is done - a cheerful mood doesn't fix everything forever.

But I really do appreciate your God-centered cheerfulness!

Non, thank you. You are always so kind and good natured.

Carleendiane

Open! Come put your feet up and we can discuss stinky vs, non stinky dogs  ;)

Carleendiane

See you all in the good morning thread. I am done for tonight. May God bless everyone with just the right amount and the quality of sleep you need. May your angels surround you and soothe you while you sleep.

Carleendiane

So, I went but could not sleep. I thought I was exhausted  but not quite , I see. Any one up?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 20, 2017, 08:15:22 PM
So, I went but could not sleep. I thought I was exhausted  but not quite , I see. Any one up?

:seeya:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 20, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

:seeya:

So Dymph, I see you waving far in the distance. Now stop it or at least turn the light off. People in the hood can see you!

MundaCorMeum

Almost ready for bed. All the kiddos are tucked in, but husband and I discovered a leak under the kitchen sink :/. I think he's got it fixed now.  He will check it in the morning before work.

christulsa

Dern it, I only have one 1 mg Melatonin left.  Better stock up tomorrow.  Turning down the lights now...

Carleen, Ches, PerEvangelica, everyone, have a comforting, restful retreat this night from the aches and pains of daily life.  May the angels massage your temples.  May your pillow and bed soothe your discomforts.  May a gentle wave of serenity calm the mind as it drifts into God's own repose.  May only pleasant and rejuvenating dreams occupy your sleeping mind.  And when you awaken, may the morning lift your body and soul like a gentle ocean breeze, to seize the new day, a gift from God, and to make the best of every blessed day in this short valley of tears.

Carleendiane

Chris, me thinks you're a poet. Yup, a poet. And all that you have wished 8th us, right back to you!

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on April 20, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
Almost ready for bed. All the kiddos are tucked in, but husband and I discovered a leak under the kitchen sink :/. I think he's got it fixed now.  He will check it in the morning before work.

It sure is nice that you all can spend time together, even if it's fixing things! 
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica