go to bed

Started by Carleendiane, September 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 31, 2017, 09:12:12 PM
I'll put this the way Hubby says it when I ask him how his day went, "It wasn't terrible." or "It didn't suck."  I actually got some things done for a change!  Got all of my bills paid (I love it when I can do that!), even one I didn't like, got my laundry done, got everything I'm returning from my recent spending spree boxed up and ready to go to UPS, and got my annoying floors swept and ready to mop tomorrow.  It's amazing what you can get done when you are vertical!   :lol:  With fingers crossed,  I can report that my stupid head has been more than cooperative today.   :cheer:  Thank you for asking.  You are such a kind and sweet soul, Carleen.  We are fortunate to have you here, on our side.

I'll find a novena and post it asap.   ;)

Thanks my friend. A good report. Now, tell me, you're not sending your jewelry back are you? Those rings were so delicate and tasteful. I love them. I don't like bling but your rings have that understated elegance. Plus I remember they came by mail. So is that what you're returning?
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 31, 2017, 09:26:28 PM
I'll put this the way Hubby says it when I ask him how his day went, "It wasn't terrible." or "It didn't suck."  I actually got some things done for a change!  Got all of my bills paid (I love it when I can do that!), even one I didn't like, got my laundry done, got everything I'm returning from my recent spending spree boxed up and ready to go to UPS, and got my annoying floors swept and ready to mop tomorrow.  It's amazing what you can get done when you are vertical!   :lol:  With fingers crossed,  I can report that my stupid head has been more than cooperative today.   :cheer:  Thank you for asking.  You are such a kind and sweet soul, Carleen.  We are fortunate to have you here, on our side.

Thanks my friend. A good report. Now, tell me, you're not sending your jewelry back are you? Those rings were so delicate and tasteful. I love them. I don't like bling but your rings have that understated elegance. Plus I remember they came by mail. So is that what you're returning?

Yes, 4 of the rings were just too big and I was worried I would lose them.  I'm looking around to replace them and if all else fails, I'll reorder them in the right size.

I'm also returning a skirt and 2 dresses that I paid way too much for and turned out to be way to big for me.  And one of the dresses ended up looking like my Grandmother's curtains.  Not the way it looked in the catalog.   And 2 extremely cute Harley riding t-shirts.  Those were too small.  The good thing was I found and bought a t-shirt that Oota had really wanted.  I got mine from a vendor at the Pawhuska, Oklahoma rally years ago and she really wanted one.  I've been looking for years and finally found one.  Now there is going to be 2 Asphalt Angels in the house!

I will replace all of these things, but I will make sure they will fit.   :)   8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 31, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

Yes, 4 of the rings were just too big and I was worried I would lose them.  I'm looking around to replace them and if all else fails, I'll reorder them in the right size.

I'm also returning a skirt and 2 dresses that I paid way too much for and turned out to be way to big for me.  And one of the dresses ended up looking like my Grandmother's curtains.  Not the way it looked in the catalog.   And 2 extremely cute Harley riding t-shirts.  Those were too small.  The good thing was I found and bought a t-shirt that Oota had really wanted.  I got mine from a vendor at the Pawhuska, Oklahoma rally years ago and she really wanted one.  I've been looking for years and finally found one.  Now there is going to be 2 Asphalt Angels in the house!

I will replace all of these things, but I will make sure they will fit.   :)   8)

OK. I see. Boy you must be dropping the pounds! Everything but a t shirt was too big!!!! Well going to bed now I have the scoop, I will sleep better  :) sleep well tonight dymph. Catch you in Good Morning, for sure. Good nite Orate, Jayne, Non, lynne, munda, bird, Ches. Heinrich, masterful master Kaese!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on March 31, 2017, 10:03:37 PM
Quote from: dymphna17 on March 31, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

OK. I see. Boy you must be dropping the pounds! Everything but a t shirt was too big!!!! Well going to bed now I have the scoop, I will sleep better  :) sleep well tonight dymph. Catch you in Good Morning, for sure. Good nite Orate, Jayne, Non, lynne, munda, bird, Ches. Heinrich, masterful master Kaese!

Sweet dreams, dear friend.  Get the rest you need.  Your body is still healing and that takes so much energy.  You are good at pushing yourself (much better than I could ever be).  Prayers for a good night for everybody!   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

We are open. So open you won't believe it. Come in and see for yourself!

Carleendiane

We could use a picture for tonight. I am not good with those things. So, help me out here, please.

Carleendiane

O.R.A.T.E
D.Y.M.P.H.N.A
L.Y.N.N.E
B.I.R.D
C.H.E.S
M.A.R.T.I.N
H.E.I.N.R.I.C.H
R.E.D
N.O.N N.O.B.I.S
C.H.R.I.S.T.I.N.A

Hown about a pic for tonight. Maybe....a bird. Meh.

dymphna17

Your wish is my command, my dear.   :beer:

?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on April 01, 2017, 07:41:07 PM
Your wish is my command, my dear.   :beer:

Oh thank you my dear. Again you are too good to me, the wretch that I am! And alone here. Well, guess I could just go to bed.

Carleendiane

G-nite All. Sleep well. God bless.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 01, 2017, 09:36:19 PM
G-nite All. Sleep well. God bless.

What did you mean when you said, "And alone here."?  Are you all by your lonesome with the lambies and the ram?
?

Non Nobis

But I'm not sleepy yet...

[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Non Nobis on April 01, 2017, 10:53:40 PM
But I'm not sleepy yet...

You look pretty sleepy. Adorable non.

Carleendiane

Opening so I can say my goodnights. Party over and I am shot. Great food. Great fun. Lots of people. Kids ran wild, some parents just come here plunk down and provide very little oversight. That's the downside of these parties. There is really so much for kids to get hurt on and get into. I would never just let my kids roam someone's house without me on their heels. I think at times they leave their brains in the car and pick them up after party. I'm talking kids between 2 and 6.  But besides that, the party was a hoot. No one thank God got hurt. Angels just keep watch.

dymphna17

Goodnight and sweet dreams, Carleen.  Sorry your party got out of control.  You know what happens when you are nice enough to invite peeps over to your humble abode.  Give people an inch and they will take a mile.  It's a little weird people would just go to someone else's home and let their little one's roam.  Glad it was a hoot though!  You deserve a hoot every now and then.   :cheeseheadbeer:   8)
?