go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 05, 2017, 07:40:44 PM
Good night all.

Carleen, my oldest son along with his school team will be competing with the formula car they designed in Brooklyn, MI the second weekend of May.  DH and other DS planning to go up on that Saturday.  Maybe I can have them drop me off then.  Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Orate.....how about that? We could really get to know one another. Could you go to Kansas and pick up dymphna? Lol
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

No, I will NOT GO TO BED. At least for 3 hours! Seriously. Seriously not tired yet, so don't even try to put me to bed.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 06, 2017, 05:12:00 PM
No, I will NOT GO TO BED. At least for 3 hours! Seriously. Seriously not tired yet, so don't even try to put me to bed.

A little under 2 hours then?  What ever will you do with yourself?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Out of charity and thanksgiving for our Bird returning, could some one please give us a night pic?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 06, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

I don't know dymph. Well if people pop in I will have something to do. Could you please entertain me? Please? I don't care what you do. I will like it.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 06, 2017, 06:47:42 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 06, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

I don't know dymph. Well if people pop in I will have something to do. Could you please entertain me? Please? I don't care what you do. I will like it.

Are you appealing to my vanity, Carleen?  Ha!  That's an offer that if I were a good Catholic I could refuse, but such as it is, I cannot.   ;) :lol:  BRB
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

?

Carleendiane

Oh I love it dymph! Thank you muchly!

Carleendiane

Good nite my sweet friends. May you all sleep well. Love ya.God bless you.

Chestertonian

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 05, 2017, 07:05:49 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 07:01:09 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 05, 2017, 06:57:17 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 06:40:23 PM
It's a little big, but here we go!

edit:  I was able to adjust the size!  Yay!

Thanks dymph, that is lovely and I am grateful. I am. For so much.

Me too, but I'm starting to get the itch for a road trip.  Is the Struggle Bus up and running?  Come to think of it, and this is off topic, have you seen Ches around today?  He didn't get banned too, did he?  Just kidding.

Struggle bus always running. I did see ches. He has not been stopping in but I've seen him in the co sleep thread. You can take bus for drive as long as it goes in the right direction.

Thanks for the Ches update.  I had a dream about him last night and not seeing him today made it kind of weird.  What would be the wrong direction for the struggle bus?

I hope it was a good dream
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Time again! Time for jammies, unless you are going out on the town. I don't even know how to do that anymore  ;)

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 07, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

Thanks orate! I've always loved the man in the moon. So good to see him have a satisfying yawn!

dymphna17

Quote from: Chestertonian on April 07, 2017, 04:27:51 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 05, 2017, 07:05:49 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 07:01:09 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 05, 2017, 06:57:17 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on April 05, 2017, 06:40:23 PM
It's a little big, but here we go!

edit:  I was able to adjust the size!  Yay!

Thanks dymph, that is lovely and I am grateful. I am. For so much.

Me too, but I'm starting to get the itch for a road trip.  Is the Struggle Bus up and running?  Come to think of it, and this is off topic, have you seen Ches around today?  He didn't get banned too, did he?  Just kidding.

Struggle bus always running. I did see ches. He has not been stopping in but I've seen him in the co sleep thread. You can take bus for drive as long as it goes in the right direction.

Thanks for the Ches update.  I had a dream about him last night and not seeing him today made it kind of weird.  What would be the wrong direction for the struggle bus?

I hope it was a good dream

Good pic orate!  Just an odd thought... if I self identified as the man in the moon, which refrigerator would I eat out of?  Just a crazy question for a crazy situation.

Ches, it wasn't a terrible dream, just kind of weird.  My dreams tend to have a dominant color.  This time it was white.  I was some kind of assistant for your wife so she wouldn't have to get up at night.  This night I found you running a fever and you had fallen out of bed trying to walk.  Took you to the hospital, where absolutely everything was white, from the hospital itself to the close we were wearing.  It was weird, but there was no time to think about it.

The ER was on the 4th floor and I had wheeled you into the elevator and turned around to get the baby's stroller in there as well.  The stroller was white and the baby was dressed in white (like a Baptismal gown)too.  Just as I grabbed the stroller and turned around, the elevator doors shut.  There was nothing I could do, so I took the baby and we hauled it up 4 flights of stairs to meet you there.  You weren't there and no one had seen you.  My heart was pounding and my brain was starting to shiver.  The baby started to cry, saying 'Daddy! Daddy!' over and over.  I couldn't make him comfortable enough to stop crying.  Finally, the elevator doors opened and there you were, with your beautiful wife.  You had seen her coming in from the windows opposite the elevator and ran down to greet her, all while thinking it would take me a while to get the baby up the stairs with the stroller.  The baby and I, both,  were very happy to see you two.
?